Palin will throw Johnny Mac under the bus

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
No matter how you guys want to breed your self denial, McCain is not the answer for the Republicans. Short of Obama turning up on November 3rd with a white teenage hooker, this election is pretty much over. Despite supporting Obama, I still admire McCain and think he would have made a great President back in 2000. But McCain is a moderate at best. McCain supported the bailout of Wall Street. He supports amnesty for illegals. He looks phony talking about moral values. He supports government regulations. He doesn't go far enough for conservatives on abortion. He believes global warming is man made. And he doesn't own a gun. Let's face it Sarah Palin is the future of the Republican Party. And I'm talking the new party, the special interests of the religious right that hijacked the reigns from the old Reagan conservatives back in 2000. Proven winners for a Presidency. Palin will start laying the foundation for a Presidential run in 2012 by throwing John McCain under the bus at 5:27 pm and 38 seconds on November 5th. The Republicans will retool with Palin and turn on McCain and purge themselves of the old Washington moderates and recruit a new crop of Republican voters for 2012.

No matter how you guys want to breed your self denial, McCain is not the answer for the Republicans. Short of Obama turning up on November 3rd with a white teenage hooker, this election is pretty much over. Despite supporting Obama, I still admire McCain and think he would have made a great President back in 2000. But McCain is a moderate at best. McCain supported the bailout of Wall Street. He supports amnesty for illegals. He looks phony talking about moral values. He supports government regulations. He doesn't go far enough for conservatives on abortion. He believes global warming is man made. And he doesn't own a gun. Let's face it Sarah Palin is the future of the Republican Party. And I'm talking the new party, the special interests of the religious right that hijacked the reigns from the old Reagan conservatives back in 2000. Proven winners for a Presidency. Palin will start laying the foundation for a Presidential run in 2012 by throwing John McCain under the bus at 5:27 pm and 38 seconds on November 5th. The Republicans will retool with Palin and turn on McCain and purge themselves of the old Washington moderates and recruit a new crop of Republican voters for 2012.

It's going to be an interesting 4 years.

Here's to it, my friend. Palin vs. Obama in 4 years from now.

:beer:

Yes, this race is indeed over.

Perhaps, with four years for Americans to forget about the Sarah Palin debacle, the GOP might be able to turn her into a legit POTUS contender.

I'm dressing my pitbull up as Sarah Palin for Halloween this year.

Perhaps I should go as John McCain for halloween this year in a pimp suit.

Remember kids:

$mccaingame.jpg

Word :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, this race is indeed over.

Perhaps, with four years for Americans to forget about the Sarah Palin debacle, the GOP might be able to turn her into a legit POTUS contender.

Not if McCain gets blown out.

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. The stench of disaster and generally being a loser will taint Palin too.

No one ever heard of Geraldine Ferraro again after her and Mondale got blown out in 84.

I feel bad for Palin, I think if the Republicans lose the election she will be ridiculed and tossed to the wolves by her own party. I think she was a sacrificial lamb that doesnt have a clue she is being used.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Palin, I think if the Republicans lose the election she will be ridiculed and tossed to the wolves by her won party. I think she was a sacrificial lamb that doesnt have a clue she is being used.

She can always shoot those wolves from a helicopter. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back