Obama continues sabotaging his party

How long has Kain help that position?

If he was one of the people responsible for the Trifecta the dems got 2 years ago, I'd keep him around.

Hack or not, he's 3 wins to 1 loss.

That makes him a pro bowler and a World Series starting pitcher.

I hardly know the man, so he can keep himself to himself and possibly get his party back in full control.

Yea, but the racism, white guilt, and MSM love blanket that propelled his party to 2 of those latter victories is mostly GONE.

I already stated why he managed to win in '06. I agree tho, keep em. We now see how well he performs for his party on a LEVELED playing field.:lol:

Kaine wasn't the DNC chair in 2006. That was Dr. Howard Dean.

If he was one of the people responsible for the Trifecta the dems got 2 years ago, I'd keep him around.

I hardly know the man, so he can keep himself to himself and possibly get his party back in full control.

Yea, but the racism, white guilt, and MSM love blanket that propelled his party to 2 of those latter victories is mostly GONE.

I already stated why he managed to win in '06. I agree tho, keep em. We now see how well he performs for his party on a LEVELED playing field.:lol:

I thought I mighta been overlapping my shit there, thanks.

So he's really 1-2, works for me.

I thought I was off, no shocker.

hmm

Then why would obama want to keep him then. No solid track record, no public leadership.

hmm

Then why would obama want to keep him then. No solid track record, no public leadership.

My thread title lol.

hmm

"Party Chair" is mostly a figurehead position, with exceptions (like Dr. Dean).

Nothin like the same old, lying, oblivious, hack that led their party to record losses last year to change fortunes.
Yeah.....Republicans reeeeeally have him on-the-ropes.....

obama-ali.jpg

"Somebody....CATCH ME ANOTHER REPUBLICAN!!!!"

:clap2:

hmm

So money is being spent on a public figure head? Then why bother with public support for him if it's just a way to collect a pay check?

hmm

So money is being spent on a public figure head? Then why bother with public support for him if it's just a way to collect a pay check?

@ this point? Probably so Obama can have someone else to blame within the Jackass Party for his/they epic fails.

hmm

I'd bet that out in the real world, 1 out 10 people could name the DNC chair.

Hell, even in this thread, everyone though Kaine had been the chair in 2006.

Forum List

Back