Obama: "I am Unpatriotic and Irresponsible"

According to what he defines as unpatriotic and irresponsible behavior.....

July 3, 2008: Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic - YouTube

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Debt-Over-GDP.jpg

Debt-Over-GDP.jpg

Obama works for the same folks Bush does, and Clintong too. The AAE... they want us to be a 3rd world nation in a social or fascist world under UN AGENDA 21

Well the decisions that Bush and Obama have made as presidents don't go against that type of claim at all...i'm not sure about this AAE business, first I've heard of it, but the way bush buried and obama buried even more debt on us makes me very unhappy.

Too bad he did not see the crash coming, and what off shoring has done to average americans.

And too bad he did not see that if we crashed, spending would increase as it does during recessions, normal recessions. Yet this recession is not your normal run of the mill recession. It was caused by deregulated banks, and recessions created by financial failure are traditonally longer termed, which means more spending on social safety nets and spending to try to stimulate an economy.

Yet when you spend to stimulate production, communist china and off shored corporations reap those benefits, and america no longer gets helped. There should never be a stimulas again that seeks to improve jobless rates, unless it is spent on infastructure.

Too bad he didn't see the crash coming? You're kidding right? The recession started in 2007 and was at it's height when Obama was making stump speeches like that one. The loss of jobs to other countries has been going on over the last decade. Are you REALLY trying to make the excuse that Obama isn't to blame for not having dealt with these issues because he "didn't see them coming"? That's got to be one of the dumber posts of 2012...seriously. It's the kind of nonsense that Deanie or TM blathers on about.

Maybe the recession started at the very end of 2007, but the CRASH cane in October of 2008 or so, DUMBASS. and that was when BUSH started the bailouts, or else we would have had a REAL depression, as oppused to the necessary deficit spending...

:lmao:

Do you have a chart with ALL of obama's expenses in it?

You know the wars in libya/egypt for starters?

Libya ran about a billion.
Dont' know about egypt. Probably less as we didn't use our aircraft.
Oh and ZERO US MILITARY deaths or injured, either.

The latest estimate on what George Bush and the republican majorities in congress spent to save us from those nasty Iraqi WMD's that turned out not to exist? About 4 TRILLION when all is said and done.
Bush spend MORE IN IRAQ than we did in WW2.
Iraq war will cost more than World War II - CSMonitor.com

I'm not arguing on if iraq/egypt/libya were right or wrong I'm just saying that chart people have been using is dishonest because it doesn't contain all the expenses in it.

One of those not included would be the wars I brought up....cash for clunkers......the cost of a drilling morotroium in the gulf.......there is a LOT not in that chart, it looks like a chart based off of politics instead of factual and actual numbers.

How many of our troops came home from the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters with life long wounds? What will be the future cost of their care over the next half century? Will a new administration even honor our committment to them? Or will the Tea Party decide care for wounded troops isn't in the Constitution and eliminate the VA along with all of its clinics and hospitals? Or as Reagan's Administration did, will we require those wounded to prove their injuries are service connected, and draw out the decision hoping the problems will soon go away?

You've painted up your lips
And rolled and curled your tinted hair
Ruby are you contemplating going out somewhere
The shadow on the wall tells me the sun is going down
Oh Ruby, don't take your love to town

It wasn't me that started that old crazy Asian war
But I was proud to go and do my patriotic chore
And yes, it's true that I'm not the man I used to be
Oh, Ruby... I still need some company

It's hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralysed
And the wants and the needs of a woman your age, Ruby I realize,
But it won't be long I've heard them say until I not around

She's leaving now 'cause I just heard the slamming of the door
The way I know I've heard it slam some 1oo times before
And if I could move I'd get my gun and put her in the ground

Oh Ruby.. For god's sake turn around

Only stupid people stay the course when there are rocks ahead.

Exactly why I'm holding obama's feet to the fire on this one......there are GIANT rocks ahead yet he keeps increasing govt spending and borrowing like it isn't a problem.

Exactly why I'm holding obama's feet to the fire on this one......there are GIANT rocks ahead yet he keeps increasing govt spending and borrowing like it isn't a problem.

That's called 'Hope & Change' to the Obama Dummies. :cuckoo:

He's just showing us what an unpatriotic & irresponsible person would do...he's showing us what we should not be doing. I think it's a lesson he's trying to teach us...i'm sure he'll show us the right things to do soon. I hope...................well maybe not. Lol! The right thing for him to do is leave before his lessons completely destroys our country!
He and his handlers want to destroy this country.

He's just showing us what an unpatriotic & irresponsible person would do...he's showing us what we should not be doing. I think it's a lesson he's trying to teach us...i'm sure he'll show us the right things to do soon. I hope...................well maybe not. Lol! The right thing for him to do is leave before his lessons completely destroys our country!
That's what they're doing by design. They expect us NOT to notice...and when we do? We are tagged as heartless/racists.

Obama and the Statists are on a dead-reckoning course straight for the coastline boulders.

with the spending and debt increases you are correct!

Obama-Bots are never gonna get it. They're in full Bot-Mode now. They'll go on defending the indefensible if it means getting their Dear leader and Democrats elected. It is sad but it is what it is.

yep,yep and yep and the thing is he is continuing Bush's policys.

with the spending and debt increases you are correct!
Stand by for debt-ceiling fight part deux under Obama...

I just hope that someone, who actually can impact things, makes some moves that actually will reduce the debt.

That wont happen unless Ron Paul gets in office who ironically has the same visions that the president you have listed in your sig did who was our last REAL president we had.someone for the people who served the people instead of wall street and the corporations and the last one who was not a puppet foe them and he paid the price for it as well.

Forum List

Back