Obama is back! New NBC poll results

tomorrow gallup and ras will wrap up their rolling averages using samples taken AFTER the debate, in whole, they will post them Saturday, those are the ones to watch. it is what it is.

not that I buy into small sample polls.. but if I do, I will stick to the rcp average..
but this newbie winger sure likes to get excited after picking and choosing his news

Get over yourself man. This is a message board. Newbie,you are a little desperate trying to establish a high arky on a message board.

not that I buy into small sample polls.. but if I do, I will stick to the rcp average..
but this newbie winger sure likes to get excited after picking and choosing his news

Get over yourself man. This is a message board. Newbie,you are a little desperate trying to establish a high arky on a message board.

lol, typical newbie...grrrrrrrr

lol, typical newbie...grrrrrrrr

Typical newbie? As I read his banner, this guy has over 13,000 posts here . . .

tomorrow gallup and ras will wrap up their rolling averages using samples taken AFTER the debate, in whole, they will post them Saturday, those are the ones to watch. it is what it is.

You are right for Ras but Gallup is 7 days.

Forum List

Back