obama is doing all he can do

Thats right.
Oh by the way while the media slept and did not give any news coverage of his speechs in Mumbai, India. Other's weren't a sleep

Some key points to what obama said

Barack Obama showed very clearly how he feels about globalism when he made the following statement during his speech in Mumbai

"This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."
Obama acknowledges decline of US dominance - The Times of India
obama is not going to help the American economy. He forcing the American people into a one world government.

Now you can see why he dos not want to close the border

You are an amazing moron, bigrebnc. Yes, we are going to have to compete in the global economy. What else are we going to do? Your propaganda is beyond amazingly stupid.
Don't you think we need to fix our own economy first?

The video is a lie, bigrebnc, your whole presence here is a lie and a perversion of American values. You give those of us who love America the opportunity daily to expose the racism, sexism, and homophobia that infuses you and the other wacks on the fringe of the Tea Party. I guarantee your activist agenda will not be embraced further by the GOP, and watch the GOP cross the aisle on the tax cut issue over the next few weeks.

What about the other link I posted?
White House warned congress about Fannie/Freddie 17 times - Journals - CafeMom

Instead of saying something is a lie give proof not your opinion.

Credible sources, bigreb, please. The fact is that the majority in Congress and two Presidents danced happily along with Freddy and Fanny. There is no way to dispute that, period. Now that the House is again GOP, it owns the mess.

Obama doing all he can do...

During an interview in Korea [G20]...Obama stated the following:

OBAMA: "The United States obviously has a special role to play on the international stage. Regardless of who is president, we are a very large, very wealthy, very powerful country. We have had outsized influence over world affairs --"

Showing his true colors? Of course he is. He's cutting us down to size. After all? he's got an axe to grind with colonialists.

Obama rebuffed at summit - Times Union

Credible sources, bigreb, please. The fact is that the majority in Congress and two Presidents danced happily along with Freddy and Fanny. There is no way to dispute that, period. Now that the House is again GOP, it owns the mess.

Nothing is credible with you jake, not even the actual words coming from the mouths of the people in question.
Videos and News releases nothing is credible unless you find it in your world. But frankly speaking we aren't on your world jake we are in Realaity.

See how your world works?

Now that the House is again GOP, it owns the mess

They haven't taken the oath an you say they own the mess.

Last edited:

Nothing is credible with you jake, not even the actual words coming from the mouths of the people in question.
Videos and News releases nothing is credible unless you find it in your world. But frankly speaking we aren't on your world jake we are in Realaity.

See how your world works?

Now that the House is again GOP, it owns the mess

They haven't taken the oath an you say they own the mess.

This is the only thing Jake finds credible:

obama_superman_awesome3.jpg

Much is credible with me, bigrebnc, but you are not, ever, credible with me. For you have no respect for truth or honor or the American people. You are about power for your sick, twisted way, and you and your fellow sickg ilk are trying to co-opt the TP and then the GOP to go back to the bad old days of homophobia, sexism, and racism. No, nothing you have to say or post or suggest has any creditability.

Much is credible with me, bigrebnc, but you are not, ever, credible with me. For you have no respect for truth or honor or the American people. You are about power for your sick, twisted way, and you and your fellow sickg ilk are trying to co-opt the TP and then the GOP to go back to the bad old days of homophobia, sexism, and racism. No, nothing you have to say or post or suggest has any creditability.

It doesn't matter asswipe whether or not if YOU think I am credible or what I post is credible, it just make you look stupid for saying the truth is not credible

You just demonstrated that you are a liar, for the truth is not only not in your, it will have nothing ever to do with you. Slink off.

You just demonstrated that you are a liar, for the truth is not only not in your, it will have nothing ever to do with you. Slink off.

I started a thread for people like you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/141489-heads-up-thread-for-conservatives.html

I understand you can't help the way you are.

Hell? They claim a 'Gay' Gene? Why not a Statist one?

It would explain the reason why starkey is always in denial

The good guys and gals have been fighting racism, sexism, and homophobia in the party for decades. You are merely another bug to step on on the path to a better Republicanism. While the party has a long way to go, much has improved since Reagan left office concerning your crowed. The neo-cons, corporationists, and the social values freaks are the real issues.

The good guys and gals have been fighting racism, sexism, and homophobia in the party for decades. You are merely another bug to step on on the path to a better Republicanism. While the party has a long way to go, much has improved since Reagan left office concerning your crowed. The neo-cons, corporationists, and the social values freaks are the real issues.

You need to clean the racist sexist and homophobia out of your own political party before you start pointing at the other side.

You need to clean the racist sexist and homophobia out of your own political party before you start pointing at the other side.

But fakey claims to be a Conservative Republican...perhaps you didn't get the memo?

But fakey claims to be a Conservative Republican...perhaps you didn't get the memo?

In jakes world liberals are the conservatives. He can't help thinking that it's a mental illness

Thats right.
Oh by the way while the media slept and did not give any news coverage of his speechs in Mumbai, India. Other's weren't a sleep

Some key points to what obama said

Barack Obama showed very clearly how he feels about globalism when he made the following statement during his speech in Mumbai

"This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."
Obama acknowledges decline of US dominance - The Times of India
obama is not going to help the American economy. He forcing the American people into a one world government.

Now you can see why he dos not want to close the border

Apparently SOME Fanatical Lefty-Americans (20%) other than the CORRUPT RACIST MONOLITHIC NEGROES (98%), and the newly bribed-with-citizenship ILLEGALS and their MEXICAN/ LATINO SUPPORTERS (%?) are STILL for this UNAMERICAN KENYAN POS.

I'm not.

I have been a member of the GOP for more than 35 years. I have no use for homophobes, sexists, or racists like bigrebnc or those who support him. They are all smeared with same anti-American bs they push in the name of Americanism. We have managed to keep the wacks like bigreb out of any influence here for more than twenty years, and that will continue. We will take his vote, just not his lip. What a hoot is that he calls his activist reactionary agenda "conservative."

I have been a member of the GOP for more than 35 years. I have no use for homophobes, sexists, or racists like bigrebnc or those who support him. They are all smeared with same anti-American bs they push in the name of Americanism. We have managed to keep the wacks like bigreb out of any influence here for more than twenty years, and that will continue. We will take his vote, just not his lip. What a hoot is that he calls his activist reactionary agenda "conservative."

Hors shit starkey and everybody here knows it. If anything you are a RINO.

Hors shit starkey and everybody here knows it. If anything you are a RINO.

Not even that. Just a confused citizen ill trained for the task.

Forum List

Back