Obama Kicked GOP Ass Today.

I saw it also, I think he did a very good job and the House republicans showed a lot of class also. Boehner even had nice words to say about the meeting. In a whole I think it was good for both sides.

olbernotaman having wet dreams again,, tweety tingling again,, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOu obviously didn't watch it.

I watched it twice.. I was referring to dante's reference to "MSNBC" said obama kicked gop ass.. hello!

I personally think "kicked ass" is completely the wrong way to look at this. However, I saw Obama accept SOME blame, lay SOME blame at the feet of the Democrats. Lay SOME blame at the feet of the Republicans, but for me, I was most glad to see him not back down from ANY of their questions. He stood his ground. After the recent defeat in MA, I was concerned that he would buckle under the supposed message of the Republican victory in MA. It was good to see that Obama has some moxie.

Last edited:
YOu obviously didn't watch it.

I watched it twice.. I was referring to dante's reference to "MSNBC" said obama kicked gop ass.. hello!

I personally think "kicked ass" is completely the wrong way to look at this. However, I saw Obama accept SOME blame, lay SOME blame at the feet of the Democrats. Lay SOME blame at the feet of the Republicans, but for me, I was most glad to see him not back down from ANY of their questions. He stood his ground. After the recent defeat in MA, I was concerned that he would buckle under the supposed message of the Republican victory in MA. It was good to see that Obama has some moxie.

He certainly explained some things that I was in the dark about, He should be more forthcoming in the future.. Now,, as i said in another thread,, if and when the deals the democrats the same lecture I will no longer doubt his sincerity.. notice today whenever Pelosi and Reid's behavior was brought to his attention he pooo poooed the notion? Instead of acknowledging it he ignored it.

GOP whining that they are being demonized? LOL

Ever since Ronald seel-weapons-to-terrorists Reagan the GOP has been demonizing Liberals and Democrats.
:rofl:

too friggin' precious:
His health care plan, he said, was not "a Bolshevik plot." The Republicans, for their part, complained that he did not listen to them and instead sat back while the Democratic "attack machine," as one called it, demonized them...
-today's online edition of the NYT
Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

He certainly explained some things that I was in the dark about, He should be more forthcoming in the future.. Now,, as i said in another thread,, if and when the deals the democrats the same lecture I will no longer doubt his sincerity.. notice today whenever Pelosi and Reid's behavior was brought to his attention he pooo poooed the notion? Instead of acknowledging it he ignored it.

I firmly believe Pelosi is a party unto herself and is no friend of Obama, the Democrats or the country. However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her. There are times when I hear her speak, you would actually think SHE was the President. Obama has a Pelosi problem, and I see no solution on the horizon unless her constituents finally wake up.

GOP whining that they are being demonized? LOL

Ever since Ronald seel-weapons-to-terrorists Reagan the GOP has been demonizing Liberals and Democrats.
:rofl:

too friggin' precious:
His health care plan, he said, was not "a Bolshevik plot." The Republicans, for their part, complained that he did not listen to them and instead sat back while the Democratic "attack machine," as one called it, demonized them...
-today's online edition of the NYT
Saw it on the MSM.
LOL

it's obvious you don't buy into his sincerity either! good job.. let the beat go on.

Saw it on the MSM.
LOL

I saw part of it.

He never really answered any of their questions. If anyone was paying attention they pretty much raked him over the coals and all he did was repeat a bunch of worn out talking points that had little or nothing to do with the questions being asked. It was an attempt to seem knowledgable in the face of his critics. He's merely trying to rally the left to his side because he knows they're beginning to slip away from him....lose faith in his lying ass.

Saw it on the MSM.
LOL

I saw part of it.

He never really answered any of their questions. If anyone was paying attention they pretty much raked him over the coals and all he did was repeat a bunch of worn out talking points that had little or nothing to do with the questions being asked. It was an attempt to seem knowledgable in the face of his critics. He's merely trying to rally the left to his side because he knows they're beginning to slip away from him....lose faith in his lying ass.

IF this is your truthful and honest assessment, then you are nothing but a hyperpartisan hack. No need to discuss anything with you any further. Care to reassess what occurred today?

I watched it too. obama was the same narcissistic jackass he always is, nothing more.
He's garbage and so are his misled idiotic supporters.

Cons are having serious regret at having arranged that little get together.

Only because it's an hour of their lives they'll never get back. I'm sure that when they showed up for this little gathering that they would get more of the same that they got last in the SOTUA

Cons are having serious regret at having arranged that little get together.

Only because it's an hour of their lives they'll never get back. I'm sure that when they showed up for this little gathering that they would get more of the same that they got last in the SOTUA

Poor Republicans got another public spanking....

But its not our fault Mr President. They brought their best game and still got humiliated

I wonder if they'll air every meeting he has with republicans so he can keep airing his condescending and blatant attacks on his opposition. It's a wonder he didn't do this sooner!!! He could have arrainged several meetings with the GOP and fussed and whined about they don't vote for anything he puts out there because they are afraid of losing their jobs.... HILARIOUS...seems a lot of Dems are doing that VERY SAME THING!!!

Forum List

Back