Obama Gives Recipe For Successful Presidency, Of Course Its Taken As A Dig Against Trump

Obama hates America/whites/cops-if you want the links, please ask
a leader leads, not divides like Obama divided
a leader is not afraid like Obama was a puss--trying to please EVERYone
Trump is not afraid--NOT a politician

.....A LEADER is not a politician who tries to please everyone all the time and trying to kiss ass..you can't fix problems by being a politician

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot.

Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump

I wonder if he would actually tell people to lick electrical outlets? Nah
Sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt Trump is shooting for the title of being the best President Iran has ever had...

Reagan already owns that title. But Trump could certainly take runner up spot.

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot.

Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump

Sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt Trump is shooting for the title of being the best President Iran has ever had...

Actually, Reagan had the hostages from the embassy takeover on the plane home before he even finished taking the oath of office...

After Mr Peanut let Iran hold them for 444 days!!!

Actually, Reagan had the hostages from the embassy takeover on the plane home before he even finished taking the oath of office...

After Mr Peanut let Iran hold them for 444 days!!!
MR Peanut let Iran toy with and humiliate the US

Free country-he can say what he likes-as can others...

No.

Deal with it.

What would Obama know about a presidency successful by American standards?

There hasn't been a "successful" Republican President since Eisenhauer. Reagan engineered the wealth transfer to the top 10%, which is still ongoing, and in the short term, lead to the biggest stock market crash since 1929, unemployment of 6%, and huge increases in poverty. Republicans have been doubling down on Reagan's "voodoo economics" ever since.

Cutting taxes and spending like a drunken sailer, crashes the economy. It happened when Reagan did it. It happened when W did it, and all indicators are that it will happen as a result of the Trump tax cuts too.

If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result, Republicans are, by definition, insane.

The Democrats grow the ghettos.
Republicans grow the middle class.
You decide where you fit in.

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot. Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump
...but Russia is another story altogether.
Russia, Russia, Russia...lol...the stupidity never ends.
Suck it up, snowflake. We're still hearing about Obama and Kenya so...

Successful presidency and Trump do not go together

Obama is the Reality TV Presidency: fake upbringing, handed an "education" that he took no part in, and powers far above his pay grade put him in the Presidency and like the rube he is, he spilled the beans that he was there to "fundamentally transform" America. He may be dumber than Biden

Obama is the Reality TV Presidency: fake upbringing, handed an "education" that he took no part in, and powers far above his pay grade put him in the Presidency and like the rube he is, he spilled the beans that he was there to "fundamentally transform" America. He may be dumber than Biden

Obama was the first president 100% fabricated by the liberal media.

Lib20s.jpg

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot. Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump
...but Russia is another story altogether.
Russia, Russia, Russia...lol...the stupidity never ends.
Suck it up, snowflake. We're still hearing about Obama and Kenya so...
So you think being equally dumb, is smart. LOL.

Forum List

Back