Obama Haters.........Don't Say You Weren't Informed

The "financial crisis" happened when democrats had the majority in the House and the Senate during Bush's 2nd term. The chairperson of the House Banking Committee, Barney Frank, had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he told Americans that Fannie was solvent and doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. Either Frank was a fool or he set up Fannie's collapse as the biggest October surprise in history. Strangely enough nobody in the investigative media ever asked him what the hell he was talking about. Let's hope the democrat party didn't place any other bureaucratic IED's for Trump.
The Dems had a chance to correct the awful errors of the GOP congress from 1994 to 2006. You are right the Dems share some of the blame with the GOP.

Slowest economic recovery since WW2 intersting that things start to pick up as Obama's time as President is ending and Hillary's won't be starting.
Yup, that reflects how bad was the Great Recession given to Obama.
The one the economic experts said was over less than six months into his Presidency?
You just babble on, dontcha. Thank the GOP and compliant presidents from 1994 to 2006 for your whining.

Slowest economic recovery since WW2 intersting that things start to pick up as Obama's time as President is ending and Hillary's won't be starting.
The one the economic experts said was over less than six months into his Presidency?
You just babble on, dontcha. Thank the GOP and compliant presidents from 1994 to 2006 for your whining.
Just s simple question you didn't answer I see you have gone back to being a Democrat again interesting how you keep backing the party that is in the minority.

Just s simple question you didn't answer I see you have gone back to being a Democrat again interesting how you keep backing the party that is in the minority.
I want our party as well as the Dems cleaned up and out. If you can't be part of the future, get out of the Pubs.

I think politicians get too much credit for the market's fall and rise. Nice numbers lately, how much is due to Obama's policies, Trump's election or that November is when the 'Leave in May and Stay Away' investors get back in, well who's to say? My philosophy is not to look at a gift horse in the mouth. But still, it is a good bet that folks three-and-half years from now will be comparing stock, employment and GDP figures to Jan 20, 2017 and making their arguments.

I want our party as well as the Dems cleaned up and out. If you can't be part of the future, get out of the Pubs.
Nice babble.

"In the third quarter, the economy grew at a 3.2% clip and the unemployment rate stands at nearly a decade low. Wages are rising faster than inflation. The stock market is at record highs. Consumer confidence is at its highest point since before the financial crisis"

You remember the financial crisis don't you? It was the best Bush could do!
The slowest growth in the history of this country, 95 million eligible workers not in the workforce, lending to the misleading unemployment numbers. The housing market crash result of Clinton, Frank and Dodd. I remember well, which is why I know you are an idiot.

Nice babble.
We the GOP will be cleaned out as the Trump administration topples into the abyss.

Forum List

Back