Obama favored by young voters

You realize historically the younger demographic doesn't show up to vote. It could be that they are partying to hard and forget to vote....:beer::party::eusa_dance:

Yes, the key word you used is HISTORICALLY!

Today, they are more informed.

First they vote, then at 6:00 after the polls close and the bars can serve booze again they start drinking!

:booze:

as a 23 year old i think i should be insulted by these comments

What, that young people don't vote, or that they drink? We're (at least I am) just having a bit of fun. My point is I think younger people WILL vote more than they ever have in November.

As a 23 year old you should be informed, as you are, and getting your friends informed, if they are not. Open their eyes to get out and vote in November.

Yes, the key word you used is HISTORICALLY!

Today, they are more informed.

First they vote, then at 6:00 after the polls close and the bars can serve booze again they start drinking!

:booze:

Sure....I don't believe that the young vote will increase until the Democrats or the Republicans have mobile bars outside the polls and offer free drinks to everyone.:eusa_whistle:

every survey or poll show obama winning 47 to 41 or better.

The recent USA today/gallup showed mccain winning barely. Turns out they called lan lines. who has home phones anymore? older ppl.

I'm scared the mainstream and corporate media is going to lie so they can steal another one. or lie to change peoples minds and raise doubts. obama should have 60 percent of the vote. imo. based on everything i'm seeing.

msnbc had a survey and 74 percent said obama. so no way any fair survey shows mccain winning. maybe in west virginia.

Don't count out the old white racist vote.

every survey or poll show obama winning 47 to 41 or better.

Dead wrong as usualy sealy

Check real clear politics. which keeps several polls and an average of them.

as of right now here they are

Average of all--------------Obama 46.9 McCain 43.9 Obama by 3

CNN-------------------------Obama 51 McCain 44 Obama by 7
Gallup----------------------Obama 46 McCain 42 Obama by 4
Rasmussen-----------------Obama 48 McCain 46 Obama by 2
USA Today-----------------Obama 45 McCain 49 McCain by 4
Democracey Corps(D)-------Obama 50 McCain 45 Obama by 5
FOX------------------------Obama 41 McCain 40 Obama by 1
NCB/WSJ-------------------Obama 47 McCain 41 Obama by 6

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

Do you ever get sick of being a BS liar, and wrong all the time BOBO?

it shouldnt be forgotten that, on super tuesday at least, youth voting increased drastically

Super Tuesday Sees Unprecedented Youth Vote - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

We will see what happens on election day, I tend to believe that a lot of young people will lose interest. This is an exceptionally long campaign season. BTW I think young people should vote, I also believe they should inform themselves on the candidates and shouldn't depend on the news media to do it for them. Look at the candidates records or lack of records.

Like I said, Don't count out the old white racist vote.

Like I said. Don't count them out. I know a lot of them.

I grew up in the South.

I grew up in the South and still live there. What's your point? The largest klan organization in the US was in Indiana. What's that south of? The Great Lakes?

Don't couont out the closed-minded, partisan hack drone votes from sheep who march mindlessly in and toe the party line.

Holy crap USA today that horrible conserative rag has McCain up by 4. ROFLMAO

If anyone actually thinks I am serious about USA today being conservative I suggest you get help.

Like I said. Don't count them out. I know a lot of them.

I grew up in the South.

Don't you live in Virginia? By saying you grew up in the south are you saying Virginia is not the south? Half my family lives by Norfolk and if they heard something like that they would KICK YOUR ASS. :)

Don't you live in Virginia? By saying you grew up in the south are you saying Virginia is not the south? Half my family lives by Norfolk and if they heard something like that they would KICK YOUR ASS. :)

Where did I say Virginia wasn't the South?

Forum List

Back