Obama inexperienced? Let's fix that lie right now

i stated he has tried to do things but not done anything, i then stated his coat tailing record, he is the flavor of the month for dems....and so the put him forth in a good light....good for them....not sure that makes him president material....

all i have seen you do is personally attack me.....

your actions define obtuse and impertinent

That's because all he has done is personally attack you. Its all he ever does. Which doesnt say much for his opinion.

You are full of shit, avatar4321. I propose good information for discussion and debate and all I get from you is insults and attacks. Super Moderator my ass. You are a super stupidshit as far as I am concerned.

That's because all he has done is personally attack you. Its all he ever does. Which doesnt say much for his opinion.

Psychoblues

The very best I can do is to advise you to click on the link I provided in the opening post in this thread. The rest is up to you, my friend.

No Psycho, that's not the very best you can do in my opinion. If all you can do is recommend we read the praise about Barack Obama from his own web pages, then you have nothing of interest or import. Doing so is akin to a GWB supporter simply referring you to the POTUS web pages at http://whitehouse.gov, which I am positive you would discount in a heartbeat as being simple propaganda.

What has Barack Obama done that evidences his capability to be an effective POTUS? More specifically, how does Barack Obama have more valid experience than does Pres. George W. Bush?

You are full of shit, avatar4321. I propose good information for discussion and debate and all I get from you is insults and attacks. Super Moderator my ass. You are a super stupidshit as far as I am concerned.

Psychoblues

Ive dealt with your so called "Good information" On dozens of threads. In fact, you Ive delt with it in this thread, but instead you ignore it and go straight to the personal attack.

What executive experience does Barrack Hussien have???

Psychoblues certainly knows something about personal insults and attacks. He gets plenty of that on pretty much a daily basis right here on this board. But, Psychoblues is a better man than to whine about it and expect someone else to rectify or remedy these circumstances. Is that too obtuse or impertinent for you?
Psychoblues

Talking in the third person about yourself.... you truely are psycho, in an insane kinda way.

You sure are doing some serious gushing over the new clown with the dumbo ears, what did he give you....a carton of Kools or a fried chicken wing dinner?

It's time we again visit the ideology of electing our President based on qualifications, ethics and demonstrated propensities to operate with the best interests of the nation as a whole rather than whether or not we could sit and drink a beer with them.

Nice idea, but this is the nature of the modern televised democracy. This phenomenon will only get more intense as time goes on. The people to blame are the people. Extend the franchise to people who watch Fox News as their only source of information, who can't tell you where Iraq is on a map, or who think that the solution to all problems is more government, and well, this is what you get.

I don't see any solution. Modern democracy will run itself into the ground, and from there, humanity will find new arrangements. It will probably re-start with local strongmen you'd want to have a beer with.

Stock up on guns and water.

Psychoblues

Ive dealt with your so called "Good information" On dozens of threads. In fact, you Ive delt with it in this thread, but instead you ignore it and go straight to the personal attack.

:eusa_whistle:

Psychoblues

I don't know why you bumped this thread with a whistling fool. Obama is still an inexperienced man that has never run a successful company. He's not doing well running this country. He is proving to be the most damaging POTUS we've had since Jimmy Carter fucked us over.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I don't know why you bumped this thread with a whistling fool. Obama is still an inexperienced man that has never run a successful company.
.....And, that's always been.....

......right??

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back