Malaysia
Pakistan
QatarSudan
Syria
Tunisia
Turkey
West Bank
Yemen

Anti-U.S. fury widens in Muslim world as protests rage in many countries - The Washington Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will EaseSee Obama speaking.

“Our future and out security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the worlds. That will make us ultimately safer.”
- November, 2007.

The people in the countries listed above would disagree with you, Mr. President.

The people in this country will disagree with you this coming November, Mr. President.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Obama has said that elevating the image of the United States around the world was one of his proudest foreign policy accomplishments,

He really believes he has done this.

Compared to 2007, Muslim hostility has eased.

Have you watched the news? How often do we have our embassies under attack like this? Our interests at home, campuses and nuclear facilities are being evacuated by bomb threats for the last two days. We have a crisis, my friend.

Pres. Obama has helped repair Middle East relationships that the Bush administration had broken. :cool:

I have to agree. It's just not enough. obama still has obstacles in his way, like the Constitution. obama has shown far more of a propensity to enforce sharia law here then Bush ever did.

Forum List

Back