OBAMA LANDSLIDE in Global Poll

MichaelCollins

US last in Foreign aid
Sep 6, 2008
London
Global Poll: How the World Sees the 2008 Election: Citizen of the World | Better America | Reader's Digest

I know that all the jesus freak fear and hate nuts... will say..who cares what the world thinks... we are american...blahblah blah... the usual retarded cowardly stuff...

However it does matter... for the US to be effective internationally..it needs allies.

It currently has NONE.

However the poll shows quite categorically there is only one candidate who can get the US some respect back.... and its not the cowardly squeaky backward midget "my friends".

Obama gets 90% in the Netherlands and 85% in Germany... 2 very pro US countries. You see the world wants to love you...they just cant love you when you act like cowardly terrorists.

14% of Brits support the elderly terrorist supporter.

70% of Brits go for Obama.

Global Poll: How the World Sees the 2008 Election: Citizen of the World | Better America | Reader's Digest

McCain doesnt come close to winning in any of the 17 countries polled... he is massacred in every single one apart from the one country that has scared uneducated jesus freaks who have never travelled... you guessed it... the USA... all part of a longterm dumbing down programme by the Defence industry...YOUR MASTERS.

Doesnt this reveal an awful lot about america? How deeply out of touch and how amazingly gullible you must be?

This election should not be close.

And before you ask why I or other countries care about YOUR election...well its because YOUR country has a habit of committing acts of gross international terrorism... and WE dont like it.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

I know that all the jesus freak fear and hate nuts... will say..who cares what the world thinks... we are american...blahblah blah... the usual retarded cowardly stuff...

However it does matter... for the US to be effective internationally..it needs allies.

It currently has NONE.

However the poll shows quite categorically there is only one candidate who can get the US some respect back.... and its not the cowardly squeaky backward midget "my friends".

Obama gets 90% in the Netherlands and 85% in Germany... 2 very pro US countries. You see the world wants to love you...they just cant love you when you act like cowardly terrorists.

14% of Brits support the elderly terrorist supporter.

70% of Brits go for Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

McCain doesnt come close to winning in any of the 17 countries polled... he is massacred in every single one apart from the one country that has scared uneducated jesus freaks who have never travelled... you guessed it... the USA... all part of a longterm dumbing down programme by the Defence industry...YOUR MASTERS.

Doesnt this reveal an awful lot about america? How deeply out of touch and how amazingly gullible you must be?

New Poll Just In: This is stupidest thread of the night.

I mean, there is no information to actually back this up, but if it were actually true, I do think it is something that Americans should take into consideration. We do need allies, and I don't see McCain making any new ones, or even keeping our old ones. He has the same "fuck the world" mentality that Bush has and it is going to get us into trouble. We need someone who is willing to work with other countries and someone that they are willing to work with also. I don't see McCain being that person.

You can have a vote in the US as soon as we get a vote in YOUR Elections. In other words never mate.

So you dont think it is strange that Obama gets over 70% in EVERY single country polled and up to 90% in even very pro US nations like the Netherlands and Germany?

Strange for you to ignore such overwhelming opinion...but then i suppose you cant afford to travel and so it doesnt really matter to you.. what other people think.

However it matter to the US government... no allies is not a comfortable place to be.

With Obama..the world can unite again on vital issues.

With the midget..it will remain deeply divided and a dangerous place...but that is what the US Defence industry (YOUR MASTERS) want and NEEDS!

Last edited:
I mean, there is no information to actually back this up, but if it were actually true, I do think it is something that Americans should take into consideration. We do need allies, and I don't see McCain making any new ones, or even keeping our old ones. He has the same "fuck the world" mentality that Bush has and it is going to get us into trouble. We need someone who is willing to work with other countries and someone that they are willing to work with also. I don't see McCain being that person.

Why is there no information? Read the poll results... by a very reputable publication.

Similar figures existed against the US terrorism in Iraq... where 90% of most european nations opposed US cowardice.

Why is there no information? Read the poll results... by a very reputable publication.

Similar figures existed against the US terrorism in Iraq... where 90% of most european nations opposed US cowardice.

Yet all those countries sent troops and money and support. INCLUDING YOURS. Go figure, go ahead go down to the nearest Army base and tell them they are all cowards. See how that works out for ya.

Yet all those countries sent troops and money and support. INCLUDING YOURS. Go figure, go ahead go down to the nearest Army base and tell them they are all cowards. See how that works out for ya.

Not to Iraq they didnt. You had the support of everyone to fight the taleban and al qaeda in afghanistan...but once you committed much worst attrocities than 911 in Iraq...you lost ALL support...from every nation on earth other than Israel.

Brazil in iraq = no
Canada = no
Finland = no
France = no
Germany = no
India = no
Indonesia = no
Mexico = no
Netherlands = no
Russia = no
South Africa = no
Spain = no
Taiwan = no

GB and Poland yes against the will of their people and Spain initially also despite 90% opposing US terrorism .

So not a strong argument there mate.... want to try again? This is too easy.

lmao :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When I first viewed the page, the links just led to the US Message Board for a new post. Now they work though. Seems pretty legit to me. As I said before, if it is true, I think it is something we need to consider in electing our next president. Having friends will really make a difference over the next oh...100 years...at least.

Not to Iraq they didnt. You had the support of everyone to fight the taleban and al qaeda in afghanistan...but once you committed much worst attrocities than 911 in Iraq...you lost ALL support...from every nation on earth other than Israel.

Brazil in iraq = no
Canada = no
Finland = no
France = no
Germany = no
India = no
Indonesia = no
Mexico = no
Netherlands = no
Russia = no
South Africa = no
Spain = no
Taiwan = no

GB and Poland yes against the will of their people and Spain initially also despite 90% opposing US terrorism .

So not a strong argument there mate.... want to try again? This is too easy.

lmao :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spain in fact DID send troops you dumb shit as for the rest who cares? Italy sent troops as well as more countries, to try and keep up. Perhaps if Daddy would teach you how to use the search function you could be better at this?

When I first viewed the page, the links just led to the US Message Board for a new post. Now they work though. Seems pretty legit to me. As I said before, if it is true, I think it is something we need to consider in electing our next president. Having friends will really make a difference over the next oh...100 years...at least.

Ya that went over so well in 2004 when Britain sent letters to people in , where was it? Ohio? Go ahead encourage that again.

Spain in fact DID send troops you dumb shit as for the rest who cares? Italy sent troops as well as more countries, to try and keep up. Perhaps if Daddy would teach you how to use the search function you could be better at this?

Italy isnt in the poll...so your point is? again against the will of their public.

And if you could read..you would see that i said Spain initially sent troops.

You said ALL supported .. .when only 2 out of the 16 nations polled did.

Why am i debating with such an obvious thicko.

end of.

Italy isnt in the poll...so your point is? again against the will of their public.

And if you could read..you would see that i said Spain initially sent troops.

You said ALL supported .. .when only 2 out of the 16 nations polled did.

Why am i debating with such an obvious thicko.

end of.

And yet none of those countries matter. Now do they. France is a country of Cowards and Germany is afraid of their old War problems. The Russians would not have supported us at all BUT in fact they did support in the sense they allowed a client State to be invaded. Now remind me what those little po dunk countries on your list amount to?

And yet none of those countries matter. Now do they. France is a country of Cowards and Germany is afraid of their old War problems. The Russians would not have supported us at all BUT in fact they did support in the sense they allowed a client State to be invaded. Now remind me what those little po dunk countries on your list amount to?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You prefer to include Tahiti and El Salvador... who made the tea ... in your "coalition of the willing" lmao!

the US was ALONE in IRaq...because no other country wanted to be involved in your cowardly terrorism.

Only americans seem able to commit acts of cowardly terrorism these days.

We all stopped after WW2. I think we grew up...also no religion helps... ends all that fear and hatred.

dont bother this ass with facts, he doesnt care about the truth

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You prefer to include Tahiti and El Salvador... who made the tea ... in your "coalition of the willing" lmao!

the US was ALONE in IRaq...because no other country wanted to be involved in your cowardly terrorism.

Only americans seem able to commit acts of cowardly terrorism these days.

We all stopped after WW2. I think we grew up...also no religion helps... ends all that fear and hatred.

Yup all those British soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen were on vacation in Iraq right? They just took along their weapons and ammo for fun.

I absolutely agree that we need allies throughout the world. You can't sustain policies of national interest, including an anti-terrorist network without having someone on your side. The reason the rest of the world is overwhelmingly in favor of Obama is because they believe that Mc Cain would follow the same reckless and dangerous actions of the Bush administration.

As far as traveling goes, it's the best education. More people in this country need to see the world. Actually, it's sad to never have experience another culture and to learn something new - it's called enlightenment, the foundation of Liberalism.

I absolutely agree that we need allies throughout the world. You can't sustain policies of national interest, including an anti-terrorist network without having someone on your side. The reason the rest of the world is overwhelmingly in favor of Obama is because they believe that Mc Cain would follow the same reckless and dangerous actions of the Bush administration.

As far as traveling goes, it's the best education. More people in this country need to see the world. Actually, it's sad to never have experience another culture and to learn something new - it's called enlightenment, the foundation of Liberalism.

yOU are very right about travel... the trouble is that most americans are too poor to travel... dont get many holidays either...so its an impossible situation.

They all vote McCain ...because his defence industry sponsors ..fuel their ignorance with fear and hatred of foreigners and a totally deluded belief that the US is the most superior nation on earth... .when in reality most americans live in third world conditions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back