Obama: Let's Repeat Auto Bailout With Every Industry

So Media Mutters hates the guy who exposed the Clinton Blue Dress before the leftist lockstep press could cover it up.

:muahaha:

He's not talking about bailouts, ya feqqing morons. But more investment in training and infrastructure than you a-holes would consider, ya myopic douchebags. Thanks for the depression LOL! I know, let's destroy Medicare!

I'll answer that one myself. Fuck no. He'll do what his Democrat predecessor Clinton did- jack shit.
Clinton allowed foreign countries to dump their crude oil on our markets at below production cost which against trade law.

PUEBLO, Colo. – President Obama, while villifying Mitt Romney for opposing the auto industry bailout, bragged about the success of his decision to provide government assistance and said he now wants to see every manufacturing industry come roaring back.

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.

Obama: Let's repeat auto industry success - POLITICO.com

While deep down inside he may know that the federal government isn't responsible for a business' success, he will pledge to make that happen - one industry at a time.

Oh wait. Did I say "success"?

ComradeObama.jpg

Obama said:
We've got a bunch of examples of the differences, the choice in this election. When the American auto industry was on the brink of collapse, more than 1 million jobs at stake, Governor Romney said, let's "let Detroit go bankrupt."

General Motors Corp. GM became the second-largest industrial bankruptcy in history Monday as it filed its landmark case, with President Barack Obama predicting the humbled corporate titan will emerge from Chapter 11 "a stronger and more competitive" company within months.
GM Collapses Into Government's Arms - WSJ.com

Someone needs to tell the dumbfuck, and his ignorant flock that GM and Chrysler DID go bankrupt.

obama wants to nationalize many other industries, not only GM. He's doing what Hugo Chavez did. They are following the same path to communism.

Here is what he is calling roaring back. I hope people are smart enough to not let this three card monte dealer be rewarded:

AUTOYLY.gif

AUTOSALE.gif

Retrieved from this site: Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

What is amazing is that Obama will utter such nonsense then people will argue as if it were true. Both sides seem to forget that what Obama says and the actual facts seldom meet.
You misunderstood him. He meant that the auto union came roaring back and now he is going to call his maker on each and every auto working union member for their vote, cause his evolution is regressing....

obama wants to nationalize many other industries, not only GM. He's doing what Hugo Chavez did. They are following the same path to communism.

Obama is doing exactly what we said he would do and he will try and take over all of American industrial might, that which is left after his disaster. It was predicted, it is happening and the left refuses to care. Seems like the left is two faced. First they pretend that it is the Right that is all big business yet it is the right that says businesses should suffer the consequences of their failed business plans. The left claims to be "for the people" yet they are all about bailing out big business, and taking their money. The right claims that it is business that creates jobs and that is why they should be supported. The left claims that businesses are greedy evil enemies of the state, yet they then crow about saving big business and the jobs they saved. That is what is wrong with the left, duplicity, hypocrisy and projection.

Here is what he is calling roaring back. I hope people are smart enough to not let this three card monte dealer be rewarded:

AUTOYLY.gif

AUTOSALE.gif

Retrieved from this site: Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

What is amazing is that Obama will utter such nonsense then people will argue as if it were true. Both sides seem to forget that what Obama says and the actual facts seldom meet.
You misunderstood him. He meant that the auto union came roaring back and now he is going to call his maker on each and every auto working union member for their vote, cause his evolution is regressing....

Amazing that he is caught in yet another lie and the left just says so what. That is another thing wrong with the left. They will support any lie as long as that lie is in agreement with their ideology or thinking. It is OK for Reid to lie about Romney because that is what they WANT to believe about Romney. Even they have to know that it isn't true, they just don't care.

Direct quote from the link you provided:

THE PRESIDENT: When all of us share in prosperity, we all do better. (Applause.) That's the choice in this election. That's why I'm running for President -- because I believe we're all in this together. (Applause.)

We've got a bunch of examples of the differences, the choice in this election. When the American auto industry was on the brink of collapse, more than 1 million jobs at stake, Governor Romney said, let's "let Detroit go bankrupt."

AUDIENCE: Booo --

THE PRESIDENT: I said I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back and GM is number one again. (Applause.) So now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs not just in the auto industry, but in every industry. I don't want those jobs taking root in places like China. I want them taking root in places like Pueblo. (Applause.)

OK, breakdown. He was just hailing the bailouts for GM and how they came back, FROM BANKRUPCY. So when he says he wants to do the same for all industries what else he could mean?

Then look at his claim that GM is again number one? WTF could he mean. The facts do not support his rhetoric which is pretty much standard for Obama.

Forum List

Back