Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by mudwhistle, Aug 23, 2018.

1. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,985
    I NEVER EVER EVER DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM A PHONEY PAGE YOU GUYS LINK UP.
    You failed Gmail hacker you. :)
    That being said: 1)you've both yet to show where that site links from, did it link from my posted archive govt site where the logs were supposed to be?
    2) you've yet to prove the logs still exist, in full by answering my question. Skylar avoided this over 10 times and now deflected by blaming me for not answering him or her.
    3)youcve yet to address the Russian ambassador issue by proving you contacted your senators and reps to bring him in for questioning, and Subpoena emails of all correspondances, records of phone conversations and reasons and talking points of his WH meetings with Obama.
    IF YOU CAN'T & WON'T THEN YOU ADMIT IT IS A WITCH HUNT AND RUSSIA IS NOT THE CONCERN BUT OUSTING A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT IS YOUR ACTUAL MOTIVE THUS TREASON AND COUP LABELS ARE VIABLE DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT YOU SUPPORT. MUELLER nor Rosenstein HAS
    questioned the main character starting this whole thing nor does he want to review Obamas emails and contacts with the Russian nor give congress info to out the failed coup plot.
    Which makes them part of the coup=treasonous. The "we" in the
    Peter Sztrok messages is becoming pretty obvious.

2. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,281
    Dumbfuck, you idiotically claimed Obama took his White House logs down to hide them. You're now having to be shown that is bullshit and how the White House website is scrubbed for the incoming president while everything for the previous president is preserved on their archived site.

You've also been shown where to find the White House logs from when Obama was president, rendering your complaints that Obama took them down to be complete and utter failure.

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78,617
    Quite a piece of work

Make a claim and then refuse to download the evidence debunking it

Rinse and repeat

4. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,281
    That's not a "phony page," you dumbfuck. It's thee official government national archives website (National Archives |). Where the fuck would you expect to find the White House logs from a previous administration if not from the government's national archives??

And those do indeed appear to be the White House logs. I downloaded one of the smaller files and found over 160,000 entries.

You really an imbecile. Kudos to Skylar for proving it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,985
    Yet not one answer nor post of one here.
    Epic fail!
    YoU GUYS ARE GETTING awfully testy and frustrated, is it something about "the Russian" that scares you that you avoid him.

By the way where's your proof you wrote your senators? Come on it's all about Russia I thought, no matter who it was they helped.
    Huh huh?

6. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,281
    LOLOL

Who's getting frustrated? You're the one who's denied those logs are available.... yet here they are...

White House Visitor Records

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78,617
    Obama is no longer President

Time to unseal Crooked Donnie’s records
    Looks like Mueller will do it for us