Obama Health Plan's Dirty, Tyrannical, Hidden Secrets.

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
8-12-9

Hidden in the over 1,000 pages of Obama's dictatorial health plan...

Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Government will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS WHO SELF-INSURE!!

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE which decides what treatments & benefits you get.

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt WILL RESTRICT ENROLLMENT of Special Needs people.

Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL NON-US CITIZENS, illegal or otherwise.

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill- ALL NON-RESIDENT ALIENS will be exempt from individual taxes. (Resident Americans will pay)

Pg 58 HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access to individuals
finances & a National ID Healthcard will be issued.

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer, no choice.

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating an HC EXCHANGE to bring private HC plans under Govt control.

PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs for private HC plans in the Exchange.

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specs. for of Benefit Levels for Plans.

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan.

pg 124 Lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill -DOCTORS/ AMA - The Govt will tell you what your salary will be TAX.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 All Employers MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Employer with payroll 400k & above, who does not provide public option, pays 8% tax on all payroll.

pg 150 Lines 9-13 Businesses with payroll btw 251k & 400k who doesn't provide public option pays 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HC according to the Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income.

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access to ALL Americans finances & personal records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax".

And there's even more astonishing Marxist domination and control...

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill- Govt WILL REDUCE PHYSICIAN SERVICES for Medicaid Seniors, and low income people.

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesn't matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Govt mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. (seniors)

Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Govt will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of atty. Mandatory!

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Govt provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in death.

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Govt mandates program for orders for end of life. The Govt has a say in how your life ends

Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "adv. care planning consult" will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates.

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "adv. care consultation" may include an ORDER FOR END OF LIFE plans. AN "ORDER" from the GOVERNMENT on when your life ends.

Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The govt will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.

PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Govt will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life.

LINK: http://www.rense.com/general87/dlead.htm

Last edited:
Page 666: The Gov't will decide if you are a shapeshifting alien reptile from the Sirius System...........

Rense???? really???:eek:

I think this is kind of funny, not one of these supporters CONGRESSMEN will enroll themselves or their families in this health care program "OBAMACARE". Why is this? Not good enough for them and families or is it because the program sucks, and they want better than this program for the peasents.

I'll drinks the Obama healthcare kool aid after the congressmen drink it first. If they won't drink I won't drink!!!!

I think this is kind of funny, not one of these supporters CONGRESSMEN will enroll themselves or their families in this health care program "OBAMACARE". Why is this? Not good enough for them and families or is it because the program sucks, and they want better than this program for the peasents.

You simply are not informed in the least....Congress's insurance companies and congress are a part of the plan as anyone else is a part of the plan...it is a Lie to say otherwise....

there is no separate plan for obamacare....that the congressmen would need to sign up for....obamacare is health care through the PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANIES, plus a public option or a coop option of which YOU CAN CHOOSE to take out...all of congresses various insurance plans will be qualified plans UNDER this Obamacare plan.

They WILL BE PART of Obamacare as it stands, no need for a separate bill.

Care

I'll believe it when I see it. I saw townhall meeting and these congressmen refused to answer the question that will they be in the obamacare program. non answered just babbled nonsense.

You are one stupid ass. There is no such program! It is at present a series of proposals that are being sorted out.

You simply are not informed in the least....Congress's insurance companies and congress are a part of the plan as anyone else is a part of the plan...it is a Lie to say otherwise....

there is no separate plan for obamacare....that the congressmen would need to sign up for....obamacare is health care through the PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANIES, plus a public option or a coop option of which YOU CAN CHOOSE to take out...all of congresses various insurance plans will be qualified plans UNDER this Obamacare plan.

Care

What page did you find that on and can you quote it? Otherwise, you might be careful of who you call a liar. We can read.

You forgot these great little provisions -- billions going to ACORN under the Americorps flag for house visits, the "wellness police:"

LOTS of it is going to Americorps and ACORN, for the "wellness checks" part of the bill.

From the bill, which you can read and do searches on here: http://www.stark.house.gov/images/stories/111/legislation/AAHCA/aahca-billtext-071409.pdf (It's a pdf and when you read it, this section is very hard to find. But when you do, you'll see the provision in the areas outlined below)

‘‘TITLE XXXI—PREVENTION AND WELLNESS
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle A&#8212;Prevention and Wellness Trust <--- Sets up the funding
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3111. Prevention and Wellness Trust.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle B&#8212;National Prevention and Wellness Strategy
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3121. National Prevention and Wellness Strategy.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle C&#8212;Prevention Task Forces <---- lays out the volunteer program
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3131. Task Force on Clinical Preventive Services.
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3132. Task Force on Community Preventive Services. <---- Talks about door to door weighing, wellness check.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle D&#8212;Prevention and Wellness Research
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3141. Prevention and wellness research activity coordination. <---- "Activity coordination" sets up the bureaucracy to handle the "community organizers" for this.
&#8216;Sec. 3142. Community prevention and wellness research grants.

All this is so ACORN under the banner of Americorps can enter your home, check your fridge and medicine cabinet, interview you about your diet, weigh you, all that rot.

They don't want anyone actually reading the bill, is the thing. They cannot dazzle with brilliance, so they have to try to baffle with bullshit, and attack anyone who dares to be a dissenter. Standard Saul Alinsky tactics.

Care

What page did you find that on and can you quote it? Otherwise, you might be careful of who you call a liar. We can read.

IF YOU CAN READ and understand what you read :D

Then you would know that all of us citizens can keep the insurance we have now if we want to, for 5 grandfathered years, under the Obamacare plan allie....

I personally, would move over to a qualified private insurance plan as soon as possible and would NOT grandfather in my existing health insurance plan because the qualified plans have more features and benefits to us....

And there are some in congress that may choose to grandfather their insurance plan for the 5 years, BUT THIS IS part of the Obmacare plan....having the option to do such.

Some in Congress will choose to not grandfather in their own individual private plan and go with a new qualified private plan, such as I would do.

There is no exemption for Congress in this bill...their various private insurance companies that they have been able to choose from will be part of the plan as with all other major insurance companies out there, if and when Obamacare passes.

There is NO PROVISION in this bill that gives some sort of exception to congress, as there was with Social Security many moons ago, when it was first passed....

If you can point out WHERE you got this NOTION from the bill that congress's private insurance companies that they choose from would be exempt from this plan, then you might have a point....but I have searched and searched and searched and have found none that exempts congress..

care

Forum List

Back