Michael Sam said he experienced NO racism. Then 24 HOURS later AFTER THEY got to him........

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Gay black football player says he experienced ‘no racism’ at Univ. of Missouri

Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL football player and an alumni of Mizzou, was on MSNBC Monday discussing racism on the school’s campus said he experienced none of it first hand.

Read more at Gay black football player says he experienced 'no racism' at Univ...

Man, he claimed he did not experience any racism. Listen to the leading question from the MSNBC reporter at 1:48. Fishing for him and leading him Michael Sam to say he experience racism.

Michael Sam said....NO he didn't.

"Did you during your time feel any "under current" of raaaacism on campus?"

of course; left-wing nutjobs will always chase their tails, telling any lie or comitt any sin of ommission desperately trying to stick to their false narratives and memes

Man, racism must have been really rampant there. I mean the "first" openly homosexual player AND black. He experienced NO racism.

Wow, must have been really bad.

So bad BTW that that is where he works now. I mean after the Rams (snicker. He was drafted by a team named the Rams) drafted him and cut him, he did not make it with Dallas and was cut by the Montreal CFL team.

He went back U of Missouri for his current job. Man, must have been horrible there.

LOL disrespectfully at how easily the left are used by the democrats and their blatant agenda and propaganda. How fucking stupid are they? The funny thing is how smart they think they are.

The hunger strike bullshit? Fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
I could care less what this failure has to say.
At least he made it to and through college. :D

And qualified for the NFL. And broke a barrier in professional football. And is still making national headlines. But I'm sure SassyIrishLass had accomplished just as much at such a young age. :rolleyes:

He was drafted by a team that did not need a Dlineman. They were actually the last team that needed one. He was drafted in the 7th round for ONLY ONE reason. To sell jerseys as fast as they could. They did. His little jersey was on sale the very next day. His jersey sold and it was third among all NFL jerseys sold.

Wouldn't you know it? The NFL owners split that revenue. He was then cut like everyone knew. He ran a fucking 4.9 forty at the combine. Cannot play on defense in the NFL if you are that slow.

They knew it.

He was used and he did know it. Instead he acted like the typical fruitcake he is. Kissing his little boyfriend in front of everyone while he wept like the limp wristed banana crammer he is. Hilarious how stereotypical he was.

Funny as hell how used he was. Oh, keep on thinking he made millions. That is funny as shit. You liberals are so fucking stupid. I mean really stupid.

Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL football player and an alumni of Mizzou, was on MSNBC Monday discussing racism on the school’s campus said he experienced none of it first hand.

Read more at Gay black football player says he experienced 'no racism' at Univ...

Man, he claimed he did not experience any racism. Listen to the leading question from the MSNBC reporter at 1:48. Fishing for him and leading him Michael Sam to say he experience racism.

Oops. Too funny.

Makes sense to me as a former athlete. Everyone knows that white boy racists are cowards. I doubt any of them would have taken on a Black guy that size. Sam would have kicked their asses and gotten away with it.

Michael Sam couldn't even make it in the CANADIAN Football League!!!!! :ack-1:

Well it seems black boy Sam got his ass kicked around in various training camps, bested by lots of other black boys and white boys in drills, practices, etc. St. Louis, Dallas, and Montreal cut him because he can't cut it at the professional level. Not even in the AA level CFL.

But I'm sure the Arena league is beating a path to his door at Mizzou, that academic bastion of lefty racism.

...and since he experienced no racism the number of complaints and incidents the president ignored....vanished.

Forum List

Back