Obama defends Ann Coulter: "At Berkeley, she should be allowed to speak. It's ridiculous"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
WTH!?! Barack Obama DEFENDS Ann Coulter!?!

Min reported, “Doris Kearns Goodwin asked him about his views on the First Amendment, and he said, listen, I think that things that are going on right now, on college campuses can be crazy. They’re a little extreme. He said, Ann Coulter, at Berkeley, she should be allowed to speak. That’s ridiculous. Of course she should be allowed to speak.”

Watch the video from CNN from the link.

He defended Coulter to 150 Wall Street elites who paid Obama $400k.

Obama is now a "Rich" supporter of Ann Coulter!!!

Daaaaamn.

fuck barry, he is pandering to rich jews on wall street

Obama is the gold standard for snowflakes.

Whatever he says is the gospel according to Barry.

Snowflakes turn on BARRY for defending the FIRST AMMENDMENT?

Libs are off the cliff. Keep it up, jackasses.

BOYCOTT OBAMA!!! HE IS A RACIST NAZI!!! HE SAYS COULTER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK!!!!!

She was allowed to speak. She just decided to cancel. :dunno:
So Obama was wrong when he said she should be allowed to speak?
She was allowed to speak. She could walk onto campus right now if she wanted to.
so obama was wrong, when he said she should be allowed to speak.....:badgrin:
Oh I see. You're trying to be cute. Yes, Obama was wrong because Anne can speak at Berkeley anytime she likes.

After she got death threats and was told they could not provide security from the nutcase libtards at berkeley
They ended up going out of their way to accommodate her, and she pussed out :dunno:

She bailed when the people who were going to PAY her bailed.

Duh...

paid speaker finds out they are not going to be paid, what should they have done?

After she got death threats and was told they could not provide security from the nutcase libtards at berkeley
They ended up going out of their way to accommodate her, and she pussed out :dunno:

Duh...

paid speaker finds out they are not going to be paid, what should they have done?
Well my suggestion to her would be that she go fuck herself

I am disgusted that a 2 term President defends a genocidal maniac like Ann Coulter.

Obama is a racist. Holy shit.

Duh...

Apparently keep crying about free speech. Getting hired to give a speech for $20,000 is not free speech. It's a business matter.

Duh...

Well my suggestion to her would be that she go fuck herself

I'm sure that's what you would have done if you found out you weren't going to get paid.

Forum List

Back