Obama Hates Christians

can you back this up other than a post from a conservative internet site?

I have provided a positive. It falls to you to prove the negative.

:lol::lol::lol:

You've got that one flipped around, clown shoes.

The onus of proof lies with the positive claim.

No, you have to prove the pastor is wrong, or lying.

:lol:

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof lies with the pastor - to prove his own claim. The burden of proof always lies with the party making the claim, not on another party to prove them wrong.

Seriously, think about it.

If I made the claim that aliens have kidnapped Donald Trump and replaced him with a robot, where would the burden of proof lie?

Would it be your responsibility to prove me wrong?

Obama is an interloper among the holy. He does not even qualify as an atheist.

Of course, he paid his dues at Jeremiah Wright's rocking church. Still rocking to the jungle. What else do black people have but to hide in the church and find their roots. Not a single white man has ever given them their God given right to follow their customs, except in the most of private places.

Why is that?

Exactly like we detest Islam and will not let it see the light of day in America, history repeats itself!

And why?

Because of Manifest Destiny. Americans have their own 'idea' of what is our eternal desatiny.

Even though they lost, the Soviet were right. We love hot fudge. :D

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof lies with the pastor - to prove his own claim. The burden of proof always lies with the party making the claim, not on another party to prove them wrong.

If I made the claim that aliens have kidnapped Donald Trump and replaced him with a robot, where would the burden of proof lie?

The pastor was just released from what - four years in an Iranian prison - by Obama's ransom payment.

Common sense indicates there is no reason he would criticize his benefactors were his claim not true.

>>
Yet I was informed when our flight from Iran landed in Germany that I would have to buy my own plane ticket back to the US. They didn’t even intend on helping me get home. Without the kindness of friends like the Rev. Franklin Graham, I would have been stranded in Germany. In spite of all I had experienced, I felt completely dispensable.

How could so many people go to such great lengths, including a airplane full of $400 million in cash, and yet a plane ticket home for me was, as I was told, “not in the budget.”<<
Fox news September 21, 2016
He was on Neil Cuvota

Slamming a source instead of the facts. Didn't bother to check for other sources. Some people don't read 100 or more news sources or post links for your scrutiny or likes.

After being in an Iranian prison and you only complain about the web site.

You have no common sense

off topic comment but the pastor shoulda stayed in prison . I think that the fool pastor went back to iran on his own and shoulda got out on his own . Probably a dual iran / us citizen . ------------------ off topic , off topic , off topic !!! Alert , alert !!

>>
Yet I was informed when our flight from Iran landed in Germany that I would have to buy my own plane ticket back to the US. They didn’t even intend on helping me get home. Without the kindness of friends like the Rev. Franklin Graham, I would have been stranded in Germany. In spite of all I had experienced, I felt completely dispensable.

How could so many people go to such great lengths, including a airplane full of $400 million in cash, and yet a plane ticket home for me was, as I was told, “not in the budget.”<<
He was on Neil Cuvota

Slamming a source instead of the facts. Didn't bother to check for other sources. Some people don't read 100 or more news sources or post links for your scrutiny or likes.

You have no common sense

I can post a source that refutes the 400 million ransom claim. and of course your going to accept it right and not slam the source - in this case the New York Times. The point being you can't just sight one source and say there you go, its proven, Obama hates Christians. Even if it comes from several sources, you have to consider the veracity of the sources. Yes the pastor's comments do carry weight but is this just an example of government incompetence? Does the pastor have a political bias?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/opinion/the-fake-400-million-iran-ransom-story.html?_r=0

From NYT
"What really happened was this: President Obama announced the $400 million payment along with the release of the Americans in January, the day that the nuclear deal was implemented. But the money was part of a separate negotiation over funds the United States has owed Iran since its 1979 Islamic Revolution."
At that time, Washington froze Iranian assets in the United States, including money paid by Tehran for military hardware that the United States never delivered after its ally there, the shah, was overthrown. In 1981, the two countries agreed that a tribunal at The Hague would adjudicate the legal claims."

>>

He was on Neil Cuvota

You have no common sense

I can post a source that refutes the 400 million ransom claim. and of course your going to accept it right and not slam the source - in this case the New York Times. The point being you can't just sight one source and say there you go, its proven, Obama hates Christians. Even if it comes from several sources, you have to consider the veracity of the sources. Yes the pastor's comments do carry weight but is this just an example of government incompetence? Does the pastor have a political bias?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/opinion/the-fake-400-million-iran-ransom-story.html?_r=0

From NYT
"What really happened was this: President Obama announced the $400 million payment along with the release of the Americans in January, the day that the nuclear deal was implemented. But the money was part of a separate negotiation over funds the United States has owed Iran since its 1979 Islamic Revolution."
At that time, Washington froze Iranian assets in the United States, including money paid by Tehran for military hardware that the United States never delivered after its ally there, the shah, was overthrown. In 1981, the two countries agreed that a tribunal at The Hague would adjudicate the legal claims."

the excuse for cash? US has made wire transfers to Iran so the BS about the need for cash, a private plane....................them making the prisoners pay for their own transport, or get their boss to offer his private jet so they can get home, because it was not in the budget is laughable

Please link where your getting your info from concerning this matter. Perhaps I'm overlooking something.
Thank you

off topic comment but the pastor shoulda stayed in prison . I think that the fool pastor went back to iran on his own and shoulda got out on his own . Probably a dual iran / us citizen . ------------------ off topic , off topic , off topic !!! Alert , alert !!

If that is how you feel than why pay ransom at all, why even negotiate for their release or involved the state dept in any way? Anyone that gets kidnapped or arrested, abused, raped, tortured, etc. should see to their own release or pay their own ransom and leave the US out of it, even if they are US citizens and the US is responsible for them if imprisoned and to help them get a fair trial and representation.

Why keep embassies in other countries to help citizens at all? If they have a problem, let them figure it out by themselves.

Really??

The private jet had to come home so why would a stop in germany to pick up the hostages be so hard to return them home to the US, or at least arrange a budget flight or military transport seat to get home?

Obama has always hated Christians.

And Americans.

And freedom.

And the USA.

If that is how you feel than why pay ransom at all, why even negotiate for their release or involved the state dept in any way? Anyone that gets kidnapped or arrested, abused, raped, tortured, etc. should see to their own release or pay their own ransom and leave the US out of it, even if they are US citizens and the US is responsible for them if imprisoned and to help them get a fair trial and representation.

Why keep embassies in other countries to help citizens at all? If they have a problem, let them figure it out by themselves.

Really??

The private jet had to come home so why would a stop in germany to pick up the hostages be so hard to return them home to the US, or at least arrange a budget flight or military transport seat to get home?
--------------------------------- regarding your question Aris , I have no use for DUAL Citizens . They don't have the honor to pick what they are loyal to so in my opinion they have split loyalties . They , and there have been a number of them that flit back and forth to the country that is my enemy [iran , north korea , yada , yada] . They go back to see Granny while on free time as a vacation or family matter . Well if you go back to the enemy country and they grab you , YOU are on your own Pastor and everyone else . -------------------------------------------In closing , it was mrobama that paid a ransom Aris .

That's not how it works.

He gave you a link. It's not his job to keep providing links until he finds one you approve of. If you think his link is erroneous prove it!

Really??

--------------------------------- regarding your question Aris , I have no use for DUAL Citizens . They don't have the honor to pick what they are loyal to so in my opinion they have split loyalties . They , and there have been a number of them that flit back and forth to the country that is my enemy [iran , north korea , yada , yada] . They go back to see Granny while on free time as a vacation or family matter . Well if you go back to the enemy country and they grab you , YOU are on your own Pastor and everyone else . -------------------------------------------In closing , it was mrobama that paid a ransom Aris .

I used to go back to visit my family. If the long flight was not so hard on my body, I'd like to go back to visit. I never had anything but a US passport, my brother has both. Back then the US passport was a better protection and allowed me to travel the world. When my brother was born, a US passport was a liability and would have made him a target of kidnapping, hence the need for him to have both, especially after my father became an IC judge.

Even overseas, an american is allowed certain protections. State department has access a regular lawyer or contact would not to intervene on behalf of the person.

Forum List

Back