Obama Kicked GOP Ass Today.

Yep...watched it...how could I miss the first and probably ONLY meeting he'll have with republicans???

Here's a great example of how differently you and I view this guy...you see somebody who stood his ground...not sure why he had to do that...but ok. I saw somebody who was fighting his way out of a corner. He got backed up after the SOTU and now he's having to save face by showing up to this meeting...pretty sure he didn't want to be there. I give him props for at least being able to recall SOME of the things he'd been programmed to say from previous interviews.

Do you even see ANY hint of condescention in his voice? If not, then YOU my friend are the deaf dumb and blind asshat.

IF he was the whipped puppy you try to paint him to be, WHY the hell would he have invited the media to show it?

HE didn't...the repubs did.

Get your facts straight,or at the very least tell us you're lying before you start. Deal?

Obama meeting with House Republicans to be open to media - TheHill.com

BALTIMORE — President Barack Obama’s meeting with House Republicans will be open to reporters at the White House’s request, according to a GOP aide.

I'm sorry you cannot read nor comprehend. If you could, my statement "However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her" would have negated the need for your hysterics about how Pelosi represents a separate branch of government. I will take a class in civics after you pass some sort of literature class. Deal? Now go fuck yourself.

Damn Yank will apparently go off on ANYBODY!!! LOL

It's called thinking for yourself, being an Independent and NOT being tied to partisan party line talking points. Try it sometime.

Check the post again...I made a typo...I meant that Dante would go off on anyone. I've been thinking for myself for a while now...40 plus years...just because my thought processes are the same as others from a particular party or political alignment, doesn't mean that I get my thoughts from someone else's talking points. But if the points are important enough, surely they will be discussed by like-minded people. That's just how it is.

I love the independents....they are able to stand on top the fence and look at either side and choose whatever they like and attack whatever they don't.

IF he was the whipped puppy you try to paint him to be, WHY the hell would he have invited the media to show it?

HE didn't...the repubs did.

Get your facts straight,or at the very least tell us you're lying before you start. Deal?

Obama meeting with House Republicans to be open to media - TheHill.com

BALTIMORE — President Barack Obama’s meeting with House Republicans will be open to reporters at the White House’s request, according to a GOP aide.

Initially, the press was only to be granted access [by the White House] to the opening portion of the president’s remarks to House GOP lawmakers. But those plans were changed at the last minute, a GOP aide said.

As I heard it reported this morning, it was stated that the republicans were the ones who encouraged the entire meeting to be aired. The White House had only allowed for the the opening to be aired, but at the insistance of the GOP, finally agreed to open the entire meeting to video. To choose otherwise would have been devestating to Obama.

What was good about airing the whole thing was that they were able to get Obama to acknowledge repeatedly on national TV that Republicans have in fact offered detailed alternatives on all of the big issues, flatly contradicting a fundamental White House talking point of the past year.

Damn Yank will apparently go off on ANYBODY!!! LOL

It's called thinking for yourself, being an Independent and NOT being tied to partisan party line talking points. Try it sometime.

Check the post again...I made a typo...I meant that Dante would go off on anyone. I've been thinking for myself for a while now...40 plus years...just because my thought processes are the same as others from a particular party or political alignment, doesn't mean that I get my thoughts from someone else's talking points. But if the points are important enough, surely they will be discussed by like-minded people. That's just how it is.

I love the independents....they are able to stand on top the fence and look at either side and choose whatever they like and attack whatever they don't.

So, did you make a typo on who invited the media to today's meeting too? Or did you simply not fact check your GOP talking points first?

Did Obama finally clear up his confusion over which document "all men are created equal" hails from?

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

I saw part of it.

He never really answered any of their questions. If anyone was paying attention they pretty much raked him over the coals and all he did was repeat a bunch of worn out talking points that had little or nothing to do with the questions being asked. It was an attempt to seem knowledgeable in the face of his critics. He's merely trying to rally the left to his side because he knows they're beginning to slip away from him....lose faith in his lying ass.

IF this is your truthful and honest assessment, then you are nothing but a hyperpartisan hack. No need to discuss anything with you any further. Care to reassess what occurred today?

Not one bit. He danced around the issues and tried to impress everyone with the sound of his voice. Nothing more.

They were very pointed and piercing in their questions and he was vague and evasive in his answers.

No other way to take it.

A question that required a simple response took him 10 to 15 mins to answer. They asked him when he was gonna sit down and ask for their input and he rambled on about everything but when it was gonna happen.....if ever.

He claimed that all of those backroom deals were done out in the open and transparent. He claimed that he was open about the process....when in fact not only has the public been shut out of it but the GOP as well. Nobody knows what's in the bill as we speak.

He's nothing but a slick-tongued sweet-talking two-faced lying asshole.

Yeah, Obama will deal with the GOP at the groundbreaking for the first nuclear reactor he promised

and this is the kind of thing the GOP whined about: Demonization.

Get your talking points straight you silly fuck.

Pelosi, is not Obama's 'friend' in her position as Speaker of the House, and neither should she be.

She represents a totally separate branch of government.

STFU and get to a class in civics before you enter a political discussion again. Here @ USMB...even the dumbest have a basic grasp of the American Political System.

fuck off

I'm sorry you cannot read nor comprehend. If you could, my statement "However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her" would have negated the need for your hysterics about how Pelosi represents a separate branch of government. I will take a class in civics after you pass some sort of literature class. Deal? Now go fuck yourself.

Damn Yank, Dante will apparently go off on ANYBODY!!! LOL

He's a whining bitch.:cool:

I think it was a good day for Obama and the GOP. I'm hoping that we continue down that road because the partisanship is killing the possibility of accomplishing anything.

Obama finally admitted he's a Bolshevik Ideologue, good for him! The first step is admitting you have a problem
Cusader Franks Still Lisps...
ss_crusader_frank_niwittisims.jpg
Oh the horror! The horror.

:rofl:/center]​

I saw part of it.

He never really answered any of their questions. If anyone was paying attention they pretty much raked him over the coals and all he did was repeat a bunch of worn out talking points that had little or nothing to do with the questions being asked. It was an attempt to seem knowledgeable in the face of his critics. He's merely trying to rally the left to his side because he knows they're beginning to slip away from him....lose faith in his lying ass.

IF this is your truthful and honest assessment, then you are nothing but a hyperpartisan hack. No need to discuss anything with you any further. Care to reassess what occurred today?

Not one bit. He danced around the issues and tried to impress everyone with the sound of his voice. Nothing more.

They were very pointed and piercing in their questions and he was vague and evasive in his answers.

No other way to take it.

A question that required a simple response took him 10 to 15 mins to answer. They asked him when he was gonna sit down and ask for their input and he rambled on about everything but when it was gonna happen.....if ever.

He claimed that all of those backroom deals were done out in the open and transparent. He claimed that he was open about the process....when in fact not only has the public been shut out of it but the GOP as well. Nobody knows what's in the bill as we speak.

He's nothing but a slick-tongued sweet-talking two-faced lying asshole.

You are either lying your ass off, or you haven't actually seen the meeting and are simply talking out of your ass. Either way, you are useless. You are now going on my ignore list. Consider this a special place as the only other person on my ignor list is Dr.House...and he worked every bit as hard as you had to earn his spot. Good show!:clap2:

The most intellectual aka the smartest thing Obama could do right now--is kick Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid to the curb & follow minority leader Republican John Boener---:lol::lol:

If not--he & the entire democrat party is toast for the next decade.

[ATTACH9355/ATTACH]
yeah right.

go shit in your hat you stupid fuck.

So, did you make a typo on who invited the media to today's meeting too? Or did you simply not fact check your GOP talking points first?

Well, after looking around it appears that the GOP made a last minute decision to allow the coverage, so according to NY Times, it was the White House who decided to cover the entire meeting in a late Thursday decision. Why they waited so long is unknown. But the GOP did agree to the coverage.

I wonder if they'll air every meeting he has with republicans so he can keep airing his condescending and blatant attacks on his opposition. It's a wonder he didn't do this sooner!!! He could have arrainged several meetings with the GOP and fussed and whined about they don't vote for anything he puts out there because they are afraid of losing their jobs.... HILARIOUS...seems a lot of Dems are doing that VERY SAME THING!!!

By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong...He told us that HE would keep everything open, Broadcast it on C-Span...and did everything BUT that.

He KNOWS he got his ass kicked in the rebuttals to the SOTU speech.

This is his version of damage control.

He KNOWS he isn't TRUSTED.

it's that simple.

he will NEVER be TRUSTED.

You shouldn't take kindness as weakness, but you will. :eusa_whistle:

Willow...I know you will sleep better tonight knowing that you now have some earned respect from the other side....

Now, if we could just get them to try to earn some from our side.....
I have the respect of so many here it is awesome to fathom. Why?

Because many here (excepting the deserving), know that I am fair and balanced in my criticism and liberal usage of the rep system

I do not look for agreement. I am not looking for parasites like you to suck off my persona...I only look for reason and rationality.

How else could I be such a dick and troll at some times?

IT's an art. So asshole, pay attention and watch the big boys play the game. Watch and learn.

:cool:
D.

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

This is not a football game. I think Obama would be the first to tell you not to look at today as a competition with winners and losers. This is serious. This is about the future of our nation and our current ability to move forward and address the issues of the day.

I think it was a good day for Obama and the GOP. I'm hoping that we continue down that road because the partisanship is killing the possibility of accomplishing anything.

Obama isn't going to change. He believes he's right and everyone else is wrong.

It was all just a show anyway.

Very little honesty on his part. He acted sociable for the first time in a year, but it was a ploy to get voters back in his side.

He'll shut them out plot against them and bad-mouth them at every turn.

He considers them to be more the enemy then Kalid Sheik Mohommed.

Golly! I can't believe I didn't read that drivel you posted.

You still need a class in civics and maybe civility.

As a child did you often get beaten down in school? It would explain lots.

The Psychiatrist Is In.​

Forum List

Back