Obama has accomplished much in his presidency, but wait there's more!

The waiting is over! This is your signature thread. Nobody fucking cares.

Lone Laugher is right.

TK is just another fat, lazy, good for nothing kid, regurging the SSDD. You're part of the problem -- not the cure. Hell, you can't even pay for your own video games.

Go play.

Come back when you grow up and actually have what YOU call "some skin in the game". Until then, you have no cred.

wnd_7fa2bbe512a8699adc7d58727ea3c501_zps89026c17.jpg

Let's see.......I could read a few hundred threads where I got my ass handed to me discussing the very issues that I brought up here. Or...I could just vomit up my standard talking points in a new thread and pretend that I have broken new ground.

Then...when the people who have kicked my ass dozens of times don't rush in to "counter my points"...I will have no choice but to dismiss them as losers and declare VICTORY!

I LOVE me!
I'm waiting for that to ever happen for you. You aren't smart enough for such a strategy.

Lone Laugher is right.

TK is just another fat, lazy, good for nothing kid, regurging the SSDD. You're part of the problem -- not the cure. Hell, you can't even pay for your own video games.

Go play.

Come back when you grow up and actually have what YOU call "some skin in the game". Until then, you have no cred.

So you got nothing but sucking LL's clit for all it's worth.

You have any counter to the original post or was that too much for you to handle?

You've been caught so many times, it's common knowledge its your MO. Come up with something original, sonny boy.

You know - actually WORK for it.
Maybe you should work on coherent counter points. You don't seem to have any.

Firstly, this is a very long thread, so turn back if you lack the patience to read it. Now, I am going to address some talking points most often shewn forth by Democrats touting Obama's success:

1) He reduced the deficit reduced by 2/3;

2) the ACA is working and lowering costs;

3) under Obama, two women have been appointed to the Supreme Court;

6) Obama got Bin Laden;

7) the stock market is at record heights;

8) the unemployment rate has dropped from 10.2% to 5.9%;

9) gas prices are down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats claim Obama's policies helped improve the economy. Just what policies did he have passed which helped improve the economy? The budget deficit and National Debt are two different things. We are skyrocketing towards $18 trillion in debt, yes, he can say he reduced the budget deficit; but for four straight years he ran $1 trillion + budget deficits. (1) He nor his party have done anything to address the national debt or the deficit.

Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush did in eight years (2). When Republicans tried to pass legislation to reduce both the deficit and the debt, the Democrats rejected it out of hand. That or they finagled with them to reduce the amount cut from either. People blame the Republicans for causing the gridlock in congress, but forget that the Democratic Senate acted as something similar to a blockade.

You have to understand something else, you cannot gauge the economic health of the American middle class or the poor by how big the economy grows or how high stocks go. Stocks are traded majorly between multi-billion dollar corporations. The regular citizen sees no benefit from it. The economy grew by 3.4%, great! The problem, just like the stock market, the average American citizen sees no benefit from it. (3) The depression continues, at least for the average Joe, and the American public disapproves of Obama's handling of the economy, by a lot.

Also, if I recall, when I was in high school, I heard people (Democrats mostly) blaming Bush for the high gas prices, as if somehow he was directly responsible. But as 2009 went by, as prices got high (or higher) under Obama's watch, suddenly the reasoning shifts, "you can't blame the president for the gas prices!" Though, low gas prices aren't necessarily a good thing (4) and can herald future economic decline. As far as Obamacare goes, premiums have risen at least 78%, no thanks to the bill itself. (5)

The unemployment rate is dropping, but for reasons not including job creation. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are giving up on finding work. They opt to sit at home for lack of any chances. (6)

As far as Bin Laden is concerned, without Bush laying out the majority of the groundwork, Obama wouldn't have taken out OBL, nor would he have this as one of his 'accomplishments.' Sure, Bush missed him the months after the 9/11 attacks, but he conducted the supposedly controversial waterboarding tactics which garnered the information needed to pin OBL down. Something that Obama takes credit for.

As far as women being appointed to the Supreme Court, Sandra Day O'Connor was the first ever woman appointed to the bench in 1981, by the Reagan administration. So this is hardly anything new. (7)

As you can see, when you add context to these 'accomplishments', they don't seem to be accomplishments anymore, now do they?

(1) U.S. deficit tops 1 trillion for 4th year in a row - Oct. 5 2012

(2) National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - CBS News

(3) It takes more than economic growth alone to reach the middle class evidence from abroad - The Washington Post

(4) Gas prices are tumbling but that s not necessarily a good thing - The Washington Post

(5) Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

(6) Why are people leaving the workforce - CBS News

(7) Women on the U.S. Supreme Court Facts Center for American Women and Politics

I agree with everything except there is no proof that Obama "took out OBL." Whatever happened that night was buried at sea. OBL died of Kidney disease at Tora Bora.

Lone Laugher is right.

Go play.

So you got nothing but sucking LL's clit for all it's worth.

You have any counter to the original post or was that too much for you to handle?

The original post has been countered many times. The way you react to bullshit like that reminds me of fooling a kitten with a laser pointer. It's time to scratch beneath the surface, dummy.

Firstly, this is a very long thread, so turn back if you lack the patience to read it. Now, I am going to address some talking points most often shewn forth by Democrats touting Obama's success:

1) He reduced the deficit reduced by 2/3;

2) the ACA is working and lowering costs;

3) under Obama, two women have been appointed to the Supreme Court;

6) Obama got Bin Laden;

7) the stock market is at record heights;

8) the unemployment rate has dropped from 10.2% to 5.9%;

9) gas prices are down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats claim Obama's policies helped improve the economy. Just what policies did he have passed which helped improve the economy? The budget deficit and National Debt are two different things. We are skyrocketing towards $18 trillion in debt, yes, he can say he reduced the budget deficit; but for four straight years he ran $1 trillion + budget deficits. (1) He nor his party have done anything to address the national debt or the deficit.

Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush did in eight years (2). When Republicans tried to pass legislation to reduce both the deficit and the debt, the Democrats rejected it out of hand. That or they finagled with them to reduce the amount cut from either. People blame the Republicans for causing the gridlock in congress, but forget that the Democratic Senate acted as something similar to a blockade.

You have to understand something else, you cannot gauge the economic health of the American middle class or the poor by how big the economy grows or how high stocks go. Stocks are traded majorly between multi-billion dollar corporations. The regular citizen sees no benefit from it. The economy grew by 3.4%, great! The problem, just like the stock market, the average American citizen sees no benefit from it. (3) The depression continues, at least for the average Joe, and the American public disapproves of Obama's handling of the economy, by a lot.

Also, if I recall, when I was in high school, I heard people (Democrats mostly) blaming Bush for the high gas prices, as if somehow he was directly responsible. But as 2009 went by, as prices got high (or higher) under Obama's watch, suddenly the reasoning shifts, "you can't blame the president for the gas prices!" Though, low gas prices aren't necessarily a good thing (4) and can herald future economic decline. As far as Obamacare goes, premiums have risen at least 78%, no thanks to the bill itself. (5)

The unemployment rate is dropping, but for reasons not including job creation. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are giving up on finding work. They opt to sit at home for lack of any chances. (6)

As far as Bin Laden is concerned, without Bush laying out the majority of the groundwork, Obama wouldn't have taken out OBL, nor would he have this as one of his 'accomplishments.' Sure, Bush missed him the months after the 9/11 attacks, but he conducted the supposedly controversial waterboarding tactics which garnered the information needed to pin OBL down. Something that Obama takes credit for.

As far as women being appointed to the Supreme Court, Sandra Day O'Connor was the first ever woman appointed to the bench in 1981, by the Reagan administration. So this is hardly anything new. (7)

As you can see, when you add context to these 'accomplishments', they don't seem to be accomplishments anymore, now do they?

(1) U.S. deficit tops 1 trillion for 4th year in a row - Oct. 5 2012

(2) National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - CBS News

(3) It takes more than economic growth alone to reach the middle class evidence from abroad - The Washington Post

(4) Gas prices are tumbling but that s not necessarily a good thing - The Washington Post

(5) Obamacare sends health premiums skyrocketing by as much as 78 percent - Washington Times

(6) Why are people leaving the workforce - CBS News

(7) Women on the U.S. Supreme Court Facts Center for American Women and Politics

I agree with everything except there is no proof that Obama "took out OBL." Whatever happened that night was buried at sea. OBL died of Kidney disease at Tora Bora.

Is that you showing us your USMB nutter side? After posting that....why would you expect to be treated with respect by anyone?

Forum List

Back