Obama: Id Rather Talk About Bain Than MY Record

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama thinks he has a winner. Don't talk about his record. He knows that's a loser subject. Don't talk about the future plans, he has none. But let's diss the accomplishments and successes of my opponent. It's my only hope.

This approach has been debunked by every major news agency and fact checker and it just emphasizes the gullibility of the Demovratic base he is pursuing. It smacks the viewer in the face. It concludes that he doesn't think anyone who might vote for him does not watch anything but MSNBC if they watch a news channel at all or read a newspaper or heaven forbid, research anything on the internet.

He wants to avoid the comments that looked bad in the past like, "Hey, I tried."

He's counting on a base that isn't very bright or what we might call, the vapid voter.

Obama's record is fine.

His opponent keeps lying about it..and actual took credit for some of Obama's successes. What do you with a liar? You punch him in the nose.

Bain?

That's a punch in the nose.

It's not only a distraction from his record it's also a distraction from what his other hand is doing.

He gutted welfare reform on Thursday. That's the big story that he wants to fly under the radar.

Obama thinks he has a winner. Don't talk about his record. He knows that's a loser subject. Don't talk about the future plans, he has none. But let's diss the accomplishments and successes of my opponent. It's my only hope.

This approach has been debunked by every major news agency and fact checker and it just emphasizes the gullibility of the Demovratic base he is pursuing. It smacks the viewer in the face. It concludes that he doesn't think anyone who might vote for him does not watch anything but MSNBC if they watch a news channel at all or read a newspaper or heaven forbid, research anything on the internet.

He wants to avoid the comments that looked bad in the past like, "Hey, I tried."

He's counting on a base that isn't very bright or what we might call, the vapid voter.

Can't blame him. He fails at everything except campaigning.

Obama's record is fine.

His opponent keeps lying about it..and actual took credit for some of Obama's successes. What do you with a liar? You punch him in the nose.

Bain?

I say Obama should keep it up...not helping his APPROVALS one damn bit..

so you all go..:eusa_clap:

vote in few months people

Can't blame him. He fails at everything except campaigning.

Good point, Predfan! In the last 5 years, what was Obama's greatest success? Campaigning! He claim to fame is campaigning!

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

What did Romney take credit for?

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWaFBOMJxA8]Romney Saved Auto Industry, Says LIAR Romney - YouTube[/ame]

How exactly can you back a flim flam man like that?

:eusa_eh:

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWaFBOMJxA8]Romney Saved Auto Industry, Says LIAR Romney - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with these clips is that they are taken out of context. Romney wanted a structured bankruptcy.

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

you post a video from the biggest flim flam idiot around (lawrence O'donnell) then have THE NERVE to ask us how we can support Romney?

Last edited:
We'll start hearing Romney talk about his record as a chief exec in government any time now, right?

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

If his record is so great then why is he not running on it:eusa_whistle:

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

No, what Bain is is a "bitch slap", and a nice hard one, too. Remember how it went when a couple of other candidates from MA got bitch-slapped? Now it's a Dem doing it and doing it well.

:D

obama's record is unmentionable which is why obama doesn't want it brought up. obama is now doing exactly what dictators, notably communist dictators do, accuse their opposition of committing crimes. When Romeny wins, obama will likely do what Chavez did. Order Romney's arrest.

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

No, what Bain is is a "bitch slap", and a nice hard one, too. Remember how it went when a couple of other candidates from MA got bitch-slapped? Now it's a Dem doing it and doing it well.

Yah......sure.....uh-huh.:eusa_eh:

Every time Obama tries to explain his attacks against Bain personally he shows just how stupid or just how warped he is. The urge to bitch-slap Obama becomes almost uncontrollable.

Here are some of his choice beliefs:

The Rich aren't paying enough taxes
Profits need to be reigned in
Profits do not equate to success
Having a sound bottom-line and solid portfolio is a bad thing

This guy hasn't a clue what it takes to create jobs. His idea of job creation is hiring more police and firefighters (union members). Problem is they are a drain on a budget, not an asset. He does not understand that when you create wealth you also create revenue for the government in taxes. Also, when a business is on solid ground the owner may decide to expand thus create more jobs.

Obama just doesn't have a business mind. The only thing he's qualified for is putting garbage in our kids heads and going down to the block and starting riots.

Last edited:
Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

Obama's Record is Fine? WOW.... way to stretch the truth

Highest Deficit in 40 years
Longest Unemployment stretch over 8% in 40 years
1st time Credit Rating ever dropped in History of the USA
Most People on Welfare in 40 years
Most Home Foreclosures in 40 Years
Most Bankruptcies in 40 years
Highest projected sustained US debt in 40 years.

Tired of typing, need I go on? :lol:

Obama's record is fine.

Bain?

Yah......sure.....uh-huh.:eusa_eh:

Every time Obama tries to explain his attacks against Bain personally he shows just how stupid or just how warped he is.

The urge to bitch-slap Obama becomes almost uncontrollable.

Thank you, sir. Just love the bitterness.

I also really liked watching Mittens go on national TV and say, "Those mean ol' Obama people better say they're sorry for picking on me!" That's someone who's been bitch-slapped right there. :)

Forum List

Back