Obama "Do as I say, not as I do"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama has said over “It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

The question that arises from the Ndesandjo interview: Why does President Obama say boldly “I am my brother’s keeper” and implore Americans to be their “brother’s keeper,” (namely, by paying more for big government and supporting social welfare schemes), when his own past suggests a very aloof relationship with his half-brothers, some of whom are extremely impoverished?

His Brother?s Keeper? CNN Reports Half-Brother Saying Obama?s a ?Great President, Lousy Bro?

Below is Obama’s half brother, George Obama, and his $12 a year hut that when George needed some money he couldn’t go to his brother who is a millionaire makes over $400,000 a year and by the way is President of the United States or also known as:
Hypocrite-in-Chief-my-brother’s-keeper-Obama!
$Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 10.08.06 AM.png

I just don't understand why more people don't ask Obama "if you are your brother's keeper, why does your brother still live in a hut?"

Last edited:
Obama has said over “It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

The question that arises from the Ndesandjo interview: Why does President Obama say boldly “I am my brother’s keeper” and implore Americans to be their “brother’s keeper,” (namely, by paying more for big government and supporting social welfare schemes), when his own past suggests a very aloof relationship with his half-brothers, some of whom are extremely impoverished?

His Brother?s Keeper? CNN Reports Half-Brother Saying Obama?s a ?Great President, Lousy Bro?

Below is Obama’s half brother, George Obama, and his $12 a year hut that when George needed some money he couldn’t go to his brother who is a millionaire makes over $400,000 a year and by the way is President of the United States or also known as:

View attachment 30382

I just don't understand why more people don't ask Obama "if you are your brother's keeper, why does your brother still live in a hut?"

Obama is no different than other 1% who have made $$$$

-Geaux

View attachment 30382

Obama is no different than other 1% who have made $$$$

-Geaux

He is MOST definitely DIFFERENT!
He is the President.
He is the person that keeps telling US we should be our brother's keeper!

Until I read other millionaires keep badgering US to be our brother's keeper there is that BIG HUGE difference!
Why don't you confront Obama about it as HE is telling YOU that you should be your brother's keeper!

View attachment 30384

He really isn't his 1/2 brother, he would have to be son to Frank Marshal.

Forum List

Back