Obama: National Debt Problem 'Is Very Simple': 'We Use A Lot of Healthcare'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
awww, the Dear leader thinks you all use way too much health care. so what did he do about it? . stick you with a fascist pos called Obamanocare, that FINES you if you don't buy it and all of that goes back into the Governments pockets. what a gig eh? We were supposed to be Protected from an Overbearing Federal Government but according to the Master Obama, he believes it should control all our lives.

snip:

By Susan Jones | February 23, 2016 | 7:06 AM EST
cash2.jpg

(AP File Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - "The real problem that we have when it comes to debt is very simple," President Obama told the nation's governors on Monday. "It is that our population's getting older, and we use a lot of health care.

"And health care -- we spend more for less, frankly, than most other advanced nations, partly because we do a lot of emergency room care. Some of it is because we, you know, overprescribe, we over-test. Some of it is we drive innovation and technology, and people always want the best stuff, but that costs money.

"Some of it is because -- the accident of how our health care system evolved means that we got private-sector involvement, and they've got to make a profit, and they've got overhead, and so forth. So there are a whole bunch of reasons, but essentially, we spend about 6 to 8 percent more than our wealthy nation counterparts, per capita, on health care. That delta -- that difference -- is our debt."

Obama told the National Governors Association that concerns about the debt are why he pushed for transformation of the health care system.

"It was not just the compassion I felt for people personally being impacted (some compassion Putting a fine on you. he makes me sick)-- getting sick and losing their home, or not being able to get care for their kids, or having to go to the emergency room because of -- of routine issues that should have been dealt with by a primary care physician.

"It also had to do with the fact that this system is hugely inefficient, and if we don't make it more efficient, then we're not going to solve our debt problem."

all of it here:

awww, the Dear leader thinks you all use way too much health care. so what did he do about it? . stick you with a fascist pos called Obamanocare, that FINES you if you don't buy it and all of that goes back into the Governments pockets. what a gig eh? We were supposed to be Protected from an Overbearing Federal Government but according to the Master Obama, he believes it should control all our lives.

snip:

cash2.jpg

(AP File Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - "The real problem that we have when it comes to debt is very simple," President Obama told the nation's governors on Monday. "It is that our population's getting older, and we use a lot of health care.

"And health care -- we spend more for less, frankly, than most other advanced nations, partly because we do a lot of emergency room care. Some of it is because we, you know, overprescribe, we over-test. Some of it is we drive innovation and technology, and people always want the best stuff, but that costs money.

"Some of it is because -- the accident of how our health care system evolved means that we got private-sector involvement, and they've got to make a profit, and they've got overhead, and so forth. So there are a whole bunch of reasons, but essentially, we spend about 6 to 8 percent more than our wealthy nation counterparts, per capita, on health care. That delta -- that difference -- is our debt."

Obama told the National Governors Association that concerns about the debt are why he pushed for transformation of the health care system.

"It was not just the compassion I felt for people personally being impacted (some compassion Putting a fine on you. he makes me sick)-- getting sick and losing their home, or not being able to get care for their kids, or having to go to the emergency room because of -- of routine issues that should have been dealt with by a primary care physician.

"It also had to do with the fact that this system is hugely inefficient, and if we don't make it more efficient, then we're not going to solve our debt problem."

all of it here:

What was he thinking when he pushed Obamacare? I thought one of the selling points was that it was going to be affordable. Which it is to those who don't pay.

snip:

cash2.jpg

(AP File Photo)

all of it here:

What was he thinking when he pushed Obamacare? I thought one of the selling points was that it was going to be affordable. Which it is to those who don't pay.

he duped a lot of the people. that ObamaCare is already coming back to bite the people in the country with huge fines, to a point they might not get back a refund they expected to get. the ObamaFeds he put to squash us the IRS IS confiscating it because you owe a FINE.

snip:

cash2.jpg

(AP File Photo)

all of it here:

he duped a lot of the people. that ObamaCare is already coming back to bite the people in the country with huge fines, to a point they might not get back a refund they expected to get. the ObamaFeds he put to squash us the IRS IS confiscating it because you owe a FINE.

Easy fix, don't get anything back. I don't like paying extra at the end of the year but, I don't like giving the US government an interest free loan.

Obama: The problem is health care spending.

Me: How does that cause debt?

Obama: We pay for health care with Federal tax money.

Me: Er... ok, so what's your fix?

Obama: Obama care, so we pay for the health care of even more people, and require that health care covers more.

Me..... How in the heck.....

Obama: Just pay your fair share.

Me: I like you as a person.... but your ideology is that of an insane asylum.

Obama: Hope and Change. Just Believe. Yes we can.

Me..... *barf*.....

Forum List

Back