Obama, hypocrisy in his own words

More preview on how Obama's own words will be the primary weapon used against him in this election. He simply cannot run from his record.

Wow

That is an honest portray and makes Obama look very bad/hypocritical.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U"]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

You know, when you hear him "speechify" and articulate this information, it becomes much more difficult to believe he has no clue as to what the consequences of his own policies are, or will be.

And it all hinges upon whom he's addressing at the time...

This is exactly what the opposition must do, highlight obama's own words. Let him be hoist' on his own petard.
Of course, although some may come to their senses, there are still so many who won't take the time to wipe the tears out of their eyes and the drool off their chins long enough to apply common sense and reason.

Is this where someone else posts video of Romney contradicting himself?

ALL Politicians lie, ALL politicians say shit to get people excited and get elected. So what's the point of this thread again? To point out how much you hate Obama? We already know that.....yawn.

They could...... But bring in the devaluation of the dollar, then its probably best to just remain silent.

What no Obamabots here to defend him??
There is no defense for this particular lie.

More preview on how Obama's own words will be the primary weapon used against him in this election. He simply cannot run from his record.

[youtube]JLaH7IJWeTk&utm[/youtube]
"Paid for by the Republican National Committee Who are Responsible for this Advertisement"
Republicans did not make the speeches for him. They just pointed out the blatant lies regarding lobbyists and working for Obama. He hired a bunch of them.

Surely, you don't think the Democrats are going to air those tapes in their lying campaign.

They'll avoid it like the plague. He has no positives unless you're on the recieving end of gratuaties at the expense of others.

Which thing are you talking about....his national debt comments or the video in the OP's comments about lobbyists?

I think this thread is about the video in the OP.

Just because he has been show to have lied about lobbyists, lied about what obamacare would not do (making me have to get a new policy and the thing with the churches that they had to make an adjustment for) and hypocritical in his actions on the national debt in relation to his comments doesnt mean everything else was a lie.

Exactly! :D

I think this thread is about the video in the OP.

Just because he has been show to have lied about lobbyists, lied about what obamacare would not do (making me have to get a new policy and the thing with the churches that they had to make an adjustment for) and hypocritical in his actions on the national debt in relation to his comments doesnt mean everything else was a lie.

Exactly! :D

See we agree :D

This is exactly what the opposition must do, highlight obama's own words. Let him be hoist' on his own petard.
Of course, although some may come to their senses, there are still so many who won't take the time to wipe the tears out of their eyes and the drool off their chins long enough to apply common sense and reason.

ALL Politicians lie, ALL politicians say shit to get people excited and get elected. So what's the point of this thread again? To point out how much you hate Obama? We already know that.....yawn.

Yes, all pols lie. But Obama was different, he was to be transformational, he was going to change the way things were done in D.C. What did he do instead? Flipped us off. He's saying 'fuck you, America, you swallowed my b.s. hook, line and sinker' and he's having the last laugh. This goes beyond lying, beyond flip-flopping and to reduce it to 'all pols lie' is just lame. If I HAD swallowed the line he was feeding people I'd be pissed that he turned around and did the exact opposite on this. Why aren't you? How anyone can be duped into voting for this guy again remains a mystery.

Yes, all pols lie. But Obama was different, he was to be transformational, he was going to change the way things were done in D.C. What did he do instead? Flipped us off. He's saying 'fuck you, America, you swallowed my b.s. hook, line and sinker' and he's having the last laugh. This goes beyond lying, beyond flip-flopping and to reduce it to 'all pols lie' is just lame. If I HAD swallowed the line he was feeding people I'd be pissed that he turned around and did the exact opposite on this. Why aren't you? How anyone can be duped into voting for this guy again remains a mystery.

You know who talks about "the hype" the most. Right wing fringe nutters who like to use terms like "messiah", "boi king", or "the one". You are the only ones who ever talk about him doing the impossible. Sure he has fallen short of expectations on numerous fronts, but to act upset because he doesn't have every person in the country swimming in money by now is a tad unrealistic.

I'm not mad because I realize that this is what politics in this country is like. I'm not mad at him, but disgusted that failed expectations and empty promises are the norm in our political system. Why are you so surprised that this is what happens? This is what we've come to accept in this country from our politicians so it's going to continue to happen. Obama is not above this, neither is Romney or any other politician. They're all the same shit.

Before you go ALL caps on that word again, can you show me where Ron Paul has ever lied?

Well said.

He "won" the election. The rest of us should just get over it...

Last edited:

Before you go ALL caps on that word again, can you show me where Ron Paul has ever lied?

Sure can't, but he's also never been under a presidential spotlight nor have I lived in an area that he was serving to care enough to look in to him. Could you have told me about Obamas lies before he ever took office? Doubt it.

You know who talks about "the hype" the most. Right wing fringe nutters who like to use terms like "messiah", "boi king", or "the one". You are the only ones who ever talk about him doing the impossible. Sure he has fallen short of expectations on numerous fronts, but to act upset because he doesn't have every person in the country swimming in money by now is a tad unrealistic.

^^ How'd you come up with any of that from what I posted? :cuckoo:

I'm not mad because I realize that this is what politics in this country is like. I'm not mad at him, but disgusted that failed expectations and empty promises are the norm in our political system. Why are you so surprised that this is what happens? This is what we've come to accept in this country from our politicians so it's going to continue to happen. Obama is not above this, neither is Romney or any other politician. They're all the same shit.

The bolded ... I don't disagree with this. But to the OP? I'm not surprised at all that Obama is thumbing his nose at us. Hard to be surprised if you expect it. fwiw, I'm not holding my breath on Romney either.

But when Obama wooed the masses with his 'transformational' imagery and lofty words . . . to turn around and just bitch-slap the people like this -- it goes beyond the pale to me. Audacity indeed.

Will you vote for him this time around?

The bolded ... I don't disagree with this. But to the OP? I'm not surprised at all that Obama is thumbing his nose at us. Hard to be surprised if you expect it. fwiw, I'm not holding my breath on Romney either.

But when Obama wooed the masses with his 'transformational' imagery and lofty words . . . to turn around and just bitch-slap the people like this -- it goes beyond the pale to me. Audacity indeed.

If my choices are Romney and Obama, I'm voting for Obama. At least what he "intends" to do is better in my mind that what Romney "intends" to do. What they actually accomplish is another story.

If my choices are Romney and Obama, I'm voting for Obama. At least what he "intends" to do is better in my mind that what Romney "intends" to do. What they actually accomplish is another story.

His intent...is to subjegate the masses. Limit liberty, destroy the private sector...and that means YOU.

Obama is selling YOU out.

The weakest argument I've heard is "all politicians lie".

You embeciles must not mind being lied to.

His intent...is to subjegate the masses. Limit liberty, destroy the private sector...and that means YOU.

Obama is selling YOU out.

But, but...a vote for obama is like an insurance policy. Surely their messiah won't sell them out if they vote for him?!?!

You people will see what you want to see. That's all there really is to it. That's why there are new threads every day by the same idiots saying the same things. You want him to be your enemy so you will see everything he does as wrong and an attempt to harm you in some way. Way a shitty way to live your life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back