Obama Isn't Working: Chicago...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by LibocalypseNow, Aug 3, 2011.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    I have to say this a great Campaign Ad from Mitt Romney. I said from day one that a guy who helped destroy Chicago and had numerous shady dealings with very shady characters,would not be a good leader for this Country. Chicago is now a miserable Third World mess. I warned people that our entire Country would resemble Chicago in a few short years if this guy became President. And this is now happening. Chicago is anything but an "Organized" Community...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOfuPo_vzU]‪Obama Isn't Working: Chicago‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    Chicago a "miserable third world mess"! How fucking stupid is that comment?

Chicago is one of the greatest cities on earth.

3. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Romney stayed away from focusing on all the brutal crime going on in Chicago though. Maybe he'll focus on that in future ads. Chicago is a real nightmare and unfortunately our entire Nation is beginning to resemble it. I'm not surprised though. I predicted this from the very beginning. This President's record in Chicago was and is dismal. The MSM gave him a pass though. And now look at all the suffering. It is very sad.

4. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    This is what happens when a corrupt MSM and stupid slogans decide who our President will be. Even Mexico is laughing at us now. They Have a 4.5% Unemployment Rate compared to our nightmarish 9.4% Rate. They also don't have the massive Debt we have either. Dark days for our Country for sure. :(

5. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,520
    brutal crime? name me one metro or meglopolis that has no crime.

6. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    Maybe Romney can base his campaign on the amazing results he achieved as Governor in Springfield, MA!

Or perhaps he'll speak to his stunning success in his home state metropolis of Detroit.

Have I mentioned that Chicago is one of the greatest cities on Earth? Relatively safe, full of amazing culture and architecture, set on a beautiful lake with great public beaches...

7. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Chicago "was" one of the greatest cities on earth. But that was then and this is now. The Democrats have brought that once great city to its knees. They've done the same to the entire Country. I mean when Mexico starts laughing at you,it's all over. Barack Obama never did a damn thing for Chicago. And that's the truth. He shouldn't have become our President.

8. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    Huh? Have you been to Chicago in the past decade? The crime rate is lower than it was 30 years ago, the downtown is perhaps the most vibrant downtown outside of NYC an Boston, the lake is clean, the beaches are open, the art and architecture are amazing...

You're letting your incessant hatred of our president cloud your view...Or you're listening to too much rightwing radio.

9. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    You sure it's not your views that are clouded? Chicago is and has been an awful mess for a long time. You want to ignore reality,that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure you're a Democrat so i'm not surprised by your defensive reaction. After all,it is your Democrats who have destroyed Chicago. Barack Obama never did a damn thing for Chicago. And i stand by that statement. All he did was help create an even bigger mess there. How he became President,i'll never know. He certainly didn't have a record to stand by. I suspect it was all just corrupt MSM-Hype and stupid slogans. This guy shouldn't be President. Hey,just my own observations anyway.

10. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    can you give us some specific examples of how Chicago "is an awful mess"?