Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

Look at her chin.

She does look like a witch.

This picture gets Obama a million Hispanic votes.

Must be a relative of yours.

It is unfortunate that you think so little of hispanics. But, then again, you have always been an arrogant jackass.

Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

The illegals that have residents along our southern border scared aren't the one's coming up here looking for jobs, genius...it's the people that are smuggling drugs into the country and are currently engaged in an all out war killing tens of thousands of people right across a poorly maintained border from States like Arizona...a conflict that will almost certainly spill over to our side of that border. But our so called leaders won't secure that border because it might be seen as "anti-Hispanic" and they don't want to lose the Hispanic vote.

fuck, did you just fucking wake up genius? see the border wars links in the post? some illegals do come here for jobs, the others are coyotes and one or two are scouts. you must think everyone needs an explanation of what goes on in el paso, nogales and laredo you dumb fuck. Ron Reagan's war on drugs is a miserable failure, now admit it. Obama sent troops to the border ya fool, did you miss that?
but I definitely know for a fact that the repug party hardly ever embraces minorities. hell, they don't like michael steele at all, just just put him upfront to try to show Americans they're not total rednecks.
jan brewer is a ****, no matter how it's spelled. she doesn't get it, federal law supercedes any state law. finger wavin' bitch.:tongue:
OMFG, you repugs ARE retarded.

Last edited:
That bltch is the worst whackjob in the country and the only Government Death Panel to have ever denied critical treatment to those needing it. Not exactly the greatest example of Republicans.

She was using the wrong finger to point at him.
Yeah.....she's got quite-the-History o'......

handjob.gif

I live in Arizona and follow Arizona politics religiously. My mayor was one of the two mayors with Brewer. It's funny reading the opinions of people who have no clue about the topic. Brewer is called a RINO here and she wants to interpret the state Constitution in a way that allows her to run for reelection. She vetoed a bither bill, several illegal immigration bills, and some gun bills last year and this boosts her popularity back to SB 1070 levels. She suckers Arizona conservatives the same way John McCain has for decades. It's fun to watch.

I live in Arizona and follow Arizona politics religiously. My mayor was one of the two mayors with Brewer. It's funny reading the opinions of people who have no clue about the topic. Brewer is called a RINO here and she wants to interpret the state Constitution in a way that allows her to run for reelection. She vetoed a bither bill, several illegal immigration bills, and some gun bills last year and this boosts her popularity back to SB 1070 levels. She suckers Arizona conservatives the same way John McCain has for decades. It's fun to watch.
Same thing happened to our Republican governor here in TN.

By the time the liberal press got thru with him he was known as "Governor Grumpy".

If it's a Democrat they only report on what they're doing. With a Republican they put a nasty spin on everything they dream of doing. So it's no surprise that you have a low opinion of Brewer.

I think that the Dems hate her because her policies are working.
She brought AZ out of a budget hole and they now have a surplus of 1 billion plus.

Well, yeah, Governor Brewer cut funding for transplants. Only two people died soon after, unfortunately no more numbers are coming out of AZ since January 2011, I guess she's suppressed that information.

Only rich people deserve good healthcare, right? So what if the dead have families.

""They all cut off before you can see Jan Brewer pointing at Obama.""
must be a faux news watcher?

By all means idiot, please provide us some of that vaunted Wisconsin logic to develop this argument.

Well, yeah, Governor Brewer cut funding for transplants. Only two people died soon after, unfortunately no more numbers are coming out of AZ since January 2011, I guess she's suppressed that information.

Only rich people deserve good healthcare, right? So what if the dead have families.

I noticed the democratic party stepped up to the plate and offered to replace that cut funding with donations of their own.

Oh wait....they didn't.

And you might also check out what happened in Phoenix with regards to the Mayo Clinic there. Been going on for some time.

Wow, people should pay for healthcare....what a concept.

Forum List

Back