Obama fucks up again!

The word Obama and the verb "fuck" should never be used at the same time lest we get nasty pictures in our head of that unhealthy looking skinny twerp doing things he shouldn't be allowed to do, like reproduce.
um, news flash for ya

he already HAS
TWICE

The word Obama and the verb "fuck" should never be used at the same time lest we get nasty pictures in our head of that unhealthy looking skinny twerp doing things he shouldn't be allowed to do, like reproduce.
um, news flash for ya

he already HAS
TWICE

Yes, and he must be stopped from doing it again.
which is totally none of your damn business
but i think that deep down, you understand that

Hey don't blame me. The last thing we need is spearchunkers kid running around the white house in 30 years letting his commie friends sleep in the Lincoln bedroom. Oh wait, there won't be a white house then, nevermind.

um, news flash for ya

he already HAS
TWICE

Yes, and he must be stopped from doing it again.
which is totally none of your damn business
but i think that deep down, you understand that

Hey don't blame me. The last thing we need is spearchunkers kid running around the white house in 30 years letting his commie friends sleep in the Lincoln bedroom. Oh wait, there won't be a white house then, nevermind.
ah, i stand corrected

kerry on then

41%. nuff said. I'd say he fucked up.. yep

He fucked up worse than anything..ever. Why is he even president? Who voted for him? He isn't even an american. His wife is black. He has black children. Black people are scary. He has met some unsavory people in his life. That should disqualify him to be president. Some of the people he has known are irritating. That means he is a poor judge of whom to meet. If Obama was smart he would have vetted everyone he has ever known. So obviously he is not smart. If he was smart he would have refused to become president during this flaming bag of shit situation Bush handed him. Obama caused the oil spill in the gulf. Obama is evil. There is no other possible explaination. Obama hates america. That is the only possible exception to the previous statement. How can ANYONE dispute these FACTS?

Not a fan of the black race are we? Oh well to each his own. He's really not even a president, more like a front man with some questionable credentials and a really interesting SS number.

That's because he's a Muslim Marxist Kenyan Born Anti-Christ Negroid who hates the Boy Scouts, Dijon Mustard, The Ballet and Sideshow Bob.

Geez, haven't you learned ANYTHING on the USMB?

Actually, he LOVES Dijon mustard...which makes him un-American.

I bet he even puts catchup on hot dogs. :eek:
(How truly un-American!)

I would never put catchup on hot dogs.

I prefer Ketchup. It tastes better.

What an idiot! Obama insists that Wikipedia remove the FBI seal from their website.

FBI to Wikipedia: Remove our seal - CNN.com

When will this guy ever learn that he can't fuck with Americans???

Is this Obama's new constitution....the separation of the law from the government?

This is his new seal:

obamaseal.jpg

That's because he's a Muslim Marxist Kenyan Born Anti-Christ Negroid who hates the Boy Scouts, Dijon Mustard, The Ballet and Sideshow Bob.

Glad you cleared that up, I was beginning to think this person named "Obama" was omniscient omnipresent omnipotent and responsible for everything everywhere, plus some.

"Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness, but come down into the green valleys of silliness." Ludwig Wittgenstein

Glad you cleared that up, I was beginning to think this person named "Obama" was omniscient omnipresent omnipotent and responsible for everything everywhere, plus some.

:lol::lol:

No, no, no

That'd be Bush, aka, The Previous Administration:eusa_eh:

I abhor Barry, but blaming him for this is pure idiocy.

I don't know how a government agency seal equates, if at all, with trademarks, logos, etc. in the private sector. But I imagine there's some form of protecting its unauthorized use by others that they have to pursue.

What an idiot! Obama insists that Wikipedia remove the FBI seal from their website.

FBI to Wikipedia: Remove our seal - CNN.com

When will this guy ever learn that he can't fuck with Americans???

um, news flash for ya

he already HAS
TWICE

WHOT? I thought, as the Messiah returning to earth and choosing Michelle as his vessel, there was an imaculate conception going on there.

um, news flash for ya

he already HAS
TWICE

WHOT? I thought, as the Messiah returning to earth and choosing Michelle as his vessel, there was an imaculate conception going on there.

No,no, he's not the Messiah, he's the Anti-Christ!

Geez, get it right, don't you watch youtube and read Crude Franks posts on here?

Seems heavy handed, but right in line with DOJ practices of laws to enforce and not:

Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights? | Washington Examiner

Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights?

By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
August 3, 2010

The Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks. (AP)
Did you know the Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks?

Last year, the schools -- among them Princeton, Arizona State and Case Western Reserve -- wanted to know if e-book readers would be more convenient and less costly than traditional textbooks. The environmentally conscious educators also wanted to reduce the huge amount of paper students use to print files from their laptops.

It seemed like a promising idea until the universities got a letter from the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, now under an aggressive new chief, Thomas Perez, telling them they were under investigation for possible violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

From its introduction in 2007, the Kindle has drawn criticism from the National Federation of the Blind and other activist groups. While the Kindle's text-to-speech feature could read a book aloud, its menu functions required sight to operate. "If you could get a sighted person to fire up the device and start reading the book to you, that's fine," says Chris Danielsen, a spokesman for the federation. "But other than that, there was really no way to use it."...

Considering the economy, cost of university, books, etc., seems a tad silly.

I'm waiting for the FBI to fire Wiki. Probably happen just before MSNBC calls for Wiki's resignation.

(CNN) -- The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has threatened Wikipedia with legal action if the online encyclopedia doesn't remove the FBI's seal from its site.

The seal is featured in an encyclopedia entry about the FBI.

Wikipedia isn't backing down, however. The online encyclopedia -- which is run by a nonprofit group and is edited by the public -- sent a chiding letter to the FBI, explaining why, in its view, the FBI is off its legal rocker.

"In short, then, we are compelled as a matter of law and principle to deny your demand for removal of the FBI Seal from Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons," the Wikimedia Foundation's general counsel, Mike Godwin, wrote in a letter to the FBI, which was posted online by the New York Times.

"We are in contact with outside counsel in this matter, and we are prepared to argue our view in court."

The whimsically written letter from Wikipedia says the FBI's reading of relevant law is both "idiosyncratic" and "more importantly, incorrect." It also notes that the FBI's seal appears on other websites, including in an online entry from Encyclopedia Britannica.

In a letter dated July 22, and also posted online by the Times, the FBI told Wikipedia it must remove the bureau's seal because the FBI had not approved use of the image.

"The FBI has not authorized use of the FBI seal on Wikipedia," the letter says. "The inclusion of a high quality graphic of the FBI seal on Wikipedia is particularly problematic, because it facilitates both deliberate and unwitting" copying and reprinting of the seal's image.

The FBI's deputy general counsel, David Larson, cities a particular law that says duplicating an official "insignia" is illegal without permission.

But Wikipedia strikes back on that point, saying the FBI redacted the most important part of that U.S. code, which defines an insignia as "any badge, identification card, or other insignia."

"Badges and identification cards are physical manifestations that may be used by a possessor to invoke the authority of the federal government. An encyclopedia article is not," Wikipedia's letter says. "The use of the image on Wikipedia is not for the purpose of deception or falsely to represent anyone as an agent of the federal government."

The Wikipedia letter also adds:

"Even if it could be proved that someone, somewhere, found a way to use a Wikipedia article illustration to facilitate a fraudulent representation, that would not render the illustration itself unlawful under the statute."

It's unclear if this tussle -- which has already made its way into a Wikipedia entry on the FBI's seal -- will be taken to court. For now, the tech press is weighing in, often with amazement.

On the blog BoingBoing, Rob Beschizza writes that this is a no-win situation for the FBI.

"The part that's hard to understand is why the FBI would seek to abuse the law in such petulant fashion," he writes, "knowing that it will be subject to public ridicule for its actions."

The magazine Vanity Fair posted the FBI's seal on its website in a symbol of jest. And, as the blog Geekosystem says, an editor on the site aggregator Reddit jokes that maybe the FBI got Wikipedia confused with WikiLeaks -- the site that's been causing a stir lately over leaked war documents.

Cindy Cohn, from the Electronic Frontier Foundation, told the New York Times, which first reported this story, that she found the whole ordeal to be "silly" and "troubling."

I see no statement coming from President Obama in the article you just cited.

Because the FBI may be called upon to investigate the president, they must have their own sense of autonomy from the executive branch. Therefore, the president cannot have neither complete control nor total responsibility over the actions of the FBI.

Smilie rating: :eusa_liar:

Looks like someone's satire meter is broken.

Tip- Next time, try to remind everyone to label their threads as being "satire". From there, my satire meter should work.

Forum List

Back