Obama needs to stop being so honest

true.jpg

Honest you say? You have Obamanous confused with the real messiah...

actually, you were posting in a religion thread at the time, but no matter.

No comment about the hyp[hypocritical nature of that post?

Okay. You've gone way the fuck over into too weird, lala stalker land. :cuckoo:

And you are still ignoring the hypocritical nature of your post.

DID you, or DID you NOT, accuse me of doing exactly what you did there? I'm happy to go find the post if I really have to.

Or, you could admit you were being hypocritical, and be done with it.

I keep forgetting how hard it is for liberals to admit they fucked up. Oh well.

Maybe he should try being more honest instead.

Maybe you should look in the mirror and think about yourself.

Id rather forget myself and get to work. But to be fair I do try to be more honest because as a fallen man there is always a layer of corruption I can eliminate from myself with the Atonement of Christ.

BTW One doesnt have to lie all the time to be a liar. Im also sure that despite his skill, Obama cant be wrong at every turn.

BD is actually quite talented. Learned this in leftist boot camp.. The "truth telling" squad comes out uninvited everytime their Dear Leader makes a massive fatal error in speaking.

"The Private Sector Economy is doing just fine".

Guess I won't take all my investments out til after the election...

Actually the private sector is doing just fine.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.

The Fortune 500 just recorded record profits.

4.2 million PRIVATE SECTOR jobs have been created since the stimulus.

A lot of government jobs have been lost since 2009.

If these government jobs had not been lost, unemployment would be below 6%.

Obama told the truth, but most people aren't smart enough to get it.

The jobs that were lost in the last three years were government jobs.

Aaaaand if you have to change the subject to score a point? You already lost.

The poster did not change the subject, just bought up things you didn't want to. The subject is whether Obama is being honest or not, so fair play to bring up what he lies about.

BD is actually quite talented. Learned this in leftist boot camp.. The "truth telling" squad comes out uninvited everytime their Dear Leader makes a massive fatal error in speaking.

THIS is the guy who needs to be hooked up to a lie detector equipped with a genital tazer attachment..

gov work force unemployment is south of 5% ( 4.2% I believe)...but do go on, I would bake and shake you're whole post but you're pathology is so deep it would not matter.

The thing libs need to understand is that the freaking world runs on oil. Barry Hussein's plan to bring the US down to a solar panel windmill using 3rd world status does not sit right with Americans. Whatever "tax loopholes" libs dream up literally aren't a drop in the bucket, the private sector ain't your enemy. The cost of prescription drugs and everything else in the 3,000 page law that nobody read hasn't clicked in yet. Wait until a little army of briefcase carrying white boy IRS agents come knocking on your door demanding that you buy health insurance. You gotta wonder about bi-polar lefties. They hate corporations unless they are unionized.

Typical lies from Mr. Hypocrite Liberal. There have been 4 million jobs created under Obama. There have been 5 million jobs lost under Obama. Giving a net loss of 1 million jobs under the Obama Administration. This is just a FACT!!! If Obama had created 4 million more jobs, his unemployment would have been lower than under George W. Bush. Instead, it has been MUCH higher. You're a freaking liar and you know it.

If all government jobs remained, unemployment would even drop to 7%, much less 6%.

Obama has yet to tell the truth about anything, including his conception and where he was born. You, like Obama, have yet to tell the truth about anything as well.

The thing libs need to understand is that the freaking world runs on oil. Barry Hussein's plan to bring the US down to a solar panel windmill using 3rd world status does not sit right with Americans. Whatever "tax loopholes" libs dream up literally aren't a drop in the bucket, the private sector ain't your enemy. The cost of prescription drugs and everything else in the 3,000 page law that nobody read hasn't clicked in yet. Wait until a little army of briefcase carrying white boy IRS agents come knocking on your door demanding that you buy health insurance. You gotta wonder about bi-polar lefties. They hate corporations unless they are unionized.

What a bizarre post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back