Obama doesn't want to disturb terrorists at night in Afghanistan

Is this guy the absolute hands down dumbest president we have ever had or what? I bet his checker board only has two pieces.

Give the enemy all the time in the world to rearm, modify their tactics for the next days attacks, and kill more US troops and others.
Glad he wasn't around during WWII, we would have lost everything, the west coast would be Japanese, and the east coast German, and Florida Italian.

Each day another reason to impeach this dork. :eek:

No, you're not looking at it correctly. Only a small percentage are Taliban or AQ, the majority of the people are simply looking for peace and a chance to live.

If you break down the doors at night, interrupting the sleep of the locals, they will eventually get pissed off enough to go join AQ or the Taliban, resulting in a net gain for them.

Leave 'em alone and just patrol looking for stuff? Best way of doing it. Matter of fact, that is kinda how they calmed down Ramallah and some of those other places. Instead of coming out in the morning and going back at night? They started to live out in the town.

Net result? The Taliban went away, because now they knew that the US would protect them from the terrorists.

Do it your way? Result is a lot of deaths and resentment.

By the way douchebag Fake Reeker, did you ever serve or were you just a college boy who decided to opt out on his country?

AbikerSailor are YOU calling me a douchebag fake reeker and a 'college boy who decided to opt out on his country? I would hope your not making that mistake.

Doesn't matter to gaybiker, to him everyone is or was nothing but a REMF. Sometimes I wonder if he ever got out of his rowboat.

Served on front lines in Desert Storm, pts 1 and 2, Beruit in '83 and '84, and over where Milosevech was running around.

Also served with the Security Forces at the Naval War College in Newport.

Oh yeah.........also was a member of the PRP teams with VFA-131.

Next?

3 Navy Achievements don't lie.

I'm not making that mistake fuckwad, I'm asking if your stupid ass ever served. If so, where, and were you front lines or a fucking REMF?

Inquiring minds wanna know, because obviously, you've never been much of a tactician.

Ever read Sun-Tzu's Art of War?

You are one pathetic Ahole Biker, Yes ass wipe I served and probably have more time in an Aircraft than you did with your little flattop, in your avatar I doubt if you even know what the difference is between a boat and a ship, or that you served in the US Military at all. Taking a normal debate and turning into a personal war, what an asshole you are.

I have a suggestion for your, using your words , you fuckwad, since you cannot think before your type go see your friendly neurosurgeon their having a special this week on brain transplants, this weeks special is the Mountain Gorilla brain, when you have it performed, others will notice the improvement instantly.

Yes I read your last post regarding security forces, VFA-131 etc. now I am really worried about our security. Don't bad mouth someone else who served as you did without knowing what the hell your talking about. Your CRED has just been shot down. Keep on bragging 'ahole', maybe someone will believe you. Maybe we should send you over there, from your bragging we only need one troop, YOU.

I guess the next step is that all your 'buddies' will 'pig pile' on the Newbie. Seems many here get their sick kicks doing that.

Listen cock smoker, you obviously didn't understand the question.

Lemmie 'splain it to you simple.

You stated an obvious tactical error when you posted. Upon reading that, as well as going back on a great deal of my 20 years in the Navy, I wanted to know if you served.

I asked........did you serve, OR (important word there), were you a college boy who scammed out on the service of their country.

Fair question as far as I'm concerned, especially with the stupidity of what you'd posted.

Listen cock smoker, you obviously didn't understand the question.

Lemmie 'splain it to you simple.

You stated an obvious tactical error when you posted. Upon reading that, as well as going back on a great deal of my 20 years in the Navy, I wanted to know if you served.

I asked........did you serve, OR (important word there), were you a college boy who scammed out on the service of their country.

Fair question as far as I'm concerned, especially with the stupidity of what you'd posted.

Cock smoker? what the hell, you lookin for dates? Don't ask me Suzie Biker I don't go that way.
Oh yes, make it simple for you, I served, and honorably. Probably when you were in diapers. BTW if you served as you say, Thanks for your service. I am not a complete asshole. Is THAT simple enough?

Still didn't tell me what service or what your job was douche.

How many years? Mine was from July '82 until August '02, 20 in all.

See? I'm actually proud of my service, apparently you're not.

Is this guy the absolute hands down dumbest president we have ever had or what? I bet his checker board only has two pieces.

Give the enemy all the time in the world to rearm, modify their tactics for the next days attacks, and kill more US troops and others.
Glad he wasn't around during WWII, we would have lost everything, the west coast would be Japanese, and the east coast German, and Florida Italian.

Each day another reason to impeach this dork. :eek:

No, you're not looking at it correctly. Only a small percentage are Taliban or AQ, the majority of the people are simply looking for peace and a chance to live.

If you break down the doors at night, interrupting the sleep of the locals, they will eventually get pissed off enough to go join AQ or the Taliban, resulting in a net gain for them.

Leave 'em alone and just patrol looking for stuff? Best way of doing it. Matter of fact, that is kinda how they calmed down Ramallah and some of those other places. Instead of coming out in the morning and going back at night? They started to live out in the town.

Net result? The Taliban went away, because now they knew that the US would protect them from the terrorists.

Do it your way? Result is a lot of deaths and resentment.

By the way douchebag Fake Reeker, did you ever serve or were you just a college boy who decided to opt out on his country?

US forces are not breaking down the doors of "locals". The US forces are breaking down the doors of Al Qaida terrorists.

And what ill happen if the US doesn't break down the doors of Al Qaida terrorists and arrest them? They will continue to attack.

What this policy does is make it easier for Al Qaeda and Taliban members to have more safe houses for storage of weapons and supplies. It is quite simply another rope tying our hands.

Forum List

Back