Obama Names Israel Terrorist???

So even your quote confirms that this has to do with CRIMINAL aliens already in the country and in some form of custody and not Israelis ENTERING the country as Dickless Morris falsely claims.

:asshole:
I suspect your local community college must have remedial reading courses for adults. Look into it. Just an FYI.

Moron.

If they run a complementary 'comprehension 101' that would be really helpful for Ed. Even his username is above his own comprehension level. Cynic? Should be Hack.
The list is for illegal aliens in some form of custody about to be deported and Dickless Morris lies about the list being for people ENTERING the country and you assholes swallow his lie whole, and to CON$ that means I need a reading comprehension course! :cuckoo:

I suspect your local community college must have remedial reading courses for adults. Look into it. Just an FYI.

Moron.

If they run a complementary 'comprehension 101' that would be really helpful for Ed. Even his username is above his own comprehension level. Cynic? Should be Hack.
The list is for illegal aliens in some form of custody about to be deported and Dickless Morris lies about the list being for people ENTERING the country and you assholes swallow his lie whole, and to CON$ that means I need a reading comprehension course! :cuckoo:
Idiot. Truly.

OBAMA ADMIN LISTS ISRAEL AS TERROR SPONSOR

By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN

Published on DickMorris.com on June 30, 2011

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) maintains a list of "specially designated countries" (SDCs) that "have shown a tendency to promote, produce or protect terrorist organizations or their members." The folks from these nations get special scrutiny when they enter the U.S.

Here's the list:

Afghanistan
West Bank
Algeria
Bahrain
Oman
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Philippines
Egypt
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Indonesia
Somalia
Iran
Sudan
Iraq
Syria
Israel
And so forth.

Israel? Yes Israel is one of the thirty-six SDCs that "promote, produce, or protect" terrorists, according to the Obama Administration. With splendid equality, they manage to list the world's biggest victim alongside the globe's leading perpetrators of terrorism. Israelis coming into America get the same high level of scrutiny that Iranians do!

This information, which comes to us courtesy of the wonderful website RUTHFULLY YOURS, is as shocking as it is credible.

That Obama has tried to maintain that there is a moral equilibrium between Israel and the aggressive Arabs that surround it is well known. But to list Israel as a promoter, protector, or producer of terrorism is quite extraordinary.

Doubtless some politically correct soul at ICE or in the State Department felt that the U.S. needed to show impartiality in making up its list and include non-Muslim countries. What better rebuttal to those who would claim that the ICE is profiling Muslims than to say that Israel is also on the list?

But Israel's inclusion on the list, to say nothing of the indignity inflicted on its citizens as they seek to enter the United States, is an insult and must be corrected at once!

OBAMA ADMIN LISTS ISRAEL AS TERROR SPONSOR at DickMorris.com

Well....he's got Tinny's vote!

all the countries in bold are either allies or get money from us. [off the top of my head]

If this was to list a non-muslim country, the Philippines, covered that.

But Israel getting on that list doesn't shock me. Obama has nothing but contempt for Israel so this is yet another jib at them.

as important; Why isn't Mexico on that list?

mexico should DEFINATELY be on the list, i mean mass graves, armed border skirmishes/crossings, sending criminals here illegally to sell drugs....yeah they should be on there.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) maintains a list of "specially designated countries" (SDCs) that "have shown a tendency to promote, produce or protect terrorist organizations or their members." The folks from these nations get special scrutiny when they enter the U.S.

Here's the list:

Afghanistan
West Bank
Algeria
Bahrain
Oman
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Philippines
Egypt
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Indonesia
Somalia
Iran
Sudan
Iraq
Syria
Israel
And so forth.

Israel? Yes Israel is one of the thirty-six SDCs that "promote, produce, or protect" terrorists, according to the Obama Administration. With splendid equality, they manage to list the world's biggest victim alongside the globe's leading perpetrators of terrorism. Israelis coming into America get the same high level of scrutiny that Iranians do!

This information, which comes to us courtesy of the wonderful website RUTHFULLY YOURS, is as shocking as it is credible.

That Obama has tried to maintain that there is a moral equilibrium between Israel and the aggressive Arabs that surround it is well known. But to list Israel as a promoter, protector, or producer of terrorism is quite extraordinary.

Doubtless some politically correct soul at ICE or in the State Department felt that the U.S. needed to show impartiality in making up its list and include non-Muslim countries. What better rebuttal to those who would claim that the ICE is profiling Muslims than to say that Israel is also on the list?

But Israel's inclusion on the list, to say nothing of the indignity inflicted on its citizens as they seek to enter the United States, is an insult and must be corrected at once!

all the countries in bold are either allies or get money from us. [off the top of my head]

But Israel getting on that list doesn't shock me. Obama has nothing but contempt for Israel so this is yet another jib at them.

mexico should DEFINATELY be on the list, i mean mass graves, armed border skirmishes/crossings, sending criminals here illegally to sell drugs....yeah they should be on there.

Since "terrorist" is merely a meaningless political designation, it really makes no difference.

Since "terrorist" is merely a meaningless political designation, it really makes no difference.

C'mon, Tinny....you're tickled pink!

Regards to furry!

Moron.

Calm down, BeetsAndSpinach...

Here, if music hath powers to soothe the savage breast....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Pretenders- My City Was Gone (45)‬‏[/ame]

Hey, what are friends for....

Israel was started by Terrorists..you guys don't know your history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Additionally Israel's killed both American Civilians and Military, they've spied on the US and they maintain nuclear arms.

By that standard, the entire free world should be on that list.

With America at the top.

France killed American civilians and military when exactly? Talking recent history here.

How about Italy? Germany? Japan? Ireland?

Israel is constantly behaving badly. And this after we GIVE THEM several billion dollars a year.

They are a nasty little country to each and every one of their neighbors..and it's basically because they can afford it.

We write the checks.

i'd have to see a better source than dick morris. but very strange... unless they mean pals going through israel and israeli arabs who may be affiliated with hamas, etc.

very odd.

So, given that it's proved accuate - as in the link provided earlier.... what do you think, as a Jewish American Liberal?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting you to hammer Obama, I'm genuinely interested in why he would add Israel.

Obama does not make the lists, the people at DHS does. Oh but blame Obama anyway, he's superman running all depts. of the USA govt.

Additionally Israel's killed both American Civilians and Military, they've spied on the US and they maintain nuclear arms.

With America at the top.

France killed American civilians and military when exactly? Talking recent history here.

Israel is constantly behaving badly. And this after we GIVE THEM several billion dollars a year.

They are a nasty little country to each and every one of their neighbors..and it's basically because they can afford it.

We write the checks.

Hey...how about putting Barry Manilow on the list???

After all, he writes the songs!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VH2SVes0E8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪I Write The Songs by Barry Manilow‬‏[/ame]

... Blah, blah, blah...

Morris is a DICK, just like anyone stupid enough to believe him.

This has nothing to do with people entering the US, but deportable aliens classified as either detained or nondetained. Detained aliens are those held in ICE detention facilities, while nondetained aliens are criminal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, or local jails and aliens released on a form of ERO supervision.

So the list has to do with incarcerated criminal aliens who might be on a terrorist watch list or wanted by another law enforcement agency. Israel does have a 17% Muslin population so it is quite prudent to include them on the list of countries to screen criminal aliens with.

Hey, Beets....did you hear about the time Al Gore walked into a tour of the museum at Monticello, and Dick Morris was there and Gore said "who are these people?"

Here's the list:

Afghanistan
West Bank
Algeria
Bahrain
Oman
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Philippines
Egypt
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Indonesia
Somalia
Iran
Sudan
Iraq
Syria
Israel
And so forth.

Not to mention proximity.

As a chemist, Weizmann had invented a process to produce cordite without using calcium acetate, which Germany possessed and Britain did not. Without cordite, Britain may have lost World War I, so Weizmann's process was necessary for the war effort.

When Balfour asked what payment Weizmann required for the use of his process, Weizmann responded, "There is only one thing I want: A national home for my people."

He eventually received both payments for his discovery and a role in the history of the origins of the state of Israel. The Balfour Declaration of November 2, 1917, committed the British Government to assisting in the creation of a Jewish homeland within what was then the Ottoman territory of Palestine, part of the province of Greater Syria. Anticipating victory over the Ottomans, the French and the British had already staked their claims to those territories in which they had particular interests, whether strategic, commercial, or both, in the Sykes-Picot Agreement of May 16, 1916. Britain was to administer Palestine, so the Balfour Declaration was more than a paper promise. Britain, however, had also made certain promises regarding territory to the Sharif of Mecca, Emir Hussein, so in the post-war context, Britain had to work out a compromise.
Weizman, Haim

So even your quote confirms that this has to do with CRIMINAL aliens already in the country and in some form of custody and not Israelis ENTERING the country as Dickless Morris falsely claims.

:asshole:

Moron.
When the facts go against them, like good little Alinskyites, CON$ stoop to ridicule.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Beets....ridicule is good! Doesn't mean one is an Alinskyite....

I use Arabic numerals, but I'm not Muslim.

With America at the top.

We write the checks.

Ireland is full of terrorist, jsut ask the english
Germany and Japan are poor choices.

But I was using your standards of how to qualify as a terror supporting country.

NATO and much of the UN are in Lybia, killing Lybians to get lybians from killing them and to keep the oil flowing to the EU.

And many of us have nukes.

and not to mention; Somali, The Bay of Pigs, Killing Pablo, etc, etc..

i'd have to see a better source than dick morris. but very strange... unless they mean pals going through israel and israeli arabs who may be affiliated with hamas, etc.

very odd.

So, given that it's proved accuate - as in the link provided earlier.... what do you think, as a Jewish American Liberal?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting you to hammer Obama, I'm genuinely interested in why he would add Israel.

Obama does not make the lists, the people at DHS does. Oh but blame Obama anyway, he's superman running all depts. of the USA govt.

"The buck stops here" is a phrase that was popularized by U.S. President Harry S. Truman, who kept a sign with that phrase on his desk in the Oval Office. (Footage from Jimmy Carter's "Address to the Nation on Energy" shows the sign still on the desk during Carter's administration.) The phrase refers to the fact that the President has to make the decisions and accept the ultimate responsibility for those decisions."
Buck passing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then again, Harry Truman was a real President, not the Kim Kardashian of politicians...

"The buck stops here" is a phrase that was popularized by U.S. President Harry S. Truman, who kept a sign with that phrase on his desk in the Oval Office. (Footage from Jimmy Carter's "Address to the Nation on Energy" shows the sign still on the desk during Carter's administration.) The phrase refers to the fact that the President has to make the decisions and accept the ultimate responsibility for those decisions."

Then again, Harry Truman was a real President, not the Kim Kardashian of politicians...

LOL at the Kim Kardashian of politicians! Nice!

LOL at the Kim Kardashian of politicians! Nice!

...'cause he has fame and forture for no apparent reason.

Do you think his dad carried the garment bag with OJ's bloody clothes????

Forum List

Back