Obama has hangnail

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
It was revealed today that President Obama has a hangnail. Much chatter as to its cause flooded the internets. Speculation ranged from wondering if he could take time out of his busy schedule to deal with it to accusations that he manufactured the hangnail to garner pity and support.

There is also some worry that he is shooting hoops at midnight on the White House lawn when he should be sleeping and dreaming about the economy.

It was revealed today that President Obama has a hangnail. Much chatter as to its cause flooded the internets. Speculation ranged from wondering if he could take time out of his busy schedule to deal with it to accusations that he manufactured the hangnail to garner pity and support.

There is also some worry that he is shooting hoops at midnight on the White House lawn when he should be sleeping and dreaming about the economy.

What?? Obama doesn't dream about the economy?? KICK HIM OUT OF OFFICE!! IMPEACH OBAMA FOR NOT SPENDING EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF HIS LIFE ABOUT THE ECONOMY!!!

Oh wait, all Obama can do is sign legislation....

What?? Obama doesn't dream about the economy?? KICK HIM OUT OF OFFICE!! IMPEACH OBAMA FOR NOT SPENDING EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF HIS LIFE ABOUT THE ECONOMY!!!

what ....what ....what.....you all spent the last eight years telling me bush created all this laws and took away all my rights....now you tell me it is congress and not the president....

what ....what ....what.....you all spent the last eight years telling me bush created all this laws and took away all my rights....now you tell me it is congress and not the president....

What does this have to do with hang nail?

What does this have to do with hang nail?

:rofl: :offtopic: :rofl:

Probably got it from having it buried up pelosi's ass for too long. All that stomach acid dried out his skin and it cracked. He better watch out or his face will have the next hang nail. His lips are already purple.

Forum List

Back