Obama: Fund My Amnesty Or I’ll Shut Down The Government

Let the games begin. A always love a good GOP shutdown and so do the American people, when they toss them out at the next election, which they will anyway buy hey, let's have some fun in the meantime.
you mean throw the repubs out like they did in the mid-terms? Seems like the last government shut down helped the republicans.
No, it didn't, but it was a while ago. Remember, you keep trying to say you're in charge now. The party that says that gets eaten when it comes time to throw the bums out.

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a five year old and holding your breath until you turn blue, how about Congress gets to work and PASS AN IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL!!!

Sounds good to me. Lets

1. end birthright citizenship

2. end govt mandated free health care for illegals at hospital ERs

3. end allowing illegals into public schools.
ummm, you're gonna need constitutional amendments on that, but then we all know the end game is simply to not have an immigration bill, which is why, as disappointing to any of us who still believe in the principles of compromise and civility that guided the founders, Obama acted.

No amendment needed. Even the author of the 14th stated that the amendment DID NOT extend birthright citizenship. All we need is for the SCOTUS to finally get it right.

Mark

Let the games begin. A always love a good GOP shutdown and so do the American people, when they toss them out at the next election, which they will anyway buy hey, let's have some fun in the meantime.
you mean throw the repubs out like they did in the mid-terms? Seems like the last government shut down helped the republicans.
yep the shutdown cost all them dem seats. Do it again! That's the ticket.
Please do. Americans just love it when the government shuts down and they are suddenly paying for nothing.

Sorry PH, this is an Obama Shutdown. If I can't get what I want, I won't sign the funding bill, Wah!!!!!!!
You should ask yourself why the GOP would rather shut down the government than pass an immigration reform bill that provides amnesty to illegals in accordance with the overwhelming will of the American people.

I would like a link to that "overwhelming" comment.

Mark

Sorry PH, this is an Obama Shutdown. If I can't get what I want, I won't sign the funding bill, Wah!!!!!!!
You should ask yourself why the GOP would rather shut down the government than pass an immigration reform bill that provides amnesty to illegals in accordance with the overwhelming will of the American people.

I would like a link to that "overwhelming" comment.

Mark
Don't know about overwhelming but the numbers are here: Immigration

Please do. Americans just love it when the government shuts down and they are suddenly paying for nothing.

My memory of the last one isn't so good, but I believe that the GOP actually caused that one. If Obama doesn't sign a budget, he becomes the cause in this one.

Huge difference, IMO.

Mark

My memory of the last one isn't so good, but I believe that the GOP actually caused that one. If Obama doesn't sign a budget, he becomes the cause in this one.

Huge difference, IMO.

Mark

It wont be reported that way.

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a five year old and holding your breath until you turn blue, how about Congress gets to work and PASS AN IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL!!!

Today's GOP:

ehdqtj.jpg

Why bother. Obama will just veto it.

^ Defending Obama's War on the Elderly, how Starkey of you

You should ask yourself why this president cannot work with Congress yet AGAIN and takes jobs away from American citizens in favor of illegal aliens.
Court ruling challenges Obama immigration action Watchdog.org
The "illegals steal jobs" meme is total bullshit.

Perhaps you heard of the economic crash which occurred a few years ago? It was in all the papers.

We had full employment before that, with the same number of illegals in the US as we have now, maybe even more.

Only a severely retarded rube would believe it is immigrants who are the reason for the plunge in employment..

The illegals aren't stealing the jobs, they are being given the jobs by our fearful leader.
No. They're being given jobs by greedy republicans who don't want to pay taxes or pay a higher salary.

That, in a nutshell, is why the GOP opposes immigration reform.
hey Howie....dont forget those greedy Democrats who also give them jobs for many of the same reasons....your welcome pal....anytime i can help....

Funny how the diehard progressives are still claiming Republicans will get "tossed out" on the next election.

They criticize the Republicans for forcing a shutdown, but now praise Obama for wanting one. And you dipshits wonder why Republicans keep winning seats each election.

Today's GOP:

ehdqtj.jpg

Sounds good to me. Lets

1. end birthright citizenship

2. end govt mandated free health care for illegals at hospital ERs

3. end allowing illegals into public schools.

4. English as the Official Language of the USA, all government forms printed in English only

The Republicans should pull a page from Obama's playbook and issue all the checks except the ones that fund Obama's La Reconquista

Goose meet gander

Forum List

Back