Obama needs to go! Now! Get the fuck out!

Frank, I want Romney, but it is beginning to look (a bit) that may not happen.

We can survive a BHO 2nd term if we have to.

There's an election coming up. If the majority of the American people vote Obama in..and Scalia doesn't get to rule on it..

That's the shooting match.

Obama is arming Mexican criminals, stonewalling an investigation into his AG's role in the murder of a US Border guard, not allowing Arizona to protect our border, but is directing the DoJ To go after Republican donors.

Get this fucking Nazi cocksucker out of the White House!

Justice Department investigates Las Vegas Sands Corp. - latimes.com

ONCE AGAIN, is he a NAZI or a commie, you get the fuck out if you do not like OUR president, so fuck you, to me from every post I have read you seem like the ANTI-AMERICAN NAZI right wing person that would be happy the heart of 1940 germany u vial anti american puke

Obama is arming Mexican criminals, stonewalling an investigation into his AG's role in the murder of a US Border guard, not allowing Arizona to protect our border, but is directing the DoJ To go after Republican donors.

ONCE AGAIN, is he a NAZI or a commie, you get the fuck out if you do not like OUR president, so fuck you, to me from every post I have read you seem like the ANTI-AMERICAN NAZI right wing person that would be happy the heart of 1940 germany u vial anti american puke

CrusaderFrank didn't attack you personally.

Wipe that spittle from you chin..take a chill pill and start from there.

Because you look like an idiot when you attack another poster personally..if they did not attack you.

I second that.

He's far from a "crusader". He's just a foul mouthed little troll. And, obviously, hates the United States.

Love it or leave it, Frank.

Because you look like an idiot when you attack another poster personally..if they did not attack you.

have you read any of the other posts this guy has made? so yes he has personally attacked me before, and Obama is OUR president, just as Bush was OUR president, and I cant stand people who say or imply he is not OUR president, that is anti-american. Also I have kept my cool on a lot of posts, and you know what, when I do I usually get the "angry right" response, so you know fuck it, I will fire right back, thats what its like on these forums, someone makes a "point" then it turns into 20 pages of personal attacks

I hear what you're saying but sometimes, some of the hate posters DO cross the line. I've read them call our president a pedophile and the mods didn't care. They call him a Communist and every other ist they can think of - even though they don't have a clue what they mean. As far as I'm concerned, "nazi" is over the top.

OTOH, I don't much care for lukelk's language. It makes him sound like the rw's here.

Go ahead and try. You can be the commanding general of the Million Moron Army. But when you get your asses kicked you have to run away like The Three Stooges used to at the end of their episodes.

Last edited:
why wasn't this posted in the Rubber Room? I'm concerned about 57Frank if/when the President is reelected.

Last edited:

I hear what you're saying but sometimes, some of the hate posters DO cross the line. I've read them call our president a pedophile and the mods didn't care. They call him a Communist and every other ist they can think of - even though they don't have a clue what they mean. As far as I'm concerned, "nazi" is over the top.

OTOH, I don't much care for lukelk's language. It makes him sound like the rw's here.

Hey luddie, I don't normally use that kind of language, but one thing that I have noticed is it seems like the progressives in this country have lost the fire, as in its alwyas the right wingers with such anger and passion, and I feel as if the Majority which is the progressives in this country need to have a fire lit under thier butt. So I do my part and answer fire with fire.

Obama is arming Mexican criminals, stonewalling an investigation into his AG's role in the murder of a US Border guard, not allowing Arizona to protect our border ...

but is directing the DoJ To go after Republican donors.

arming stonewalling murder ...

Frank, why would you even need donors if your preface were in any way true ???

(Hint) believing one's own propaganda - does not make it true ...

Obama is not my president, he says so himself. I am his enemy because I disagree with him politically. He doesn't want to be my president.

The profanity and anger are palpable. Good.

Obama is not my president, he says so himself. I am his enemy because I disagree with him politically. He doesn't want to be my president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is arming Mexican criminals, stonewalling an investigation into his AG's role in the murder of a US Border guard, not allowing Arizona to protect our border ...

but is directing the DoJ To go after Republican donors.

arming stonewalling murder ...

Frank, why would you even need donors if your preface were in any way true ???

(Hint) believing one's own propaganda - does not make it true ...

And, not one word of that silly rant is true.

Forum List

Back