Obama Lied, and America is Dying thread

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Post anything that you can on how obama is lying and everything the progressives are doing to this country or have done in the last 100 years. I will start with Berrys broken promises.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QoG5u_6kjI]YouTube - ‪John Stossel talks about Barack H Obama's broken campaign promises 1/20/10‬‏[/ame]

Post anything that you can on how obama is lying and everything the progressives are doing to this country or have done in the last 100 years.

I have this shirt & wear it proudly. It drives Cons nuts and causes them to go into stuttering. :lol::lol:

bush_lied_front_300_yellow.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eUW9V0_sts]YouTube - ‪HOPE AND CHAINS 2‬‏[/ame]

By the way, that shirt doesn't drive me nuts, cuz I know exactly who is doing the lying. ;)
Heres a few of them.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfu1_Scgyow"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfu1_Scgyow[/ame]
Wow, isn't the new boss looking alot like what you claimed the old boss looked like?
And lets not forget Obamas appointees and friends, they are so much in love with a free society it's unreal....not. For all the shit the left give Beck, why can they not prove him wrong on what he speaks of? Because they know he is right, and what he says is the truth, and if they admitted it, it would bring down their perfect world order of recipient class "All hail to free shit that someone else ultimately has to pay for but not at my expense".
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9Uam3ZVcU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9Uam3ZVcU[/ame]

Last edited:
YouTube - ‪HOPE AND CHAINS 2‬‏

By the way, that shirt doesn't drive me nuts, cuz I know exactly who is doing the lying. ;)
Heres a few of them.
YouTube - ‪Obama Lies 7 Times In Under 2 Minutes!‬‏
Wow, isn't the new boss looking alot like what you claimed the old boss looked like?

CheechChong881.jpg

Typical liberal response, explained by herman cain himself, it's an acronym called "SIN".
1) Shift the subject "Inwhich you did".
2) Ignore the facts "in which you did".
3) Name call, you have not done that yet. But it's coming I'm sure.

Great video showing the lies of the Marxist

It just amazes me that these leftists cannot see the lies right in front of them, they still vote for these Marxists every time. Makes me think they know exactly what is going on and they support it, in this case they should be hunted down and shot for treason against the united states.

It just amazes me that these leftists cannot see the lies right in front of them, they still vote for these Marxists every time. Makes me think they know exactly what is going on and they support it, in this case they should be hunted down and shot for treason against the united states.

I will be selling target t-shirts for the next election. Republicans get 4 T-shirts for a $1.00, about what 4 con pelts are worth at the Marxist convention.:lol:

I will be selling target t-shirts for the next election. Republicans get 4 T-shirts for a $1.00, about what 4 con pelts are worth at the Marxist convention.:lol:

1129995500-toostupid.jpg

1129995500-toostupid.jpg

What was that about "Name Calling?"

As usual, it is all about name calling, and no intellectual debate, because cons lack intellect! LMAO!

Last edited:

Then put your money where you mouth is, big guy, and start firing shots.

Pussy.

Last edited:
Post anything that you can on how obama is lying and everything the progressives are doing to this country or have done in the last 100 years.

I have this shirt & wear it proudly. It drives Cons nuts and causes them to go into stuttering. :lol::lol:

bush_lied_front_300_yellow.gif

Of course 3 Congressional panels disagree with you, 10 years and you still have no evidence. We on the other hand can point to campaign promises and promises made after being sworn in to prove Obama lied.

Then put your money where you mouth is, big guy, and start firing shots.

Pussy.

Incitement to murder is illegal.

Studies have proved that men with big ears have a greater propensity for deceit.

Why would you focus on the "broken" promises when he has kept so many more than he has broken? He's only "broken" 42 of his campaign promises and had 40 of them "stalled". He's KEPT 135 to date. Here's an example...

"And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out. We will kill bin Laden."

photos%2Fobameter_promiseKept.jpg

"Hope & Change" is the dirtiest trick ever played in History. Independent studies have shown that most Obama-supporters have very low IQs and are very ignorant. Now i really do believe John McCain would have done a better job. Massive Unemployment,Record Poverty,Record Spending,and now Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices? Yea they can keep their "Hope & Change." I've seen enough. It's a miserable failure. See ya on Election Day 2012.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umhe3OeuXgE]YouTube - ‪Barack Obama - Transparency or not?‬‏[/ame]

7 Broken Promises:
1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it "Impossible" for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You'll know what's in it (Republican Senators didnt know)
7. We will put every pork barrel project online

Forum List

Back