Obama in 1991

The face and body don't match. It looks like the face was pasted onto the body.

I don't know . . . it looked ok to me. Besides, what would be the point of that? It's Obama saying the words so . . . why would anyone photo shop his head onto someone elses body? Maybe I"m missing something here . . .

No point at all I guess but if you look closely at the face outline and the neck you see a white haze. Also look at how the mouth moves.

I'm just not seeing it, it looks real to me. He was reading the words! :lol:

I don't know . . . it looked ok to me. Besides, what would be the point of that? It's Obama saying the words so . . . why would anyone photo shop his head onto someone elses body? Maybe I"m missing something here . . .

No point at all I guess but if you look closely at the face outline and the neck you see a white haze. Also look at how the mouth moves.

Maybe so it's probably nothing anyway. You remember those old cartoons were the only thing that moved was the lips and maybe the face moved liked a robot ? Thats what I am talking about.

Maybe so it's probably nothing anyway. You remember those old cartoons were the only thing that moved was the lips and maybe the face moved liked a robot ? Thats what I am talking about.

I've always thought of Obama as more Spock-like rather than robot-like. Meh, either describes him. lol

Huh. Wonder why TBS has some nameless, faceless nobody from Kenya doing that Black History spot?

Because he was the first black to be the 'Editor, Harvard Law Review'.
(It was captioned in the clip)

Obama in 1991 Weeeerd. Where did his strange clipped inflection come from? The inflection Fred Armisen imitates so well.

It's not apparent at all in this TBS moment. I'm usually good with recognizing voices. I'm trying really hard to recognize our Obama in this and so far not making it. As I listen to the end a 2nd time ... maybe I can hear a little bit of him there .... maybe .....

Barack Obama 1991 TBS Black History Minute - YouTube

Interesting. I always thought he was living in Kenya back then. he does seem creepy in this video though.

Forum List

Back