obama fort bliss speech met with silence

I'm still listening to it, but 20 minutes in I can't figure out what you delusional libs are talking about.

Are you sure you saw the same speech that's linked in the thread?

The speech is actually only 27 minutes. The rest of the 46 minutes is Obama meeting with the troops.

That's always so nice to watch. The big grins and hands reaching to touch him or shake his hand.

Sorry rw's, but its the truth and you would know that if you would ever actually listen to him or pay attention to what he really does.

Instead, you believe lies like the op.

Its your loss.

President Obama Remarks on Military Veterans - C-SPAN Video Library

Watch it for yourselves, dummies.

Those soldiers loved him. No doubt.
:lol:

It's pretty shameful that the OP is trying to use soldiers as tools, and of course the usual suspects chime in and do the same.

You know what's even more shameful? That their "boss" would use them as campaign props. His actions, and often his words, have proven he has no respect or regard for them or their families, other than as backdrops for his rambling rants begging for votes so he can finish what is still left undone.
Bush, Jr. got to the point that he'd only speak before the military.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

This is why you're a pathetic individual... because you can't tolerate listening to opposition. You have such a huge mental block to differences of ideology that you can't even sit in a bar? You can't drone it out?

I listen to AM talk radio occasionally... because I WANT to hear what the other side is saying. I find it stupid, but I can listen to it. I can not have a hissy fit and storm off like a little fucking bitch.

You pussy of a man.

If you've heard one obama lie, you've heard them all. Why should I sit and listen to what is patently a lie? Nah...not interested, thanks. Your boy is so full of shit, he's turning brown. If I want to know what the opposition is saying, I'll listen to Harry Reid or Wasserman-Schmidt, or even Pelosi...thanks. Obama isn't even opposition, he's the figurehead shill of his OW puppet masters.

really? I just saw a clip on the evening news that showed the soldiers chanting.

What were they chanting? Fuck you? Fuck You? Fuck You?

That's all he deserves from our brave men and women

As if you know anything about our brave men and women. :eusa_eh:

As if you would know anything about men or women, brave or otherwise. As I understand your claims, you check the "other" or "none-of-the-above" box on applications.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

This is why you're a pathetic individual... because you can't tolerate listening to opposition. You have such a huge mental block to differences of ideology that you can't even sit in a bar? You can't drone it out?

I listen to AM talk radio occasionally... because I WANT to hear what the other side is saying. I find it stupid, but I can listen to it. I can not have a hissy fit and storm off like a little fucking bitch.

You pussy of a man.

If you've heard one obama lie, you've heard them all. Why should I sit and listen to what is patently a lie? Nah...not interested, thanks. Your boy is so full of shit, he's turning brown. If I want to know what the opposition is saying, I'll listen to Harry Reid or Wasserman-Schmidt, or even Pelosi...thanks. Obama isn't even opposition, he's the figurehead shill of his OW puppet masters.

He's brown because he has brown skin. He's African American if you haven't heard.

Good job on equating brown skin to being "full of shit". Not racist at all!

Don't lie. I learned right here in this thread that the troops would never spend 46 minutes meeting the President, except perhaps to bitchslap him.

You got that wrong. While they may want to bitchslap him into next year, they are much smarter than the average libtard and will subdue their instinctive need to eliminate the enemy at all costs...at least in this situation. Cameras are rolling.

Are you saying our soldiers would murder the president if cameras weren't rolling? Sorry, but our boys aren't going to murder our commander in chief at all.

Don't be so fucking hopeful.

No, fucktard, said "bitchslap". Unlike their so-called CINC, they took an oath which they no doubt honor.

No solider was forced to attened today, there are 30,000+ soliders at fort bliss, it is an honor to be selected to attend the speech, as many wanted to go, but couldnt.

Sure...

Idiot...

I'm sure every soldier - who hasn't had a fucking pay raise in 3.5 years - couldn't wait to get in.

They've been getting pay raises EVERY YEAR that you claim they aren't. The pay raises are averaging around 1.7 percent.

Google is your friend, you should learn to use it.

Moron.

Warbler a LIAR? Say it isn't so!!!!!?

You got that wrong. While they may want to bitchslap him into next year, they are much smarter than the average libtard and will subdue their instinctive need to eliminate the enemy at all costs...at least in this situation. Cameras are rolling.

Are you saying our soldiers would murder the president if cameras weren't rolling? Sorry, but our boys aren't going to murder our commander in chief at all.

Don't be so fucking hopeful.

No, fucktard, said "bitchslap". Unlike their so-called CINC, they took an oath which they no doubt honor.

Is "bitchslap" equivalent to "eliminate the enemy at all costs"?

How does a bitchslap eliminate the enemy at all costs? He's still standing there after it's done. If you're lucky, he'll be knocked to the floor. It certainly doesn't eliminate him.

Your choice of words conjures up reasonably violent connotations, and you complain?

You pussy of a man.

He's brown because he has brown skin. He's African American if you haven't heard.

Good job on equating brown skin to being "full of shit". Not racist at all!

I'll bet he has brown eyes, too. Indicates the level to which the bullshit has risen.

I'm still listening to it, but 20 minutes in I can't figure out what you delusional libs are talking about.

Are you sure you saw the same speech that's linked in the thread?

The speech is actually only 27 minutes. The rest of the 46 minutes is Obama meeting with the troops.

That's always so nice to watch. The big grins and hands reaching to touch him or shake his hand.

Sorry rw's, but its the truth and you would know that if you would ever actually listen to him or pay attention to what he really does.

Instead, you believe lies like the op.

Its your loss.

that great, we saw the same with George Bush..

Hey..................that's pretty much what the pay raises averaged while I was in from 1982 until 2002. Although, I do remember ONE year where it was raised about 3 percent.

You're either an idiot or a liar. My guess is both.
Under Republican leadership, I enjoyed MEANINGFUL pay raises.
Under Democrapic leadership, you enjoyed an assfucking in after steering and minimal pay raises

Suck on that.

Literally.

Well, I can understand your concern....not ever having moved up in pay grade and all.....:eusa_whistle:

Here's how it works:
I had a friend, a warrant officer in the Army. She was married to another warrant officer who was deployed overseas. She stayed Stateside because she was pregnant (not her rules). She delivered their daughter about the same time he returned from Rawanda. Clinton was on post to welcome the troops home. Good ole boy glommed onto her newborn daughter for a photo op. Although she didn't approve of Billy Boy fingering her daughter, she didn't want to deal with disciplinary action, so she let it go. Still has the photo. But upon returning home, she soaked the baby in bleach and scrubbed her with Brillo, just to make sure nothing rubbed off.

WTF!!!

Where's the photo of Bush kissing him? Or did I misunderstand?

Sick isn't it. These dumb asses just keep stepping in it. They all want to pretend that Bush's incredible bumbling and lies and even this gay episode never happened. Must suck to be THAT stupid. Somebody ought to tell these deusches about the internet. IT NEVER FORGETS!

Just follow the links....

Not really surprising since they still can't admit he was photographed tongue kissing an ARAB sheik or that a MUSLIM runs fux.

But, this does make the scene with the Arab sheik all the more interesting.

GAWD. These poor pathetic fools.

Oh... it gets even better. During this time frame of Bush's gay lover episode Laura got tired of Geogies shennanegans and moved out. She doesn't spill the beans on his prezidetual gayness but 2 plus dos still equals quatro.

Laura Flees Boozing Bush, by Globe, at American Buddha Online Library

"LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

a Globe World Exclusive

President Bush is drinking so much he's slurring his words, sources say.

SHOCKING REPORT: She's living in this hotel

Laura fled the White House and is living at the Hay-Adams Hotel, says national columnist Ted Casablanca

Washington Insiders Rip the Lid Off New Divorce Bombshell:

LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

Showdown -- Laura Walks Out on Prez, by Jim Nelson, a Globe World Exclusive
Bush Divorce Scandal Explodes! -- Shocking Tell-All Book Reveals Drunken Sprees, Mystery Woman, Separate Lives & More, a Globe World Exclusive
Laura's Claw Marks! Her Explosive Fight With Boozing Bush,..."

Here's how it works:
I had a friend, a warrant officer in the Army. She was married to another warrant officer who was deployed overseas. She stayed Stateside because she was pregnant (not her rules). She delivered their daughter about the same time he returned from Rawanda. Clinton was on post to welcome the troops home. Good ole boy glommed onto her newborn daughter for a photo op. Although she didn't approve of Billy Boy fingering her daughter, she didn't want to deal with disciplinary action, so she let it go. Still has the photo. But upon returning home, she soaked the baby in bleach and scrubbed her with Brillo, just to make sure nothing rubbed off.

Where she was promptly arrested for child abuse? ;)

Sick isn't it. These dumb asses just keep stepping in it. They all want to pretend that Bush's incredible bumbling and lies and even this gay episode never happened. Must suck to be THAT stupid. Somebody ought to tell these deusches about the internet. IT NEVER FORGETS!

Just follow the links....

Not really surprising since they still can't admit he was photographed tongue kissing an ARAB sheik or that a MUSLIM runs fux.

But, this does make the scene with the Arab sheik all the more interesting.

GAWD. These poor pathetic fools.

Oh... it gets even better. During this time frame of Bush's gay lover episode Laura got tired of Geogies shennanegans and moved out. She doesn't spill the beans on his prezidetual gayness but 2 plus dos still equals quatro.

Laura Flees Boozing Bush, by Globe, at American Buddha Online Library

"LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

a Globe World Exclusive

President Bush is drinking so much he's slurring his words, sources say.

SHOCKING REPORT: She's living in this hotel

Laura fled the White House and is living at the Hay-Adams Hotel, says national columnist Ted Casablanca

Washington Insiders Rip the Lid Off New Divorce Bombshell:

LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

Showdown -- Laura Walks Out on Prez, by Jim Nelson, a Globe World Exclusive
Bush Divorce Scandal Explodes! -- Shocking Tell-All Book Reveals Drunken Sprees, Mystery Woman, Separate Lives & More, a Globe World Exclusive
Laura's Claw Marks! Her Explosive Fight With Boozing Bush,..."

Lol! You are a gullible dumbshit.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Don't lie. I learned right here in this thread that the troops would never spend 46 minutes meeting the President, except perhaps to bitchslap him.

The enemy?

That's what gallantwarrior said....is that SAD or what?

Forum List

Back