Obama congratulates Michael Sam...... says nothing about jobs, economy, Crimea, etc.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
(CNN) -- President Barack Obama congratulated Michael Sam on Saturday for being the first openly gay football player taken in the National Football League draft, the White House said in a statement.

"From the playing field to the corporate boardroom, LGBT Americans prove everyday that you should be judged by what you do and not who you are," Obama said. He also congratulated the NFL and the St. Louis Rams, the team that drafted Sam.

Obama congratulates Michael Sam, first openly gay NFL draftee - CNN.com

I have heard him say quite a bit on those subjects

Why the Butthurt?

The #1 priority for the Obama administration has been spreading faggotry around the world.

Everything else takes a distant second place.......jobs, economy, geopolitics, energy, military, etc. . :doubt:

Pres. Obama talked about Michael Sam's "courage" for coming out as gay football player.

I remember when the word "courage" was reserved for Medal of Honor recipients or Firemen who rescued people from burning buildings.

Basically a word used for people who performed heroic acts.

But today, a guy admitting to getting his fudge packed is seen as the epitome "courage".

Kinda pathetic when you think about it. .. :cool:

Are we supposed to celebrate or something?

Yep. In this culture, it is definitely worth celebrating this milestone.

Also learned today that the Rams were the first to have an African America player - before Jackie Robinson.

And needless to say, its asssinine to criticize the president for not mentioning the things he talks about all the time.

Pres. Obama talked about Michael Sam's "courage" for coming out as gay football player.

I remember when the word "courage" was reserved for Medal of Honor recipients or Firemen who rescued people from burning buildings.

But today, a guy admitting to getting his fudge packed is seen as the epitome "courage".

That word will never be used to describe you, Sunni "man".

That word will never be used to describe you, Sunni "man".
Correct........I don't pack fudge. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back