Obama In Nashville: "Republicans Pretty Sure I'm An Illegal Immigrant"

So if it's illegal to release those records who was prosecuted for releasing Bush's?
WHy havent Obama's been leaked?
Don't forget during the 2012 primaries, Rick Perry's college transcripts was leaked to the press. Nobody was prosecuted. What we need to see is Obama's Admissions that will show if he went to college as a foreigner.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg
No matter how much you "need" to see them, you don't get to. Sucks, huh?
OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT...

Which pertinent records are those?

President Obama is the only President who has ever released his birth certificate to the American people
And it was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

LOL- sorry Stevie- a used car salesman is not the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.

Don't forget during the 2012 primaries, Rick Perry's college transcripts was leaked to the press. Nobody was prosecuted. What we need to see is Obama's Admissions that will show if he went to college as a foreigner.

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT...

Where is your outrage that President Bush never released his eligibility documents to the American People?
There was no need for outrage. Bush, like all other presidents before him post grandfather clause (except for ineligible Chester Arthur) was born to two U.S. Citizen parents granting him sole allegiance to America.

What does that have to do with 'proving eligibility'?

President Obama is the only President who has shown Americans proof that he was born in the United States and is a natural born citizen.

Bush never showed us any proof.

But no outrage from Stevie about Bush......because like all previous Presidents, Bush was white.
I never stated anything about race. I stated the facts that the parents were both U.S.Citizens granting Bush born sole allegiance by blood and birth on American soil. It made him a pure American natural born Citizen lacking any foreign influence by blood or foreign sovereign birth..

President Obama is the only President who has ever released his birth certificate to the American people

LOL- sorry Stevie- a used car salesman is not the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.
Mike Zullo does not sell cars anymore. What makes you think he does?

Where is your outrage that President Bush never released his eligibility documents to the American People?
There was no need for outrage. Bush, like all other presidents before him post grandfather clause (except for ineligible Chester Arthur) was born to two U.S. Citizen parents granting him sole allegiance to America.

What does that have to do with 'proving eligibility'?

President Obama is the only President who has shown Americans proof that he was born in the United States and is a natural born citizen.

Bush never showed us any proof.

But no outrage from Stevie about Bush......because like all previous Presidents, Bush was white.
I never stated anything about race. I stated the facts that the parents were both U.S.Citizens granting Bush born sole allegiance by blood and birth on American soil. It made him a pure American natural born Citizen lacking any foreign influence by blood or foreign sovereign birth..

LOL- you never asked for- or demanded any proof that Bush's was born on American soil or that his parents were citizens when he was born.

Because Bush is white.

Mike Zullo does not sell cars anymore. What makes you think he does?

He doesn't?

What does he do to pay for his expenses?

Sell more Birther books? Get contributions from Birthers?

Or does he get a salary from a law enforcement agency?

What does 'former used car salesman' Mike Zullo do for a living?

So if it's illegal to release those records who was prosecuted for releasing Bush's?
WHy havent Obama's been leaked?

If that were true, Obama would have been impeached over it. Something Republicans in House would do faster than you can say, "******." That they haven't impeached Obama speaks louder than anything to prove Joe the Sheriff is a quack and that you're a blazing Imbecile for falling for it.

Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless.
Rightard ... you can't answer that question either. :mm:
You're right.
Why is it that when someone leaked Bush's records no one was prosecuted?
Why is it no one has leaked Obama's records?

Is it because Bush really had nothing to hide (he looked better as a result of the leak) and Obama has something to hide (he was listed as a foreign student)? I dont know. Maybe you do. Of course I doubt you know anything.
I know enough to know you just called yourself, "pretty fucking useless."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: entertains.
I see we can add reading comprehension to the very very long list of things you are deficient in.
You add nothign to any discussion around here. The only reason you arent on my Iggy list is because you are a convenient punching bag whenever I get frustrated or bored.
I don't expect to you to understand ... you're nothing but a rightard. But here on planet Earth where words have meaning, you actually said, "Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless."

And then you confessed YOU couldn't answer the question.

So there you are, calling yourself "pretty fucking worthless."

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

As usual, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: cracks me up!

Job well done. Keep up the good work! :lmao: :mm: :lmao: :mm: :lmao:

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT... THAT'S JUST GREAT... you fucking MORON.

Go stand on your head in a 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT, you stupid cock sucker.
Nah, you're just a brain-dead rightard. Obama's already provided sufficient evidence he was eligible to run for president. It's not his problem you're too ignorant to accept it. :mm:
Obama was never eligible to be president. He was not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen due to his father being a British subject.
You better tell your fellow nutters, cause there's a chance they can nominate Ted Cruz. Your idiocy aside, nowhere in U.S. law is "natural born citizen" defined as being limited to a person born a U.S. citizen to two U.S. citizen parents.
Cite the specific law.
Racist, Imbecile ... I'm the one saying there is no U.S. law defining "natural born citizen." YOU are the one posting the definition, therefore, the onus to "cite the specific law" falls upon YOU.

Put up or shut up time.

Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless.
You're right.

Is it because Bush really had nothing to hide (he looked better as a result of the leak) and Obama has something to hide (he was listed as a foreign student)? I dont know. Maybe you do. Of course I doubt you know anything.

I see we can add reading comprehension to the very very long list of things you are deficient in.
You add nothign to any discussion around here. The only reason you arent on my Iggy list is because you are a convenient punching bag whenever I get frustrated or bored.
I don't expect to you to understand ... you're nothing but a rightard. But here on planet Earth where words have meaning, you actually said, "Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless."

Yeah, that's a big ole bucket of fail.

You're right.

Spits the rightard who thinks of himself as pretty fucking worthless.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You're right.

Your concession is noted.

Your concession is noted.
Sure, :laugh2: Jester :laugh2:, I concede you called yourself pretty fucking useless. :mm:

Forum List

Back