Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq

I mourn their deaths, but a quick death is preferable to the torture those trapped without water are suffering(.)

Holy mother of God I can't imagine how 200,000 "quick deaths" are better than a few thousand who could possibly die but won't. You're not fooling anyone. You commies are going through all kinds of gyrations to justify the amateur in chief putting boots on the ground. The fool drew a red line and Assad pole vaulted over it and the no gonads in chief showed the world how weak he is by not lifting a finger. Everything happening now is due to the fact that our enemies not only not fear us, they're spitting in our face. Are you ready to mourn the American live your messiah is about to waste?

Re: the 200,000 deaths. Many don't realize how many of those civilian deaths were caused by Al Nusra, ISIS and Levant.

Our media is trying to STILL portray Assad as the "evil dictator" when in fact he's the only one that can protect the Christians in Syria and the Yazidis are running to Syria to his refugee camps.

And one thing I have duly noticed. The media has not finally admitted that Assad was right all along. He's been fighting terrorists. We who have been paying attention have known for a long time that this was not a Syrian "Arab Spring". And it was never a civil war. All a lie.
*BINGO* Obama GOT IT WRONG AGAIN...Maybe he will draw this time a RED CIRCLE around it...and interesting that PUTIN took advantage of it?

Good GOD all MIGHTY the Left in America is so fucking stupid. Obama GOT IT WRONG and has cornered himself. Hillary is just as GUILTY...

ISIS/ISIL has MELDED into the CIVILIAN POPULACE...like HAMAS...My GOD you're an IDIOT. WHOM is feeding you the bullshit.

Nevermind...PUT your head back in the fucking sand you coward...maybe when they unleash here? They will behead your ASS...Good GOD you're IGNORANT to EVIL. Maybe they will SAW YOU in HALF like they did to a five year old child on Monday?

Fucking MORON.:eusa_hand:

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken. I do not doubt one word you have written, ISIS wants the Yazidis to suffer inhuman agony and death.

do you know why?

The Yazidis are considered demonic. Satan worshipers.

Ohhh so It's Bush's fault that Obama ran off ending the war in Iraq, then switched his position to he would have never left and it was Bush that ended the war to starting a new war in Iraq all by himself.... bypassing congress in that process, or lack of process.

Great Plaz, you defended Obama again! Like a drone!

well no, Its Bushes, Maliki and Obamas fault...But hey who are you to not stop yourself from looking like a full blown retard?

How did Bush and Maliki destabilize Syria by supporting an overthrow of Assad and providing assistance to the faux rebels aka paid mercenaries?

Because the destabilization of Syria allowed this new and improved version of ISIS and Levant to become the world's most powerful and wealthiest terror army in the world.

Consequently they were able to pull off a lightning fast invasion of Iraq.

Bush and Maliki aren't in this time line.

you've been explained this already..you ignore it and continue on posting this crap. Last time im responding to you

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken. I do not doubt one word you have written, ISIS wants the Yazidis to suffer inhuman agony and death.

do you know why?

Perhaps, but they are HUMAN none the less and practice what they practice. IF we are TRUE to our word, OUR First Amendment? Even they, should be protected from the tyranny of ISIS/ISIL...

Holy mother of God I can't imagine how 200,000 "quick deaths" are better than a few thousand who could possibly die but won't. You're not fooling anyone. You commies are going through all kinds of gyrations to justify the amateur in chief putting boots on the ground. The fool drew a red line and Assad pole vaulted over it and the no gonads in chief showed the world how weak he is by not lifting a finger. Everything happening now is due to the fact that our enemies not only not fear us, they're spitting in our face. Are you ready to mourn the American live your messiah is about to waste?

Re: the 200,000 deaths. Many don't realize how many of those civilian deaths were caused by Al Nusra, ISIS and Levant.

Our media is trying to STILL portray Assad as the "evil dictator" when in fact he's the only one that can protect the Christians in Syria and the Yazidis are running to Syria to his refugee camps.

And one thing I have duly noticed. The media has not finally admitted that Assad was right all along. He's been fighting terrorists. We who have been paying attention have known for a long time that this was not a Syrian "Arab Spring". And it was never a civil war. All a lie.
*BINGO* Obama GOT IT WRONG AGAIN...Maybe he will draw this time a RED CIRCLE around it...and interesting that PUTIN took advantage of it?

Good GOD all MIGHTY the Left in America is so fucking stupid. Obama GOT IT WRONG and has cornered himself. Hillary is just as GUILTY...

Hey on the bright side at least Obama didn't come out and say...

"I just found out that Iraq was invaded by a terrorist army and a religious minority is facing genocide on a mountain top. I was watching TV and OMG there it was. I found out just like you did."

:lol:

:D

Hey on the bright side at least Obama didn't come out and say...

"I just found out that Iraq was invaded by a terrorist army and a religious minority is facing genocide on a mountain top. I was watching TV and OMG there it was. I found out just like you did."

:lol:

:D
I was waiting for that one...but I think he realizes that he FUCKED UP and helped give RISE to the wrong side....and NOW he has to PAY THE PRICE, and it doesn't matter what he does Obama is catching HELL from ALL SIDES. And it is DESERVED because now HE HAS TO DO HIS JOB as ISIS/ISIL has VOWED to come after us...Obama HAS TO DO HIS DUTY.

do you know why?

Perhaps, but they are HUMAN none the less and practice what they practice. IF we are TRUE to our word, OUR First Amendment? Even they, should be protected from the tyranny of ISIS/ISIL...

Shoot I should have linked more information to their religion. They have a faith of sorts in the Lord but let's just say they've got some funky things going on.

Not every day you run into people who are into a Peacock angel. :eusa_angel:

They follow a faith born in Mesopotamia more than 4,000 years ago. It is rooted in Zoroastrianism but has over time blended in elements of Islam and Christianity. Yazidis pray to God three times a day facing the sun and worship his seven angels -- the most important of which is Melek Taus, or Peacock Angel.

Facts on Iraq's Yazidi Minority

Shoot I should have linked more information to their religion. They have a faith of sorts in the Lord but let's just say they've got some funky things going on.

Not every day you run into people who are into a Peacock angel. :eusa_angel:

They follow a faith born in Mesopotamia more than 4,000 years ago. It is rooted in Zoroastrianism but has over time blended in elements of Islam and Christianity. Yazidis pray to God three times a day facing the sun and worship his seven angels -- the most important of which is Melek Taus, or Peacock Angel.

Facts on Iraq's Yazidi Minority
Yeah, I've heard of them as an Ancient Sect...but I don't and have never heard of them doing what the Radical Islamists are doing...and maybe that's why...I tell them to ROCK ON and answer God upon expiration like the rest of us...as ISIS/ISIL will have to do...

NO ONE ESCAPES final judgement...NO ONE.

If there is difficulty in getting all the Yasidis off the mountain and to somewhere safe, because of the presence of ISIS troops, why don't Obama and other country's presidents send in ground troops and obliterate ISIS 100% ? Isn't that what should be happening ? It's what is going to be needed to be done anyway. Sooner or later. Might as well do it now, before the lunatics get any stronger, and while we can, AND MUST, liberate the Yasidis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back