Obama Lied, and America is Dying thread

Post anything that you can on how obama is lying and everything the progressives are doing to this country or have done in the last 100 years. I will start with Berrys broken promises.
YouTube - ‪John Stossel talks about Barack H Obama's broken campaign promises 1/20/10‬‏
George+W+Bush+Fucked+Us+All.jpeg

"Hope & Change" is the dirtiest trick ever played in History. Independent studies have shown that most Obama-supporters have very low IQs and are very ignorant. Now i really do believe John McCain would have done a better job. Massive Unemployment,Record Poverty,Record Spending,and now Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices? Yea they can keep their "Hope & Change." I've seen enough. It's a miserable failure. See ya on Election Day 2012.

Almost as bad as a "Kinder, Gentler Nation"...remember that? How's that compassionate conservatism working out?

Post anything that you can on how obama is lying and everything the progressives are doing to this country or have done in the last 100 years.

I have this shirt & wear it proudly. It drives Cons nuts and causes them to go into stuttering. :lol::lol:

bush_lied_front_300_yellow.gif

Of course 3 Congressional panels disagree with you, 10 years and you still have no evidence. We on the other hand can point to campaign promises and promises made after being sworn in to prove Obama lied.

So Pat Tillman was killed by the Taliban not his own troops?
So Jessica Lynch fired until her rifle ran out of ammo?
So the Iraq War costs us only $40 Billion Dollars?
So Brownie did a great job?

Check your facts.

It just amazes me that these leftists cannot see the lies right in front of them, they still vote for these Marxists every time. Makes me think they know exactly what is going on and they support it, in this case they should be hunted down and shot for treason against the united states.

Then put your money where you mouth is, big guy, and start firing shots.

Pussy.

Incitement to murder is illegal.

yes, so the pos shouldn't be saying anyone should be shot for treason now, should he?

America is dying and it's people are squabling like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.

Maybe it's time we all realized that while the President, no matter what party, may be lying through his teeth, that the death of this nation isn't because of the President, it's the people that are the problem.

Until the people return to God and virtue and start living morally upright lives, seeking to eliminate corruption in every area of their lives, our nation will continue on the path it's on.

All of us should be ashamed of ourselves and fix the real problem with the nation: ourself

America is dying and it's people are squabling like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.

Maybe it's time we all realized that while the President, no matter what party, may be lying through his teeth, that the death of this nation isn't because of the President, it's the people that are the problem.

Until the people return to God and virtue and start living morally upright lives, seeking to eliminate corruption in every area of their lives, our nation will continue on the path it's on.

All of us should be ashamed of ourselves and fix the real problem with the nation: ourself

Yeah we need to get back to forcing rape-victims to marrying the man who raped them, killing non-believers, taking no moral issue with slavery, all those sort of moral things.

Thanks, but I can lead a perfectly upright and moral life without religion as a necessary ingredient.

Now I'll agree that corruption is a problem and that the money factor needs to be removed from our politics. Thanks to the recent Citizen's United ruling, it has gotten even easier to toss bucketfuls of cash over our elected representatives like confetti. How do we remove this influence from out politics?

Last edited:
Massive Unemployment,Massive Spending,Massive Debt,Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,and Five Wars. Yea America sure is dying. These are very dark times for our Nation.

Forum List

Back