Obama 'fiscal cliff' failure rooted in ignoring debt commission

Honestly, I have no idea what are you talking about.

Name a POTUS in our history who was not held accountable for the things which happened under his watch.

Ronald Reagan and Iran Contra. He said he didn't recall too much of anything about it.

Huh? It was a HUGH event in the later years. But glad you brought it up as Fast and Furious was much, much worse and Owebama gets NO blame at all.

LOL

I have a theory. Black people are held to a much lower standard in America than white people. Is this why nothing is expected out of Obama other than more handouts?

You want to pretend the Obama Administration was not taxed with the responsibility to come up with biparitsan solutions to solve our budget priority crisis

He is only responsible for things he can control. If there is no bipartisan solution, then he can't possibly propose one.

No other POTUS gets such a pass, do they?

Remember Bush spent a month at the ranch in Crawdad Texas after only being in the white house 3 or 4 months? Many warnings of an attack ignored by him? 9-11 was handled like a keystone comedy by his administration. He got a pass. Millions of ignorant people voted him a second term. I call that getting a pass.

He is only responsible for things he can control. If there is no bipartisan solution, then he can't possibly propose one.

Remember Bush spent a month at the ranch in Crawdad Texas after only being in the white house 3 or 4 months? Many warnings of an attack ignored by him? 9-11 was handled like a keystone comedy by his administration. He got a pass. Millions of ignorant people voted him a second term. I call that getting a pass.

Now you are just being a moron.

But wouldn't be great if the media went after Owebama for his destructive fiscal policies like they went after Bush for the WMD evidence?

Name a POTUS in our history who was not held accountable for the things which happened under his watch.

In what way Reagan was held accountable for his deficits (or for his recessions of early 80s)?

They were his deficits, as Libtards remind us everyday in here. And Reagan was in big trouble during the throws of the recession.

You can't name a single POTUS not held accountable for what goes down in his Administration, can you?

Well, if by "held accountable" you mean that he will be criticized, then it is meaningless -- any president gets a lot that no matter what he does, or does not do.

But no reasonable person would blame Obama for not finding a solution if none exists.

Last edited:
In what way Reagan was held accountable for his deficits (or for his recessions of early 80s)?

They were his deficits, as Libtards remind us everyday in here. And Reagan was in big trouble during the throws of the recession.

You can't name a single POTUS not held accountable for what goes down in his Administration, can you?

Well, if by "held accountable" you mean that he will be criticized, then it is meaningless -- any president gets a lot that no matter what he does, or does not do.

But no reasonable person would accuse Obama for not finding a solution that does not exists in the first place.

You are in the Presidentin' is TOOO HARD! camp.

LOL

But why the fuck didn't he just get out of the way?

Untitled-4.jpg

Ronald Reagan and Iran Contra. He said he didn't recall too much of anything about it.

Huh? It was a HUGH event in the later years. But glad you brought it up as Fast and Furious was much, much worse and Owebama gets NO blame at all.

LOL

I have a theory. Black people are held to a much lower standard in America than white people. Is this why nothing is expected out of Obama other than more handouts?

It was a huge event in the later years? What does that mean? I don't understand your response. You can't even spell "huge" correctly. You asked for one pass another Potus ever got. I gave three very important examples. Your response? Owebama, handouts, black people, and fast and furious. Like a little child you are being turned loose on a computer.

Last edited:
Notably Absent from Obama's Budget: Deficit Commission Recommendations

"The commission's majority report includes a number of specific proposals that I - along with my economic team -- will study closely in the coming weeks as we develop our budget and our priorities for the coming year," Obama said.

Yet Monday morning when the budget was released -- $3.73 trillion billion budget with $1.1 trillion in spending cuts and tax increases over the next decade-- there were plenty of proposals, but none of them major adjustments to the so-called entitlements.'

Notably Absent from Obama's Budget: Deficit Commission Recommendations - Fox News
He left it out because he can't understand it. He's not that sharp.

Personally, I am glad the 'cliff' is here because the spending is reckless, and those ignorant 'middle class' workers who put Obama in office need to get back on the tax roles so that they won't be voting themselves free money like the rest of his low-life supporters.

The economy will be rocked, but it should pave the way for an easy Rubio victory.

But you know and I know that the media will never, ever hold this worthless Community Organizer accountable when he starts blaming everyone else for his failure to lead.

But no reasonable person would accuse Obama for not finding a solution that does not exists in the first place.

You are in the Presidentin' is TOOO HARD! camp.

LOL

But why the fuck didn't he just get out of the way?

Because it would not change the fact that Reps control the House and Dems control the Senate, and there is no solution that is acceptable to both.

Also because he has some of his own ideas on what the solution should be.

Personally, I am glad the 'cliff' is here because the spending is reckless, and those ignorant 'middle class' workers who put Obama in office need to get back on the tax roles so that they won't be voting themselves free money like the rest of his low-life supporters.

The economy will be rocked, but it should pave the way for an easy Rubio victory.

You are delusional. Everyone knows that the only reason the taxes would be rising on the middle class is because GOP is holding them hostage. Dems and Obama are ready to pass the tax cuts for 98% unconditionally.

Also, the Dems and Obama are ready to cancel the sequester -- also unconditionally. Therefore GOP will be blamed for both middle class tax increase and the sequester.

You want to pretend the Obama Administration was not taxed with the responsibility to come up with biparitsan solutions to solve our budget priority crisis

Remember when I explained to you that our government is comprised of THREE branches?

This is an example of that FACT.

Maybe tomorrow I'll explain the debt ceiling to you.

You are delusional. Everyone knows that the only reason the taxes would be rising on the middle class is because GOP is holding them hostage. Dems and Obama are ready to pass the tax cuts for 98% unconditionally.

Also, the Dems and Obama are ready to cancel the sequester -- also unconditionally. Therefore GOP will be blamed for both middle class tax increase and the sequester.

What really amazes me about all of this is that the rw's really don't seem to think the GObP/R know exactly what they're doing.

And he continues to get a pass for war crimes.

The first 40 seconds are hysterical (because it's TRUE)...

[ame=http://youtu.be/qpCPBCnfnmo]Spending Cuts - YouTube[/ame]

Do you understand what the word unconditionally means? When your tax rates go up January 1, 2013, you can thank Obama because the Republicans are ready to extend the tax rates for ALL Americans unconditionally. It is Obama that is holding the middle class tax rates hostage in order to garner an increase in tax rates of SOME Americans. He's got to play Robin Hood instead of doing the actual work of getting spending under control. Do you really think Obama wants a resolution?

Do you understand what the word unconditionally means? When your tax rates go up January 1, 2013, you can thank Obama because the Republicans are ready to extend the tax rates for ALL Americans unconditionally.

I see you point. But since most Americans are for rising taxes on top 2%, they would continue blaming Republicans, not Obama.

Forum List

Back