Obama has earned a second term.

You want him to finish dismantling the Republic?

Bad enough there are some on the right who want to have their guy in take credit for it as well.

The only thing Obama deserves is to be relieved of this job that is too stressful for him..

then he can return to being a Community agitator because he knows nothing else..

lets make it happen folks.

Last edited:
Isn't kind of early in the morning to be drinking that much hard liquor??

Just saying

Is that all you got today. Attacks on me? Disprove the post. That is what you radial right wing idiots do when you have no defense. Personal attacks.:cuckoo:

What did you "prove" that needs to be disproved? Barack Obama got his presidency because people like you endowed him with abilities that he simply doesn't possess. He wasn't a great professor...he wasn't a great lawyer...he was an awful legislator...and he's never been an executive and lacks proficiency at that as well. He's terrible at selecting people to work with, shys away from the tough things like budgets and entitlement reform and has no skills at all when it comes to coalition building. Why you think he deserves another term when he ran out of ideas to fix the country about a year into his FIRST term mystifies me.

Well, he's black.

LOL. Well, LIL definately raised your hackles.

But you know, our President will almost certainly win a second term. Your people have shown a propensity for destroying each other. The ideas they present are sad retreads of ideas that failed under every GOP administration in which they were tried.

Times are getting better. Too slowly, but again, it took a decade and a war to get us out of the First Great Repulican Depression. This time, the leadership was changed before the Second Great Republican Depression could get into full gear. It was prevented by actions forced onto "W" and put into place by President Obama. We are seeing improving employment, in spite of the efforts of the GOP to prevent it, an improving business climate, and real estate is starting to turn around. All to the chagrin of the GOP.

The fact that these "Conservatives" are actually doing their best to make things worse for the working poor and middle class, simply to deny a second term to President Obama says all that needs by said about their morals and patriotism.

LOL. Well, LIL definately raised your hackles.

But you know, our President will almost certainly win a second term. Your people have shown a propensity for destroying each other. The ideas they present are sad retreads of ideas that failed under every GOP administration in which they were tried.

Times are getting better. Too slowly, but again, it took a decade and a war to get us out of the First Great Repulican Depression. This time, the leadership was changed before the Second Great Republican Depression could get into full gear. It was prevented by actions forced onto "W" and put into place by President Obama. We are seeing improving employment, in spite of the efforts of the GOP to prevent it, an improving business climate, and real estate is starting to turn around. All to the chagrin of the GOP.

The fact that these "Conservatives" are actually doing their best to make things worse for the working poor and middle class, simply to deny a second term to President Obama says all that needs by said about their morals and patriotism.

Being fiscally conservative has never "failed", Rocks...despite your claim. Living within your means isn't some conservative plot invented to make things worse for the working poor or the middle class...it's simple common sense.

If you'd like a repeat of the Great Depression then follow FDR's example. In case you didn't read the paper today, economists are calling for 2012 to be worse economically than this year. Those economists point out that the little surge we had in our economy was due in large part to the natural disaster in Japan crippling theirs and that we shouldn't expect the same thing this year. That means we'll be limping into the Fall with unemployment still at 8.5% and economic growth in the 1.5% range. Sorry, Rocks but things really haven't "turned around" because this President is pretty clueless when it comes to economics.

OBAMA HAS EARNED A SECOND TERM.
So he can finish what he has started.

Bush ran a state and a business and he thought he could run a country but he ran it into the ground much like his business ventures. Bush failed at every thing the did. His first four years should have prepared him for the next four years. But it didn’t. He got an “F” after eight years. Obama on the other hand got a “B” after three years.
Obama’s experience as a community organizer has proven to qualified him for president and his first three years in office has prepared him for the next four. “You don’t pull a horse out of the race when he is winning.”

Obama has earned another four years.
----Obama inherited this recession and avoided a depression. When he took office the US had lost 800,000 manufacturing jobs and a total loss of jobs of 1.6 millions. Food stamp recipients rose 14.7 million under Bush. 8 million jobs lost under Bush.
----he tried to work with congress with compromises.
----fought against tax cuts for the rich.
----Obama has constantly created jobs from day one.
----stimulus worked.
----auto industry worked.
----he got Osama Bin Laden.
----he ended the illegal war in Iraq and brought our children home alive.
----he passed Obamacare and it’s working.
Obama has not failed and he has earned anther four years. This is a just drop in the bucket of his first three years of accomplishments.
“You don’t pull a horse out of the race when he is winning.”

REALLY?---:lol::lol:

imagesizer

OBAMA HAS EARNED A SECOND TERM.
So he can finish what he has started.

Bush ran a state and a business and he thought he could run a country but he ran it into the ground much like his business ventures. Bush failed at every thing the did. His first four years should have prepared him for the next four years. But it didn’t. He got an “F” after eight years. Obama on the other hand got a “B” after three years.
Obama’s experience as a community organizer has proven to qualified him for president and his first three years in office has prepared him for the next four. “You don’t pull a horse out of the race when he is winning.”

Obama has earned another four years.
----Obama inherited this recession and avoided a depression. When he took office the US had lost 800,000 manufacturing jobs and a total loss of jobs of 1.6 millions. Food stamp recipients rose 14.7 million under Bush. 8 million jobs lost under Bush.
----he tried to work with congress with compromises.
----fought against tax cuts for the rich.
----Obama has constantly created jobs from day one.
----stimulus worked.
----auto industry worked.
----he got Osama Bin Laden.
----he ended the illegal war in Iraq and brought our children home alive.
----he passed Obamacare and it’s working.
Obama has not failed and he has earned anther four years. This is a just drop in the bucket of his first three years of accomplishments.
“You don’t pull a horse out of the race when he is winning.”

WOW, I am sure back in 79 someone came up with a similar list for Carter. Didn't work then, Not going to work now. Despite your Delusional Blinded Partisan Ramblings.

Sorry though. :)

Well, if you think Obama has "earned" a second term, then vote for him. The rest of us will decide for ourselves whether he did or didn't.

That kind of stuff just demonstrates what a smug arrogant jerk he really is. And, we will see who has the last laugh when he goes on his permanent golf vacation.

Yeah, i think Newt can take down the boring, drone, whiner Teleprompter Pres.

Robert Redford? Oh gee, well if Robert Redford who hasn't had a hit anything in decades said something, well then by golly we must all fall down and worship what he says.
Sheesh. Talk about laughing. lol

And, if you take your politics from Hollywood actors, wow. I can't think of anything more obnoxious or stupid than some actor trying to lecture me on issues. I couldn't care less about what Sean Penn or any of them think about anything.

Last edited:
And, if you take your politics from Hollywood actors, wow. I can't think of anything more obnoxious or stupid than some actor trying to lecture me on issues. I couldn't care less about what Sean Penn or any of them think about anything.

Me too, but Robert Redford is cut from different cloth.

Forum List

Back