Obama cost me HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....

Last edited:
I lost $1-1.5 over the span but it was "play money" I didn't care about losing so I wasn't excessively upset. Pretty much made it back.

I hope you get yours back.

• Banned
I lost $1-1.5 over the span but it was "play money" I didn't care about losing so I wasn't excessively upset. Pretty much made it back.

It's gone. I had a decent retirement in the markets but I had to give it up in my divorce in order to not share the business.

I just wanted to rant and put shit in perspective. Was Obama "loveable"? I guess. But that motherfucker cost me a lot of money.

It's gone. I had a decent retirement in the markets but I had to give it up in my divorce in order to not share the business.

I just wanted to rant and put shit in perspective. Was Obama "loveable"? I guess. But that motherfucker cost me a lot of money.

:( That's the when it rains it fucking pours theory isn't it. I usually have three bad shit things happen in a row when they hit. Car just died last night so I'm wearing *waiting lol* for the other pair to drop.

Have time to remake or are you stuck working/going back to work?

After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....
What policies, specifically, have lead to your loss as a business owner?

Also, why don't conservatives, in reality, care about personal responsibility? They love to tear down poor people, but they really dont take any responsibility for their own circumstances in life.

• Banned

Also, why don't conservatives, in reality, care about personal responsibility? They love to tear down poor people, but they really dont take any responsibility for their own circumstances in life.

Obama's policies. Pure and simple.

For a couple decades I was rolling in fat cash. Granted the crash played a major role in my decline but it's pretty clear now. Trump's only been in office a couple months and my revenues are up huge. Obama ran on & had 8 years to right the ship. He put a bandaid on a cannon ball sized hole

For a couple decades I was rolling in fat cash. Granted the crash played a major role in my decline but it's pretty clear now. Trump's only been in office a couple months and my revenues are up huge. Obama ran on & had 8 years to right the ship. He put a bandaid on a cannon ball sized hole
Dude you are out of your mind. You can't even narrow down the actual causality and instead talk about timing. It's kind of pathetic. There is nothing Trump has done thus far that has weakened or strengthened the economy. Overall, job growth under Obama was unprecedented and consumer confidence specifically has made a 180 since the Great Recession.

Dude you are out of your mind. You can't even narrow down the actual causality and instead talk about timing. It's kind of pathetic. There is nothing Trump has done thus far that has weakened or strengthened the economy. Overall, job growth under Obama was unprecedented and consumer confidence specifically has made a 180 since the Great Recession.
"Dude" the timing was near a decade. Do you need a connect the dot puzzle?

No, but you need critical thinking skills and the emotional maturity to admit your personal misfortunes are your own if the actual national trends say the economy improved greatly under Obama.

No, but you need critical thinking skills and the emotional maturity to admit your personal misfortunes are your own if the actual national trends say the economy improved greatly under Obama.
Critical thinking doesn't pay the bills. Revenue does.

Lol you really crack me up.

You've never owned a business. You make me sad. Your stupidly enables the downfall

Don't even bother these lefty fucks. They could give two shit's about reality, compassion, or anything but their greedy ass pockets - and perhaps, on here, their pencil dick mentality of always winning or proving their "side" is right - you could scan your P&L and they'd claim it false because they're completely worthless for anything but crying about their pathetic meaningless lives and they know straight up that they don't have the balls nor the constitution to make it into any real success nor do anything for anyone but themselves - that's why they have a death grip cult with the democrats "promise" of SJW feels. They're, rather literally, ticks sucking the ass of a impotent mule...

You've never owned a business. You make me sad. Your stupidly enables the downfall
It really makes no difference at all if I had. The objective facts speak for themselves.

It really makes no difference at all if I had. The objective facts speak for themselves.
Except it does. Sitting in your cubicle is not indicative of the world around you.

These lefty and righty pricks have no concern - nothing about facts, empathy, only their own wants - they only care about their own greed.

Forum List

Back