Obama Negotiated With a State Sponsor of Terrorism. Trump Gets Tough

The liberals that run the Democratic Party gave their full throated support for Iran nuclear “executive agreement” that took Iran off list of state sponsor of terrorism and gave them billions of dollars to build a nuclear weapons system. How was this a good idea? Hope Biden plans on defending this dumb assed policy in 2020 if by some miracle he gets nomination as an old white male.
Countering Iran's Global Terrorism - United States Department of State
How Trump's terrorist designation of Iran's revolutionary guard impacts its economy
So tough they didn't notice his retaliation..

Why would Iran need to buy what the Ruskies and Chinks are giving away for free just to be part of Iran and their anti-American clamour?

There was no way to ensure Iran lived up to anything as inspections were not allowed.
This is a lie. A much repeated lie, but a lie none the less.
OK link to the treaty where in Iran agreed to unfettered inspections with no conditions.

Lol, that's not the same as "inspections were not allowed".

fe8177efe4dcf431ade9c65352601ccb.jpg

Typical conservitard move though, I fully expected it.

There was no way to ensure Iran lived up to anything as inspections were not allowed.
OK link to the treaty where in Iran agreed to unfettered inspections with no conditions.

View attachment 266022

Wrong Iran said they would only allow inspections they approved of if any. Otherwise prove the point you MORON.

View attachment 266022

Wrong Iran said they would only allow inspections they approved of if any. Otherwise prove the point you MORON.
I already did dipshit. Grow a brain, learn to read, and get educated.

View attachment 266022

No you did not provide a link Iran told us to pound sand on inspections and Obama said OK.

View attachment 266022

No you did not provide a link Iran told us to pound sand on inspections and Obama said OK.
Another lie.

View attachment 266022

The world powers were involved in inspections and certified Iran was in compliance

Even the Trump state department certified compliance

How good or terrible the agreement was really is a non-issue at this point. The problem I have with Trump walking away is that we did make a deal - gave our word - that we would do something that we are not doing.

When did throwing your word in the trash become a positive thing?
No WE did not it was NEVER ratified dumb ass. NO TREATY is valid unless ratified by the Senate. Obama may have given his word but his word is not LAW.
Well, 'dumb ass,' the legislators approved it. The fact that they did a bullshit end run around ratifying so they would not have to put themselves on record was BS - but it was the legislators that came up with that abortion of an idea.

Nor does that impact what I said. WE, the US government, no matter how you want to spin it, agreed with a host of other nations to enter into that agreement. The senate not ratifying the treaty in the proper way was something to be addressed at the time it occurred. Something that was not going to happen considering that the bill passed with massive support: 1 nay senator and 25 nay congressman.

View attachment 266022

Another lie.
And yet NO link.

View attachment 266022

Another lie.
And yet NO link.
Here ya go kid.
https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/full-text-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1651/

Forum List

Back