Obama/Ghaddafi negotiation; Includes text transcript!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok, here is the transcript from a recent negotiation between Obama and Ghaddafi:

O: Ghaddafi, you gotta go.
G: No, I wont.

O: Maybe you didn't hear me, you must step down.
G: Um...no. I'm not.

O: Um.......are you sure?
G: Yeah.

O: Come on guy. I mean......dude, really, step down.
G: Make me......you pussy.

O: Dang. Um....aight. Well, what are you planning on doing next week?
G: Watching Butler vs VCU game. May call Farrakhan and holla for a minute.

O: Word. Well.....I gotta make a speech in a few days. You sure you wont step down?
G: Thats right punk bitch, I aint going nowhere, and you can't make me can you? Ha!

O: Well, no, I can't.....or, well, not that I can't, I'm the president of America, I could. But I wont.
G: I know you wont. Thats why I'm not leaving.

O: Who you like, UConn or Kentucky?
G: Probably Kentucky.

O: Yeah me too. So, whats up with Farrakhan? He's been moody lately?
G: Yeah, "Lil F" is like that. I gave him $5,000,000 in the 80's to build a black army to kill the jews and whites in America. He never did it though. That fool owes me my benjamins back.

O: Yeah, Lil F was like that when he was my neighbor in Chi-town. So, you positive you can't step down for me?
G: Thats right punk, I'm not stepping down! I'm rich biyatch!!!!!!! Holla!!! G-dog out!!!!

O: Hello? You still there? Hel...he.....hello? G? You there? That n***a hung up on me!
G: -------------------------------.

Ok. Thought I'd share. We'll see how this war plays out.

It should be more like

O: Ummmmm, ahhh ummm, I, uhhhhhh, me, ummmmm well I think I should make you, ummmmm, back from the brink!, ahhhh oh wait I mean I want you to step down and if you don't uhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, where's my damn teleprompter!!! uhhhhhh, ummmm,

G: Ahhhh your a fucking idiot. Later.........

Last edited:
:lol:

that's some funny shit

Thanks. I like to lighten the mood a bit. Mod will probably move this to humor. I hope not. It's still political. And we could use some laughter on this forum right now.

It should be more like

O: Ummmmm, ahhh ummm, I, uhhhhhh, me, ummmmm well I think I should make you, ummmmm, back from the brink!, ahhhh oh wait I mean I want you to step down and if you don't uhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, where's my damn teleprompter!!! uhhhhhh, ummmm,

G: Ahhhh your a fucking idiot. Later.........

Or..

O: Ummm, G-dog, listen man, you gotta, um, I mean, you've been in power a while, um, we might bomb you or maybe not, but we wont lead......can you step down?

G: Hell no, I will not.

O: Well, thats a problem. I'm not gonna make you, but you could voluntarily.......Uh....G hold on, I got another call on the other line, hold on one second...................it's Hillary calling...............hello? Hillary is that you..............
HC: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID GOD DAMN PIECE OF SH.........
O: (click) DAMN!!! G you still there? Tha #1 bitch is mad!!! Man, you gotta help me on this!!

Well this thread went downhill quickly

shown here in seconds following initial post

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks. It's a jihad thread. It kills itself.

Well this thread went downhill quickly

shown here in seconds following initial post

attachment.php

Can I do like the old GEICO corporate monkeys commercial? Just take that chart, flip it upside down, then start celebrating????

Forum List

Back