OBAMA LANDSLIDE in Global Poll

Not to Iraq they didnt. You had the support of everyone to fight the taleban and al qaeda in afghanistan...but once you committed much worst attrocities than 911 in Iraq...you lost ALL support...from every nation on earth other than Israel.

Brazil in iraq = no
Canada = no
Finland = no
France = no
Germany = no
India = no
Indonesia = no
Mexico = no
Netherlands = no
Russia = no
South Africa = no
Spain = no
Taiwan = no

GB and Poland yes against the will of their people and Spain initially also despite 90% opposing US terrorism .

So not a strong argument there mate.... want to try again? This is too easy.

lmao :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are our planes still landing at that airport outside Limerick and pumping money into the economy?

obama is the DEVIL,
The money is gone, the health-care is soon to be gone, no social security, no homeland security, no guns to clutch(pawned it), and not a moral left standing, and i can't afford the gas to drive to my kids to school, and the food bank is empty... the only way out is to click my heels three time and say" there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home", to bad I just lost my home, and my 401k, my stocks,my job, and my hope... thnx for nothing red shoes..

barely yours, Dorothy

Last edited:
Ya that went over so well in 2004 when Britain sent letters to people in , where was it? Ohio? Go ahead encourage that again.

Yes, that was REALLY stupid. It was also bloody offensive.

BUT - Americans are entitled to know what non-Americans think and they are entitled to have regard to or disregard completely what non-Americans think. I know it's not a popular vote thing but still, American public opinion can be shaped by whatever considerations it wishes.

Global Poll: How the World Sees the 2008 Election: Citizen of the World | Better America | Reader's Digest

I know that all the jesus freak fear and hate nuts... will say..who cares what the world thinks... we are american...blahblah blah... the usual retarded cowardly stuff...

However it does matter... for the US to be effective internationally..it needs allies.

It currently has NONE.

However the poll shows quite categorically there is only one candidate who can get the US some respect back.... and its not the cowardly squeaky backward midget "my friends".

Obama gets 90% in the Netherlands and 85% in Germany... 2 very pro US countries. You see the world wants to love you...they just cant love you when you act like cowardly terrorists.

14% of Brits support the elderly terrorist supporter.

70% of Brits go for Obama.

Global Poll: How the World Sees the 2008 Election: Citizen of the World | Better America | Reader's Digest

McCain doesnt come close to winning in any of the 17 countries polled... he is massacred in every single one apart from the one country that has scared uneducated jesus freaks who have never travelled... you guessed it... the USA... all part of a longterm dumbing down programme by the Defence industry...YOUR MASTERS.

Doesnt this reveal an awful lot about america? How deeply out of touch and how amazingly gullible you must be?

This election should not be close.

And before you ask why I or other countries care about YOUR election...well its because YOUR country has a habit of committing acts of gross international terrorism... and WE dont like it.

I read this post and I keep thinking how apropos it is to describing a typical American's opinion of YOU.

yOU are very right about travel... the trouble is that most americans are too poor to travel... dont get many holidays either...so its an impossible situation.

I never ceased to be amazed by your ignorance.

It could not possibly be that many americans don't travel ABROAD because the US boasts so many amazing travel destinations itself? And that the cost to see Yosemite, Death Valley, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc etc is abouty 10% that of travelling overseas? Even travelling to a large american city costs only about 20% of that to travel overseas. And if America is such a poor destination in and of itself then why are the national parks and cities flooded with foreigners?

They all vote McCain

they do????

...because his defence industry sponsors ..fuel their ignorance with fear and hatred of foreigners and a totally deluded belief that the US is the most superior nation on earth... .when in reality most americans live in third world conditions.

Good lord in heaven, then why are so many people on this and virtually every other message board American and not Nigerian or some such?

You can have a vote in the US as soon as we get a vote in YOUR Elections. In other words never mate.

no shit.... its like mexico bitching about our immigration laws and crackdown on ILLEGAL immigrants...however....when the reverse happens they make america look like a fuzzy kitten when it comes to rights to illegals and foreigners...

I'd say the fact that the majority of the world would vote for Obama is a great endorsement for McCain.

He should use it while he's on the stump.

obama is the DEVIL,
The money is gone, the health-care is soon to be gone, no social security, no homeland security, no guns to clutch(pawned it), and not a moral left standing, and i can't afford the gas to drive to my kids to school, and the food bank is empty... the only way out is to click my heels three time and say" there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home", to bad I just lost my home, and my 401k, my stocks,my job, and my hope... thnx for nothing red shoes..

barely yours, Dorothy..

New Topics

Forum List

Back