Obama Live Town Hall On "Guns In America": January 7, 2016 (8:00 PM ET)

Why can't you gun nutters stop whining and pass universal background checks? Or are you just too afraid of the bogeyman government to do something so easy and simple? Now, before some NaziCon gun nut starts regurgitating the same old shit - remember our motor vehicle laws and why we have them - even though they don't prevent all violators.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Columbine School Shooting

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

When Obama spoke to the media about enacting Executive Order, he used Sandy Hook as one of the tragedies he was looking to prevent. I just used two examples of the most well know tragedies in America, Sandy Hook being one. The point made is a criminal makes it a point to work around the law, whether acquiring a gun through another individual or outside of gunshops to where they can't be traced. Only law abiding citizens go through tedious background checks, which is why you have no explanation to Baltimore's record homicide rate despite being among those states with the tightest strict gun regulations.

Who feeds all the guns into Baltimore and Chicago? Gun manufacturers and dealers - facilitated by the NRA. Gangbangers ain't making their own guns.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

When Obama spoke to the media about enacting Executive Order, he used Sandy Hook as one of the tragedies he was looking to prevent. I just used two examples of the most well know tragedies in America, Sandy Hook being one. The point made is a criminal makes it a point to work around the law, whether acquiring a gun through another individual or outside of gunshops to where they can't be traced. Only law abiding citizens go through tedious background checks, which is why you have no explanation to Baltimore's record homicide rate despite being among those states with the tightest strict gun regulations.

Who feeds all the guns into Baltimore and Chicago? Gun manufacturers and dealers - facilitated by the NRA. Gangbangers ain't making their own guns.
They feed guns into those cities? You understgand most of them were stolen, right? So how do gun makers make money from stolen guns.
You are one stupid motherfucker for sure.

How do you explain that?

To say that gun manufactures are behind the deaths in Baltimore is to place blame on the auto industry for deaths resulting in DUIs and traffic violations. Seeing that injuries and deaths resulting from auto accidents rivals, if not exceeds, those of homicides, perhaps your saying government needs to put a tighter grip on the Ford Motor Company.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back