Obama is Cruising!!!

I think the polls are fine as well, they've shown Romney overtaking Obama for the last several weeks, and the trend will continue. I just don't think they're accurately reflecting how much he is pulling ahead. :cool:

In one breath: They're fine.
In the next breath; They're not accurate.

A microcosm of the 2012 GOP.

They're accurately showing the trend of Romney pulling steadily ahead, saying they're not showing the swing as strongly as it actually exists, is not saying that it's 'inaccurate'. But, whatever makes you happy dude. :lol:

She is a moron who can't see past her own nose.

I think the polls are fine as well, they've shown Romney overtaking Obama for the last several weeks, and the trend will continue. I just don't think they're accurately reflecting how much he is pulling ahead. :cool:

In one breath: They're fine.
In the next breath; They're not accurate.

A microcosm of the 2012 GOP.

They're accurately showing the trend of Romney pulling steadily ahead, saying they're not showing the swing as strongly as it actually exists, is not saying that it's 'inaccurate'. But, whatever makes you happy dude. :lol:

Oh so "not accutate" is different than "inaccurate"?:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Does it dawn on you that if you have to try this hard to prop up your candidate it's a lost battle?

Here's a clue, I'm not the one here 'trying hard' to prop up my candidate. :lol:

Here's a clue, I'm not the one here 'trying hard' to prop up my candidate. :lol:

You're performing microsurgery on trying to differentiate between "not accurate" and "inaccurate"...

The polls, by and large show Obama ahead. I demonstrated that.

You came back with "margin of error". I demonstrated how the leads our President has in those polls are outside of the MOE quite often.

You came back with "how were they tallied"--30 polls in 4 different states--indicating that they have some sort of sampling issue

Yes, you're working overtime trying to find a reason why Romney is losing.

No, you are just making things up. :clap2:

VA, CO & NH were all trending towards Romney at one point and since then the polls have started moving back towards Obama.

What exactly have I 'made up'? I guess it depends on how you define 'trend', doesn't it? How long is your 'trend'? Mine is over weeks.. How big of a movement constitues a 'trend'? Romney's movement has been significant over a matter of 3 to 4o weeks. Obama's not so much. His 'trend' can be caused by polling different people each day. ;)

VA, CO & NH were all trending towards Romney at one point and since then the polls have started moving back towards Obama.

What exactly have I 'made up'? I guess it depends on how you define 'trend', doesn't it? How long is your 'trend'? Mine is over weeks.. How big of a movement constitues a 'trend'? Romney's movement has been significant over a matter of 3 to 4o weeks. Obama's not so much. His 'trend' can be caused by polling different people each day. ;)

C'mon man, Candy and ACE have declared the election over....thats it.

We've lost.

(rolling eyes)

C'mon man, Candy and ACE have declared the election over....thats it.

We've lost.

(rolling eyes)

Yeah, no point in voting, RCP already says Obama is ahead on EV's... :eusa_shhh:

Obama will be cruising to his 32 million dollar home in Hawaii, cannedham. Lol. Loser.

I hate to burst your bubble, Candy but the reason Bill Clinton is campaigning in Minn. today and Joe Biden is stumping in Penn. is that both States have slipped from being "locks" for Barack Obama to being very much in play. That isn't Obama "cruising" to victory...that's Obama desperately trying to keep his ship above water as the campaign winds down. Right now this is anyone's race. I still think it's going to go down to undecideds voting their pocketbooks and the economy...which ISN'T a good thing for Barry!

I hate to burst your bubble, Candy but the reason Bill Clinton is campaigning in Minn. today and Joe Biden is stumping in Penn. is that both States have slipped from being "locks" for Barack Obama to being very much in play. That isn't Obama "cruising" to victory...that's Obama desperately trying to keep his ship above water as the campaign winds down. Right now this is anyone's race. I still think it's going to go down to undecideds voting their pocketbooks and the economy...which ISN'T a good thing for Barry!

Obama is cruising. I will say that Clinton going to Minnesota was probably just to make sure nothing burned down--its been ignored by both parties pretty much.

Biden going home to Scranton? No.

Gonna be fun on 11/6 (if I don't have to work late).

Obama is cruising. I will say that Clinton going to Minnesota was probably just to make sure nothing burned down--its been ignored by both parties pretty much.

I can only surmise that you don't have a grasp of the word "cruising". I think you're looking for a word more of the nature of "panicking".

I can only surmise that you don't have a grasp of the word "cruising". I think you're looking for a word more of the nature of "panicking".

Nah...cruising is what he's doing. The map looks great.

Forum List

Back