Obama needs to stop being so honest

true.jpg

Proof Republicans blocked tax laws?

Exxon "compared with the 7 cents per gallon that the company earns. "

Wow, what a great profit .... 7 cents out of 3.50 per gallon, what is that? 1.5% ... nice example... hopefully they will no realize that any company should make more than 1.5% profit :eusa_whistle:

Exxon pushes back on gas price anger as profits soar - Apr. 28, 2011

Top Ten Money Making Companies: Apple, Berkshire Hathaway, GE, Google, Toyota, Starbucks, FedEx, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Goldman Sachs

Why are they not on your list?

What company makes the most money in America? | ChaCha

Drugs? Cannot find proof that he saved 3.6 mill in 2011.....hmmmm

Master Lock?, your own pic says fewer workers..... thank Obama, hope you are proud you caused more out of work people

Kick-ass post.

I was eating dinner?

Goodness.

Am I supposed to announce first, so you don't get all spooky God-like?

:lol:

actually, you were posting in a religion thread at the time, but no matter.

No comment about the hyp[hypocritical nature of that post?

Okay. You've gone way the fuck over into too weird, lala stalker land. :cuckoo:

And you are still ignoring the hypocritical nature of your post.

DID you, or DID you NOT, accuse me of doing exactly what you did there? I'm happy to go find the post if I really have to.

Or, you could admit you were being hypocritical, and be done with it.

It is indeed interesting Obama singles out Exxon for making money, and does not single out Apple, which made a lot more.

The OP is...like...cherry picking squared!

Proof Republicans blocked tax laws?

Exxon "compared with the 7 cents per gallon that the company earns. "

Wow, what a great profit .... 7 cents out of 3.50 per gallon, what is that? 1.5% ... nice example... hopefully they will no realize that any company should make more than 1.5% profit :eusa_whistle:

Exxon pushes back on gas price anger as profits soar - Apr. 28, 2011

Top Ten Money Making Companies: Apple, Berkshire Hathaway, GE, Google, Toyota, Starbucks, FedEx, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Goldman Sachs

Why are they not on your list?

What company makes the most money in America? | ChaCha

Drugs? Cannot find proof that he saved 3.6 mill in 2011.....hmmmm

Master Lock?, your own pic says fewer workers..... thank Obama, hope you are proud you caused more out of work people

thx for adding context to the context free hackery. ;)

Crazy, with Obama being a Demi-God and all you would think the economy would be rockin, yet here we are talking about re-entering "the great recession," that never ended for the people Obama didn't hand billions to.

A demigod? oh man thats stupid.

actually, you were posting in a religion thread at the time, but no matter.

No comment about the hyp[hypocritical nature of that post?

Okay. You've gone way the fuck over into too weird, lala stalker land. :cuckoo:

And you are still ignoring the hypocritical nature of your post.

DID you, or DID you NOT, accuse me of doing exactly what you did there? I'm happy to go find the post if I really have to.

Or, you could admit you were being hypocritical, and be done with it.

and you are stalking her.....Creepy

The next time Obama tells the truth will be the first time in his life that Obama has ever told the truth.

While we could certainly go on all day and night (in fact, crash the servers) with all of the lies Barack Obama has told, my personal favorite (because, one - it is such a senseless lie and really illustrates that he lies so much, he can't even keep track of the lies, and two because it is so insanely easy to prove it is a lie) is this one:

Barack Obama: "This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama. *I’m here because somebody marched. I’m here because you all sacrificed for me."

So what's the problem with that? *Well, you see, Barack "Habitual Liar" Hussein Obama was born in 1961. *The march in Selma, Alabama occurred in 1965. *His parents were having sex in 1960, 5 years before the march. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And folks, besides the exact quote above that you can google for the speech transcripts, here is the actual video of Obama saying these words. *Don't even attempt to deny it, because you can't:

Glenn Beck Asks: ‘Do You Know Anybody Like Obama?’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

So Master Lock brought jobs back home because outsourcing was becoming too expensive and somehow we credit Obama? I'm lost.

In China it would take around 20 workers to hand-assemble a combination lock, which can now be done with just two American employees trained to handle the new robotics, making the U.S. labor cheaper.

“You’re talking about two workers at $14 instead of 20 workers at $4 an hour,” Rice said.

Master Lock Automates U.S. Factories, Brings Home Jobs - The CIO Report - WSJ

CaféAuLait;5432485 said:
So Master Lock brought jobs back home because outsourcing was becoming too expensive and somehow we credit Obama? I'm lost.

In China it would take around 20 workers to hand-assemble a combination lock, which can now be done with just two American employees trained to handle the new robotics, making the U.S. labor cheaper.

“You’re talking about two workers at $14 instead of 20 workers at $4 an hour,” Rice said.

This is a great point. However, many of our manufacturing jobs have moved overseas, and any future innovations discovered through the manufacturing process are going to happen there instead of here.

BD is actually quite talented. Learned this in leftist boot camp.. The "truth telling" squad comes out uninvited everytime their Dear Leader makes a massive fatal error in speaking.

"The Private Sector Economy is doing just fine".

Guess I won't take all my investments out til after the election...

CaféAuLait;5432485 said:

This is a great point. However, many of our manufacturing jobs have moved overseas, and any future innovations discovered through the manufacturing process are going to happen there instead of here.

This is what we're SUPPOSED to be doing. Building 21st Century techniques that make "cheap labor" irrelevent. NOT "green jobs" and "shovel jobs" and "govt jobs".

Your observation is right on.. Industry was WARNED about the intellectual property theft. They sent DETAILED drawings, documentation and skill sets over there that were BOUND to be stolen. But the other part of this is the unwillingness of ALL administrations to call China on the theft by enforcing copyright and IP laws...

New Topics

Forum List

Back