Obama in 1991

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Weeeerd. Where did his strange clipped inflection come from? The inflection Fred Armisen imitates so well.

It's not apparent at all in this TBS moment. I'm usually good with recognizing voices. I'm trying really hard to recognize our Obama in this and so far not making it. As I listen to the end a 2nd time ... maybe I can hear a little bit of him there .... maybe .....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RprbAwoluUA]Barack Obama 1991 TBS Black History Minute - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Im sorry... couldnt get past the 1st few seconds.

The man has some sort of repellent factor to me... wish I could figure out what it is. :lol:

Weeeerd. Where did his strange clipped inflection come from? The inflection Fred Armisen imitates so well.

It's not apparent at all in this TBS moment. I'm usually good with recognizing voices. I'm trying really hard to recognize our Obama in this and so far not making it. As I listen to the end a 2nd time ... maybe I can hear a little bit of him there .... maybe .....

Barack Obama 1991 TBS Black History Minute - YouTube

It's obama or at least his voice. The face looks like it was photo shopped though.

It's obama or at least his voice. The face looks like it was photo shopped though.

We do know they use photoshop very well :wink_2:

We do know they use photoshop very well :wink_2:
But what they don't realize is that we know how well they use photo shop :lol:

• Banned
Seriously, it still looks like him to me. It's 20 years ago! Looks about right for a 30 year old.

But I still can't figure out what happened to his accent in the last 20 years. Since I'm not particularly familiar with Hawaiian accents, I figured maybe that's why he sounds so strange to me.

But I guess that's not the reason after all. Wherever he got his accent, it happened after 1991. So .... ?

Oh well.

Mysteries of the universe .....

Seriously, it still looks like him to me. It's 20 years ago! Looks about right for a 30 year old.

But I still can't figure out what happened to his accent in the last 20 years. Since I'm not particularly familiar with Hawaiian accents, I figured maybe that's why he sounds so strange to me.

But I guess that's not the reason after all. Wherever he got his accent, it happened after 1991. So .... ?

Oh well.

As much as he worships at the feet of any Islamic nation... I am surprised he des'nt have a durkah durkah accent

OMG... did I say that out loud :eek:

Oh well.

It's a photo shop video.

Oh well.

As much as he worships at the feet of any Islamic nation... I am surprised he des'nt have a durkah durkah accent

OMG... did I say that out loud :eek:

No but you did write it my eyes are burning.:lol:

Oh well.

It's a photo shop video.

How can you tell?

His voice sounds younger and higher than it does now and he doesn't have the speech pattern? that he uses now. He hadn't been coached in in it yet. His "s" still sound the same. . . slightly whistley and pronounced, like the gopher from Winnie the Pooh.

Oh well.

It's a photo shop video.

How can you tell?

His voice sounds younger and higher than it does now and he doesn't have the speech pattern? that he uses now. He hadn't been coached in in it yet. His "s" still sound the same. . . slightly whistley and pronounced, like the gopher from Winnie the Pooh.
The face and body don't match. It looks like the face was pasted onto the body.

How can you tell?

:lmao:

I thought I was the only one who noti"sss"ed that :lol:

It's a photo shop video.

How can you tell?

I don't know . . . it looked ok to me. Besides, what would be the point of that? It's Obama saying the words so . . . why would anyone photo shop his head onto someone elses body? Maybe I"m missing something here . . .

I think that Michael Symon sounds like Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F19SJZDAYxQ]Michael Symon, The Next Iron Chef - www.ciachef.edu - YouTube[/ame]

I think that Michael Symon sounds like Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F19SJZDAYxQ]Michael Symon, The Next Iron Chef - www.ciachef.edu - YouTube[/ame]

How can you tell?

I don't know . . . it looked ok to me. Besides, what would be the point of that? It's Obama saying the words so . . . why would anyone photo shop his head onto someone elses body? Maybe I"m missing something here . . .

No point at all I guess but if you look closely at the face outline and the neck you see a white haze. Also look at how the mouth moves.

So xotoxi doesn't post for months then comes back and

DOUBLE POSTS??

What manner of reckless shenanigans is this?!?!?!

Forum List

Back